2019 New Pass Leader 1Y0-203 Dumps in VCE and PDF

henry109

Reaction score
Any individual who has examined from Citrix 1Y0-203 genuine exam dumps will concur with me in saying that there is no material like this. I was awed with the introduction style in this stuff and the careful determination of the inquiries and answers. I arranged all the prospectus points from Citrix 1Y0-203 dumps and immediately addressed them in the last exam. It was not hard to experience the arrangement of inquiries and answers which were loaded up with important data in an intriguing manner. I rectified my slip-ups through training at an online practice exam. I can't express my much obliged for realexamdumps.com just by a couple of words since they have helped me to experience my fantasy by giving me a vocation in IT. Citrix 1Y0-203 genuine exam dumps is the recommendation for all.

orion2

Reaction score
Guys, I just passed the exam today with a mark of 89%. I find the Corrected Answers PDF by adabfadi to be more accurate. Thanks everyone and good luck to those who are planning to write the exam in the near future!
Not checked the other answers by adabfadi but I'm curios as how you only got 89% by using his dump where others using mine were hitting 94%?

Likeabawz

Reaction score
Not checked the other answers by adabfadi but I'm curios as how you only got 89% by using his dump where others using mine were hitting 94%?
@orion2

He corrected some stuff, though not all correction are valid answers.

I can see he corrected this one regarding your own DUMP:

Which two tools can a Citrix Administrator use to collect memory dumps of hung applications? (Choose two.)

Task Manager
Citrix Health Assistant
Process Monitor
ProcDump

Answer: AD

ProcDump and TaskManager are used to collect memory dump and in your own file it says C & D which is incorrect.

Likeabawz

Reaction score
Headsup....

QUESTION 16 A Citrix Administrator uses Machine Creation Services (MCS) to provision persistent virtual machines. In this situation, each virtual machine is assigned and . (Choose two options to complete the sentence.)
A. an identity disk
B. a base disk
C. a differencing disk
D. a Personal vDisk

Correct Answer: BC

Section: (none) Explanation

In Orion's sheet its BC and in the Corrected version from afa its A & C and AC are the correct answers.
Explanation you can find here:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX218082
  • Disk0 = Delta or Differencing (Diff) Disk (contains the OS as copied from the Master Base Image)
  • Disk1 = Identity Disk (16MB - contains Active Directory data for each VM)
So Identity Disk and Differencing (COPIED FROM MBI)

falcalen

Reaction score
Well, first off, thank you for sharing your dump. I did study yours but when I compared it to adabfadi together with the answers and explanations previously posted on this thread, his corrections made more sense to me. Because of the conflicting answers, I decided to stick to one source and that's it. I'm not saying yours is not reliable, coz I know it is and again, thank you for that and to all the people of this forum as well.

Likeabawz

Reaction score
Well, first off, thank you for sharing your dump. I did study yours but when I compared it to adabfadi together with the answers and explanations previously posted on this thread, his corrections made more sense to me. Because of the conflicting answers, I decided to stick to one source and that's it. I'm not saying yours is not reliable, coz I know it is and again, thank you for that and to all the people of this forum as well.
I can see he corrected like 6 of them and oly 2 of them are correct.
The other 4 are incorrect filled by adabfadi

orion2

Reaction score
I can see he corrected like 6 of them and oly 2 of them are correct.
The other 4 are incorrect filled by adabfadi
It's always good to have various dumps that you can refer to. This undoubtedly leads to conversations about questions and answers. As I've always said in the past it's good to research and discuss your findings...

With regards to my dump (ETE file) yes there are incorrect answers in there by default. This as explained in posts made further back in the thread are (A) to make "You" the test taker go and research the answers then discuss those findings with the community. (B) to make sure that no one using these dumps scores an exact 100% in the exam. What would you think would happen if everyone who took the exam all started getting 100% because of the dumps. The exam board would undoubtedly change the questions and possibly review all the answers of those who got a high score to see if they were the same and in the same order. This would lead to a disqualification.

Always better to score dumps within the pass mark.

Now getting back to adabfadi's dump. If his has been corrected then this should increase the % mark above 94%. However as has been posted previously this isn't the case. In fact the percentage mark is lowered. This to me would indicate that there are more incorrect answers on his dump that need to be better researched.

Obviously it's up to the individual on what info they choose to learn from.

JudithRobinson

Reaction score
If you want to prepare for C90-05 Advanced Cloud Architecture exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Arcitura Education C90-05 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of C90-05 Certified Cloud Architect certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Arcitura Education C90-05 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Arcitura Education C90-05 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real C90-05 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Arcitura Education C90-05 exam features in our C90-05 exam products. Try free demo of Arcitura Education C90-05 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/arcitura-education/c90-05a-pdf-exam-dumps

Likeabawz

Reaction score
It's always good to have various dumps that you can refer to. This undoubtedly leads to conversations about questions and answers. As I've always said in the past it's good to research and discuss your findings...

With regards to my dump (ETE file) yes there are incorrect answers in there by default. This as explained in posts made further back in the thread are (A) to make "You" the test taker go and research the answers then discuss those findings with the community. (B) to make sure that no one using these dumps scores an exact 100% in the exam. What would you think would happen if everyone who took the exam all started getting 100% because of the dumps. The exam board would undoubtedly change the questions and possibly review all the answers of those who got a high score to see if they were the same and in the same order. This would lead to a disqualification.

Always better to score dumps within the pass mark.

Now getting back to adabfadi's dump. If his has been corrected then this should increase the % mark above 94%. However as has been posted previously this isn't the case. In fact the percentage mark is lowered. This to me would indicate that there are more incorrect answers on his dump that need to be better researched.

Obviously it's up to the individual on what info they choose to learn from.

I agree with you, but if you know stuff already then go for it. Even though we are here for discussion and stuff.
I forgot to say I passed today with 96%.
I can say dump is valid with questions, except some name changes.

As most of people know:

XDping = Citrix Health Assistant..... so be ready if you don't see XDping.
Also NMAS changed to Citrix ADC.