[2018-July-New]70-347 PDF and 70-347 VCE Dumps 296Q&As Updated!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by John Wang, Jul 2, 2018.

1. John Wang

John Wang Member

2018 July New Microsoft 70-347 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Free Updated Today! Following are some new 70-347 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 261
    Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series holds a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
    After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company.
    You must block any email that appears malicious. Administrators must receive a notification when a malicious email is blocked.
    You need to configure Office 365.
    Solution: In Anti-spam settings, you configure the Allowed Sender option.
    Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
    B. No

Answer: B

QUESTION 262
    Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series holds a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
    After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
    You must block any email that appears malicious. Administrators must receive a notification when a malicious email is blocked.
    Solution: You run the Microsoft Exchange Online admin audit log report.

A. Yes
    B. No

QUESTION 263
    Solution: You configure an outbound spam policy in Office 365 and enable the Notify specific people if a sender is blocked option.

A. Yes
    B. No

Answer: A

QUESTION 264
    You administer an Office 365 deployment.
    You need to ensure that users can dial telephone numbers by using either the Skype for Business app for Windows or the Skype for Business mobile app.
    What should you do?

A. Run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Set-CsOnlineVoiceUser.
    B. In the Office 365 Admin center, enable Skype for Business PSTN Conferencing.
    C. In the Office 365 Admin center, enable Skype Meeting Broadcast.
    D. In the Office 365 Admin center, enable Skype Cloud PBX.

Answer: D

QUESTION 265
    You are a desktop administrator for a company. All desktops have Office 365 ProPlus installed.
    You need to enable telemetry and configure Office 365 ProPlus telemetry agent settings by using Group Policy.
    What should you do?

A. Create custom reports.
    B. Configure the Telemetry Processor server.
    C. Configure the applications to include.
    D. Turn on privacy settings in the Telemetry Agent.

QUESTION 266
    You are an Office 365 administrator. You need to share a document with a colleague at another organization.
    The solution must meet the following requirements:
    - Share only required information.
    - Prevent anonymous access.
    - Allow multiple editors to work on the document simultaneously.
    What should you do?

A. Send the external user a guest link to the document in a Microsoft SharePoint Online document library.
    B. Send the external user a guest link to the document in a Microsoft OneDrive for Business instance.
    C. Share the document by inviting the external user to sign in to your site by using a Microsoft account or a work or school account.
    D. Share an entire site by inviting the external user to sign in to your site by using a Microsoft account or a work or school account.

Answer: C
    Explanation:

QUESTION 267
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All employees in the legal department are members of a security group named Legal-Discovery.
    You identify the following requirements:
    - Each member of the Legal-Discovery group must only be able to manage eDiscovery cases they create.
    - You must use the principle of least amount privilege when granting permissions.
    - Assign permissions using a default role or role group if one exists.
    You need to configure the Legal-Discovery group.
    What should you do?

A. Create a custom role group. Add users to the role group.
    B. Add users to the eDiscovery Manager role group.
    C. Add users to the Compliance Administrator role group.
    D. Add users to the eDiscovery Administrator role group.

QUESTION 268
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. You license Microsoft Teams for most employees. Other employees only have licenses for Microsoft Skype for Business Online.
    Employees that use Teams must be able to contact other employees by using Skype for Business Online.
    Where should you configure the settings?

A. Calls and Meetings
    B. Apps
    C. General
    D. Messaging

QUESTION 269
    You are the Office 365 administrator for your company.
    The company uses Microsoft Skype for Business Online and wants to customize Skype for Business meeting invitations.
    You need to identify the URLs that may not be changed on the Skype for Business meeting invitations from the Skype for Business admin center.
    Which two URLs may NOT be changed? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
    NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

A. Legal URL
    B. Logo URL
    C. Help URL
    D. Company URL
    E. Meeting URL

Answer: DE
    Explanation:

QUESTION 270
    Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All employees use Office 365 authentication, email, and Office applications.
    You need to implement a process to review email, Facebook posts, and files saved to Dropbox.
    Solution: You implement a supervision policy.

A. Yes
    B. No

QUESTION 271
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. Users from a business partner sign in to Office 365 to access the company's resources.
    Employees must be able to share documents in a specific site collection with users from the business partner. Employees must not be able to share documents in the site collection with other users.
    You need to configure sharing.
    What should you do?

A. Configure the Allow external users who accept sharing invitations and sign in as authenticated users option for the site collection.
    B. Configure the Allow sharing with all external users, and by using anonymous access links option for the site collection.
    C. Configure the Allow sharing only with the external users that already exists in your organization's directory option for the site collection.
    D. Configure the Allow sharing only with the external users that already exist in your organization's directory option for the tenant.

1.|2018 Latest 70-347 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 352Q&As Download:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2.|2018 Latest 70-347 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

2. John Wang

John Wang Member

More 2018 New Braindump2go 70-347 Exam Questions and Answers:

QUESTION 272
    You administer Office 365 tenant for an organization. You assign Enterprise E5 licenses to all users.
    You need to create a Microsoft Excel workbook and save the file on a local file share.
    You need to create a Microsoft PowerApp that uses the Excel workbook as its data source.
    What should you do?

A. Convert the Excel workbook to a CSV file.
    B. Migrate the Excel workbook to an XML file in a cloud storage account.
    C. Migrate the Excel workbook to a CSV file in a cloud storage account.
    D. Copy the Excel workbook to a cloud storage account.

Answer: D
    Explanation:

QUESTION 273
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All accounts include the user's city, office, department, manager, and job title. Users must be able to view all user accounts from a specific department in a single list. The list must not be used to send email to the department.
    What should you do?

A. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a public Office 365 group.
    B. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a shared mailbox.
    C. Connect to Microsoft Exchange Online by using Windows PowerShell and create an address list.
    D. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a private Office 365 group.

Explanation:

QUESTION 274
    You are the desktop administrator for a company. All desktops have Office 365 ProPlus installed. You need to ensure that the user can see data in the Telemetry Dashboard.
    What should you do?

A. Add the user to the local Administrators group on the telemetry Dashboard server.
    B. Instruct the user to authenticate to the Microsoft SQL Server by using SQL Server authentication credentials.
    C. Instruct the user to authenticate to the Microsoft SQL Server by using Windows authentication.
    D. Add the user to the Domain Admins group.

Answer: A
    Explanation:

QUESTION 275
    You administer the Office 365 tenant for an organization. You assign Enterprise E5 licenses to all users.
    You observe that users share files from Microsoft OneDrive for Business storage in violation of organization policy.
    You need to ensure that you receive alerts when users share anything from their OneDrive for Business storage.
    Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
    NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

A. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for a Sway activity.
    B. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for an access request activity.
    C. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for the shared file folder or site activity.
    D. Create a new alert policy with an elevation of privilege alert.
    E. Start recording user and admin activities in the Alerts node of the Security&Compliance Center.
    F. Create as alert in the OneDrive for Business client app.

Answer: CE
    Explanation:

QUESTION 276
    Background
    Contoso Ltd. manufactures and sells computers and related devices. Employees who work in the corporate headquarters use Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Office 2016 to perform their daily job functions. Mobile and remote employees access resources in the on-premises environment by using VPN connections.
    The company plans to transition to Office 365. You purchase Office 365 Business Premium Licenses for all users. Contoso, Ltd. uses System Center 2012 R2 Configuration manager to manage desktop software.
    Office 365 environment
    Deployment of all Office 365 applications must be controlled internally by administrators. Users must not have the ability to install Office 365 ProPlus on their own. All user initiated installations of Office 365 applications must be prohibited before administrative deployments are configured.
    All additional Office 365 licenses must employ the minimum cost to provide the required service. Integration between the on-premises and Office 365 environments must be configured where required.
    Corporate policies
    Services must be configured to enforce the following security policies:
    All VPN connections must be secured by using a 256-bit, L2TP connection.
    All users must be use multi-factor authentication (MFA) when connecting over a VPN connection.
    All content, including emails and documents, must be retained for three years after the last modification.
    Any access to corporate content must require a user to sign in, even if the user is from an external partner organization and is not yet known to the other Office 365 environment.
    Sharing of credit card information must not be allowed through email, Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint.
    All user passwords must be complex and expire every 30 days.
    Allow Gmail users from partner organizations to automatically open encrypted emails sent from Contoso, Ltd.
    Client connections
    All remote client connections to the on-premises environment must use a VPN connection.
    Internal and external users from partner organizations must be able to dial in to audio conferences by using their own mobile or landline phones.
    Users must be able to access content in the on-premises SharePointServer environment seamlessly when connected to the SharePoint Online environment.
    When users create objects in Office 365 that require a time zone setting, the time zone must always be set to the Eastern Time (US & Canada) setting.
    Employees
    Employees must be able to perform the following actions:
    Access all resources by using their Contoso Active Directory domain user account.
    Invite users from business partners to participate in meetings.
    Coordinate scheduling using Microsoft StaffHub.
    All team settings should be consistent using a one-month schedule.
    Add users from external partner organizations to teams.
    File storage
    You identify the following requirements for file storage:
    All users must store documents in OneDrive storage.
    All email attachments to on-premises Exchange Server mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes must be saved automatically to OneDrive.
    Users must be able to share documents from their OneDrive storage with other users including those in other organizations.
    Users must be notified only when someone else changes a document in their OneDrive.
    Each user may store up to 50 gigabytes (GB) in OneDrive. Users may request an increase to this limit by using a request process. The process is implemented as a SharePoint form in an on-premises SharePoint site.
    NOTE: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series holds a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
    You need to configure external user sharing for One Drive.
    Solution: You set the value of the OneDrive default link type option to Internal.

A. Yes
    B. No

3. AdelmoRichard

AdelmoRichard Member

I think I have spent my money at the right place. I feel like I have an asset now after using

because I have gained so much knowledge and information. I must say my confidence is boosted manifolds. I have never seen such teaching method before. It makes you creative and makes you think about studying course with creativity.

4. xander luis

xander luis Member

I have recently pass Microsoft 70-347 exam. After the full time training from institution but I was not sure I can pass the exam Microsoft 70-347. Because after training having no idea about type of paper pattern and types questions answers. I search study martial here and there. However, I will not find valid 70-347 authentic material. My seniors recommended using

provided by the braindumpspdf. I will not sure about it but when I prepare these Microsoft 70-347 braindumpspdf approximately 89% exam questions comes from Microsoft 70-347 pdf file. I must recommend you valid 70-347 study material.

5. markalan037

markalan037 Member

I have recently pass Microsoft 70-347 exam. After the full time training from institution but I was not sure I can pass the exam Microsoft 70-347. Because after training having no idea about type of paper pattern and types questions answers. I search study martial here and there. However, I will not find valid 70-347 authentic material. My seniors recommended using

provided by the braindumpspdf. I will not sure about it but when I prepare these Microsoft 70-347 braindumpspdf approximately 89% exam questions comes from Microsoft 70-347 pdf file. I must recommend you valid 70-347 study material.

Thanks xander luis for sharing this valid study material. I only pass due to your shared practice material in your comment. Thanks once again God bless you.