2017 Version MB2-715 Dumps with VCE and PDF

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by Hector Garrity, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hector Garrity

The new 2017 version MB2-715 dumps now are available, here are part of MB2-715 exam questions (FYI) [Get the download link at the end of this post]:

NEW QUESTION 1
    You are a system administrator. You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization. How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?

A. monthly
    B. quarterly
    C. twice per year
    D. annually

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 2
    You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc. You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do?

A. Switch the instance to managed.
    B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
    C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
    D. Set the instance to Preview mode.

NEW QUESTION 3
    You are training new hires on how to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for use on tablets and mobile devices that use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 mobile app. You need to describe the numerous requirements regarding which entities can be edited while using the app. What should you say about the task entity?

A. The task entity can be set separately to Enable for mobile and read-only in the app.
    B. The task entity appears according to the settings on the activity entity.
    C. The task entity is always visible but can be made read-only for the app.
    D. The task entity can be made visible, and if it is made visible, it can always be edited in the app.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 4
    You are an administrator for multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances. The users who access multiple instances want the ability to take some of their data offline in order to work while traveling. What should you do to implement this request?

A. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use; only enable synchronization and offline data on the one instance where it is needed.
    B. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization for the one instance they use the most and offline capabilities for all others.
    C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use and enable synchronization for all of them; add offline capabilities for the one instance where it is needed.
    D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization and offline capabilities on all of the instances they use.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 5
    You are a remote sales person using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app on your tablet to access your data. You are now in an area where you do not have Internet access. Which statement is true?

A. Records included in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook offline filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    B. Records included in the synchronization filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    C. Records that you own have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    D. Records recently viewed have been stored on your tablet for offline access.

NEW QUESTION 6
    You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers. How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?

A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
    B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
    C. by using the command line on each computer
    D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 7
    You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Configure document management on the entity.
    B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
    C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
    D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.

NEW QUESTION 8
    ……

Get the newest MB2-715 VCE dumps here:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

OR

Download more NEW PassLeader MB2-715 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

Good Luck!!!

cillemong likes this.
  2. Hector Garrity

Hi!

More MB2-715 dumps have been published by PassLeader on this blog for free:

FYI!!! Good luck, all!!!

cillemong and Alexandrajhon like this.
  3. xander luis

xander luis Member

I have recently pass Microsoft MB2-715 exam. After the full time training from institution but I was not sure I can pass the exam Microsoft MB2-715. Because after training having no idea about type of paper pattern and types questions answers. I search study martial here and there. However, I will not find valid MB2-715 authentic material. My seniors recommended using

provided by the braindumpspdf. I will not sure about it but when I prepare these Microsoft MB2-715 braindumpspdf approximately 89% exam questions comes from Microsoft MB2-715 pdf file. I must recommend you valid MB2-715 study material.

4. John Butler

John Butler Member

I have recently pass Microsoft MB2-715 exam. After the full time training from institution but I was not sure I can pass the exam Microsoft MB2-715. Because after training having no idea about type of paper pattern and types questions answers. I search study martial here and there. However, I will not find valid MB2-715 authentic material. My seniors recommended using

provided by the braindumpspdf. I will not sure about it but when I prepare these Microsoft MB2-715 braindumpspdf approximately 89% exam questions comes from Microsoft MB2-715 pdf file. I must recommend you valid MB2-715 study material.

Thanks "xander luis" for sharing this valid study material. I only pass due to your shared practice material in your comment.Thanks once again God bless you.

cillemong and Alexandrajhon like this.
  • bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

I have just check my result it is unbelievable that I got 98% in Microsoft MB2-715 exam. But the truth is I was very positive after giving my Microsoft MB2-715 Exam and this confidence came to me after practicing from Pass4surekey

• markalan037

markalan037 Member

I have just check my result it is unbelievable that I got 98% in Microsoft MB2-715 exam. But the truth is I was very positive after giving my Microsoft MB2-715 Exam and this confidence came to me after practicing from Pass4surekey

Thanks bairstrowjhon for sharing this valid study material. I only pass due to your shared practice material in your comment. Thanks once again God bless you.

Alexandrajhon likes this.
  • Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Thanks

• Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Thanks for giving such a great material.

• Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Thanks for giving such a valuable material.

• Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Thanks Markalan037:)

• Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Thanks for providing such a great material.

• rogerfred

rogerfred Member

Thnaks bairstrow for the dumps . God bless you

• danijons

danijons Member

Thanks "

", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

• danijons

danijons Member

Thanks "

", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

• cillemong

cillemong Member

Thanks
    :mad: