[2017 New] 2017 New Microsoft MB2-715 Dumps Free Download

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by Hamid, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hamid

Hamid Member

QUESTION 1
    You are a system administrator.
    You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization.
    How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?

A. monthly
    B. quarterly
    C. twice per year
    D. annually

Answer: C

QUESTION 2
    You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
    You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do?

A. Switch the instance to managed.
    B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
    C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
    D. Set the instance to Preview mode.

QUESTION 3
    You are training new hires on how to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for use on tablets and mobile devices that use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 mobile app. You need to describe the numerous requirements regarding which entities can be edited while using the app. What should you say about the task entity?

A. The task entity can be set separately to Enable for mobile and read-only in the app.
    B. The task entity appears according to the settings on the activity entity.
    C. The task entity is always visible but can be made read-only for the app.
    D. The task entity can be made visible, and if it is made visible, it can always be edited in the app.

Answer: D

QUESTION 4
    You are an administrator for multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances. The users who access multiple instances want the ability to take some of their data offline in order to work while traveling.
    What should you do to implement this request?

A. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use; only enable synchronization and offline data on the one instance where it is needed.
    B. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization for the one instance they use the most and offline capabilities for all others.
    C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use and enable synchronization for all of them; add offline capabilities for the one instance where it is needed.
    D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization and offline capabilities on all of the instances they use.

Answer: A

QUESTION 5
    You are a remote sales person using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app on your tablet to access your data. You are now in an area where you do not have Internet access. Which statement is true?

A. Records included in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook offline filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    B. Records included in the synchronization filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    C. Records that you own have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    D. Records recently viewed have been stored on your tablet for offline access.

QUESTION 6
    You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers.
    How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?

A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
    B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
    C. by using the command line on each computer
    D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application

Answer: B

QUESTION 7
    You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Configure document management on the entity.
    B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
    C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
    D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.

Full version:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. Josue

Josue Member

That's the same you wrote as a comment, it's not a complete version.

3. Elena Rose

Elena Rose Member

If you are not prepared for the Microsoft MB2-715 exam and want some help, then you are on the right platform. Get the latest

to become a Microsoft certified professional. With the help of MB2-715 dumps pdf it became much easier to cleat this exam.

4. FanayaTason1

FanayaTason1 Member

There is not enough MB2-715 exam study material available on internet so it’s difficult to prepare this exam. But thanks my couch Mr. John William who suggested me mb2-715 braindumps and guide me about preparation of Microsoft MB2-715 Exam. MB2-715 dumps pdf is very well compiled and have valid MB2-715 exam questions, that really helpful for me to clear this certification in first try.

Zaixkingg and MalicGeedy like this.
  5. AlinaJay

AlinaJay Member

Without a doubt I passed my exam because of valid

. Appropriateness and relevance of the course material plays a very important role in the success of any candidate. Microsoft MB2-715 exam dumps questions are flexible and adaptable, so Microsoft MB2-715 exam study material is fit for self-study. I suggest use brilliantly planned by Microsoft MB2-715 certified professional for evaluating your preparation before real exam.

6. Kellyeperry

Kellyeperry Member

2018-August Braindump2go Microsoft MB2-715 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new MB2-715 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 56
    Refer to the exhibit. When traffic marked as CoS 5 arrives on the switch, what DSCP value does the switch apply?

A. 0
    B. 32
    C. 40
    D. 46
    E. 48

QUESTION 57
    Which feature provides local database policy options that are similar to those of TACACS+ and RADIUS servers?

A. authentication fallback
    B. reflexive ACLs
    C. AAA attributes
    D. 802.1x

Answer: D

QUESTION 58
    Which two statements about IGMP are true?(Choose two.)

A. IGMPv2 supports explicit source signaling.
    B. IGMPv3 is the first version of IGMP to support a basic query-response mechanism.
    C. IGMPv2 supports IGMP querier election.
    D. IGMPv1 supports group-specific queries.
    E. IGMPv3 uses 224.0.0.22 as destination address for reports.

Answer: CE

QUESTION 59
    Refer to the exhibit. How is voice traffic entering this router on interface GigabitEthernet0/0 being handled by the shown marking policy?

A. Any traffic matching access-list voice is trusted and marking is not changed.
    B. All voice is being set to DSCP 0
    C. All voice is being set to AF21
    D. Any traffic matching access-list voice is set to EF

QUESTION 60
    Refer to the exhibit. After you configure the given IP SLA on a Cisco router, you note that the device is unable to fialover to the backup route even when pings to 10.12.34.5 fail.
    What action can you take to correct the problem?

A. Change the ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.153 200 command to ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.153 12.
    B. Change the ip sla schedule 12 life forever start-time now command to ip sla schedule 12 life forever start-time 00:12:00.
    C. Change the track 12 ip sla 12 state command to track 12 ip sla 12 reachability.
    D. Change the frequency 2 command to frequency 12.

QUESTION 61
    Which IPv6 migration method relies on dynamic tunnels that use the 2002::/16 reserved address space?

A. 6RD
    B. 6to4
    C. ISATAP
    D. GRE

QUESTION 62
    Which keychain cryptographic algorithm is supported by the IS-IS routing protocol?

A. HMAC-SHA1-20
    B. HMAC-SHA1-12
    C. HMAC-MD5
    D. MD5

QUESTION 63
    What feature can a device use to identify other members of the same IPv6 multicast group on a network segment?

A. MLD
    B. MSDP
    C. source-specific multicast
    D. rendezvous points

QUESTION 64
    Which two statement about the EIGRP Over the Top feature are true?(Choose two.)

A. EIGRP routers traffic between the PE devices.
    B. Traffic is LISP-encapsulated on the control plan
    C. The neighbor command must be configured with LISP encapsulation on wach CE devic
    D. The network statement must be configured on each PE device to connect separate EIGRP sites.
    E. The network statement must be configured on each CE device to connect separate EIGRP sites.
    F. Traffic is LISP-encapsulated on the data plan

Answer: CF

QUESTION 65
    Which marking field is used only as an internal marking within a router?

A. QOS Group
    B. Discard Eligiblity
    C. IP Precedence
    D. MPLS Experimental

QUESTION 66
    Which two statements about IANA-reserved addresses are true?(Choose two.)

A. The prefix FF9::/32 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv6.
    B. The address range 239.0.0.0/8 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv4.
    C. The address range 232.0.0.0/8 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv4.
    D. The prefix FF3x::/32 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv6.
    E. The address range 225.0.0.0/8 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv4.
    F. The prefix FF00::/32 is reserved for source-specific multicast on IPv6.

Answer: CD

1.|2018 Latest MB2-715 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 97Q&As Download:

2.|2018 Latest MB2-715 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

7. AlinaJay

AlinaJay Member

I just wanted to share with you that I passed my mb2-715 Exam yesterday. It’s due to Well Compiled mb2-715 dumps pdf proportional material because

are very clear and are in detail. If you really want to study with motivation and energy, buy mb2-715 braindumps. I had a very pleasant experience and would love to recommend it to my friends.

8. Greek Smi

Greek Smi Member

I have heard about a lot of websites which offer dumps and study material but I was not satisfied with their services.

offers a wide range of benefits like regular updates , beautiful presentation and 24/7 support. I passed my mb2-715 exam after purchasing mb2-715 dumps from them. This website is superb.

9. bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

I have just check my result it is unbelievable that I got 98% in Microsoft MB2-715 exam. But the truth is I was very positive after giving my Microsoft MB2-715 Exam and this confidence came to me after practicing from

MB2-715 Dumps Pdf Exam Questions Answers.