2019 New Pass Leader 1Y0-203 Dumps in VCE and PDF

goodeboye

Reaction score
Its B... read through the entire post and you'll find the answer...
I read through that post and the word compute is never mentioned. I'm still confused because everything points to Control being the correct answer.

Mace

Reaction score
Hi,

I failed the first attempt but I´m taking the 203 exam this week.
Will I get completely new questions ? Does anyone has expirience with failed exams ?
I am realy anxious to fail this time also.

orion2

Reaction score
Hi,I failed the first attempt but I´m taking the 203 exam this week.
Will I get completely new questions ? Does anyone has expirience with failed exams ?
I am realy anxious to fail this time also.
Sorry to hear that you failed. Usually with any exam fail. The next time you resit they give you a complete set of different questions but these should hopefully be covered in the dump.

As I've always said before. Look at the questions from the dump / pdf and research the answer yourself. This will give you greater insight in to the mechanisms of how things fit together. There is no point looking at the dump and memorising the answers. You need to have an understanding of things...

orion2

Reaction score
I read through that post and the word compute is never mentioned. I'm still confused because everything points to Control being the correct answer.

I'm sure that I posted it somewhere on this post.

Anyway. The COMPUTE layer is the "Hardware Layer" as below. (Insert direct from Citrix training manual)

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm back.

I've spent the last week over the ete trying to check every single question and find a good reference in order to be sure to understand how "the wheel spins".

At now, I'm stuck in one question:

QUESTION 2

Scenario: The Helpdesk team is troubleshooting a printing issue. Users connect to print servers located in two different datacenters.
The print servers host identical drivers and queues. Upon investigation, a Citrix Administrator finds that users can only print to one of the print servers successfully.

The network team informed the administrator that only Citrix-related traffic is allowed between the two Sites.

How can the administrator fix this issue?

A. Create a Citrix policy to auto-create printers.
B. Install Universal drivers to all print servers.
C. Create a print policy that limits the bandwidth consumption used by printing.
D. Create a printing policy that disables direct connections to print server.

Correct Answer: A

Why can't it be D?

I mean, we're talking about two sites, one has rules that allows print traffic (e.g. site A), the other one no (e.g. site B).

So why not setting up a policy who allow print related traffic only to site A?

Why should I have to autocreate a printer when I can use the proper way even if only in one site?

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Thx Orion2 for quick response:)

another daubt...

QUESTION 3 A virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is unable to register to the Delivery Controller. Which three factors can be causing this issue? (Choose three.)
A. Improperly configured firewalls
B. Time differences between VDA-enabled machines and the joined domain
C. Incorrectly configured Citrix policy in Active Directory
D. Citrix ICA service NOT running
E. Wrong Reverse DNS lookups in a forest

Correct Answer: ABC

All Citrix docs which I have found indicate for Improperly configured firewalls, Time differences between VDA-enabled machines and the joined domain and DNS, although no mentioned about Reverse DNS but that answer E would be the closest.
Nothing about ICA and Citrix Policy in AD.

So, maybe it shoud be : A, B and E?
Hi I think the same, no reference regarding AD but for DNS:

cuckoo4crack

Reaction score

EllaLucy

Reaction score
I was disposed to answer the questions correctly and quickly in the final test. Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration Exam was not an easy attempt for me but 1Y0-203 Dumps made it possible for me to pass with high grades. I perused the questions and answers and learnt competently about all syllabus topics. Nothing seemed me difficult after preparing from 1Y0-203 Dumps PDF there was no questions in the final that was out of my knowledge. Realexamdumps.com deserve thanks for such useful services with money back guarantee. I always praise the work and suggest others to get benefit from this offer.

proeasyweb

Reaction score
I cannot find enough words to say thanks to the whole team of experts working on www.realexamcollection.com. I failed to pass my certification by the first attempt because I was not having a reliable study material but this time I found 1Y0-203 dumps. It encompasses each corner of the subject by giving a detailed description in very concise manner. I really appreciate the style of presentation that these people have adopted throughout the material. It was so helpful to remember after reading from questions and answers in
1Y0-203 dumps pdf. There were almost the same questions in the final test so I solved all the questions without any stress. I suggest all to go for your exam with this concise guidebook.

