2018 CISSP

Discussion in 'CISSP' started by kimitty, Nov 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kimitty

kimitty Member

As we all know, CISSP does not have a question bank online. The source of the exercises I have done has three parts:

The exercises in the back of each chapter of AIO and the simulation tests in the appendix which is not difficult and there are many pure concept questions. I have done three times of AIO exercises. Every time I put the mistakes in them, the correct items and the distracting items are mentioned in the book and I firmly grasp the basic concepts. It is important to go

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

CISSP Official (ISC) 2 Practice Tests, the editor of this practice suggests that the reader complete the first complete set of 250 simulation test questions, evaluate their own knowledge of the CISSP knowledge domains, check the missing traps and then follow by 1–8 of the knowledge domain. Similarly, after reviewing each knowledge domain based on the results of the exercise, the final second set of 250-question simulation tests is completed.

2. ammyjhon

ammyjhon Member

It was such a wonderful resource to help me prepare for my cissp certification exam.The study cissp dumps pdf were very helpful and informative. I passed the exam on my first try!

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.