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Hi All,

Once again, thank you.

I just want to be sure that my findings regarding a question are correct:

QUESTION 12

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in
descending priority order:

1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed
Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing users' Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client
Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is
NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled.

Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?

A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
B. Client Fixed Drives only
C. Client Network Drives only
D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive

Correct Answer: C
Section: (none)
Explanation

In my edited study file I have this:

If I made it right, for Accounting, Client Fixed Drive is not configured, so this means that the policy that has a lower priority will be applied, in the baseline Client Fixed Drive is Disabled.

From this, I understand that Network Drive will be mapped, Client Fixed Drive will NOT be mapped.

Thank you,

Alberto.

orion2

Reaction score
Hi All,

Once again, thank you.

I just want to be sure that my findings regarding a question are correct:

QUESTION 12

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in
descending priority order:

1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed
Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing users' Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client
Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is
NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled.

Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?

A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
B. Client Fixed Drives only
C. Client Network Drives only
D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive

Correct Answer: C
Explanation

In my edited study file I have this:

View attachment 1217

If I made it right, for Accounting, Client Fixed Drive is not configured, so this means that the policy that has a lower priority will be applied, in the baseline Client Fixed Drive is Disabled.

From this, I understand that Network Drive will be mapped, Client Fixed Drive will NOT be mapped.

Thank you,

Alberto.

Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is NOT configured. Therefore the only option that this group can access is Client network drives... All the other options are disabled

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Hello,

I think in Dump Question 14 is a mistake, the correct answer is B: CDF Control
What do you think?

QUESTION 14

Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session
performance?

A. XDPing
B. CDF Control
C. XenDesktop Site Checker
D. HDX Monitor
I'm pretty sure that correct answer is D like exposed in this KB: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX135817

Is there someone who can confirm that please?

Thank You!

adabfadi

Reaction score
I can't find the reference for this question, in student manual I can read:

"Products request license using vendor daemon port 7279", products means XenApps?!

Thanks.
hello any one need lead2pass corrected one

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Hi All!

About this question, I'm not sure that the answer on dump is correct:

QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator is preparing a XenDesktop Printer policy to allow every user to map only one
of the locally installed printers. How can the administrator accomplish this task?
A. Enable the "Auto-create the client's default printer only" policy.
B. Install only native printer drivers to the XenDesktop virtual machines.
C. Enable the "Disable LTP ports" policy.
D. Enable the "Auto-create local (non-network) client printers only" policy.
Explanation

In the question it's pointed that printers are "locally installed", this means that Administrator task is to map only printers connected to the user endpoint (e.g. USB)?

Why can't it be D?

Thank you.

adabfadi

Reaction score
Hi All!

About this question, I'm not sure that the answer on dump is correct:

QUESTION 11
A Citrix Administrator is preparing a XenDesktop Printer policy to allow every user to map only one
of the locally installed printers. How can the administrator accomplish this task?
A. Enable the "Auto-create the client's default printer only" policy.
B. Install only native printer drivers to the XenDesktop virtual machines.
C. Enable the "Disable LTP ports" policy.
D. Enable the "Auto-create local (non-network) client printers only" policy.
Explanation

In the question it's pointed that printers are "locally installed", this means that Administrator task is to map only printers connected to the user endpoint (e.g. USB)?

View attachment 1258
View attachment 1259
View attachment 1260

Why can't it be D?

Thank you.
the question says only one printer at the time , if you chose the D it will map all the local printers maybe more than one printers are connected locally via USB,LPT ..etc, choosing the option A will map only one printers regardless if it is local or network

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
the question says only one printer at the time , if you chose the D it will map all the local printers maybe more than one printers are connected locally via USB,LPT ..etc, choosing the option A will map only one printers regardless if it is local or network
Thank you adabfadi for helping me.