(2019 Version) AZ-102 Dumps in VCE and PDF

Kellyeperry

Reaction score
Some New AZ-102 Exam Questions:

New Question
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1.
You deploy a Linux virtual machine named VM1 to Subscription1.
You need to monitor the metrics and the logs of VM1.
What should you use?

A. LAD 3.0
B. Azure Analysis Services
C. the AzurePerformanceDiagnostics extension
D. Azure HDInsight

Answer: C

New Question
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains a virtual machine named VM1.
You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. Computer1 is connected to the Internet.
You add a network interface named Interface1 to VM1 as shown in the exhibit (Click the Exhibit button.)
From Computer1, you attempt to connect to VM1 by using Remote Desktop, but the connection fails.
You need to establish a Remote Desktop connection to VM1.
What should you do first?

A. Start VM1.
B. Attach a network interface.
C. Delete the DenyAllOutBound outbound port rule.
D. Delete the DenyAllInBound inbound port rule.

Answer: A
Explanation:

New Question
You plan to automate the deployment of a virtual machine scale set that uses the Windows Server 2016 Datacenter image.
You need to ensure that when the scale set virtual machines are provisioned, they have web server components installed.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

A. Modify the extensionProfile section of the Azure Resource Manager template.
B. Create a new virtual machine scale set in the Azure portal.
C. Create an Azure policy.
D. Create an automation account.
E. Upload a configuration script.

Answer: AB

New Question
You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual machine named VM1. VM1 hosts a line-of-business application that is available 24 hours a day.
VM1 has one network interface and one managed disk. VM1 uses the D4s v3 size.
You plan to make the following changes to VM1:
Change the size to D8s v3.
Add a 500-GB managed disk.
Add the Puppet Agent extension.
Attach an additional network interface.
Which change will cause downtime for VM1?

A. Add a 500-GB managed disk.
B. Attach an additional network interface.
C. Add the Puppet Agent extension.
D. Change the size to D8s v3.

Answer: D

New Question
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1. VM1 was deployed by using a custom Azure Resource Manager template named ARM1.json.
You receive a notification that VM1 will be affected by maintenance. You need to move VM1 to a different host immediately.
Solution: From the Redeploy blade, you click Redeploy.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Answer: A

New Question
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1. VM1 was deployed by using a custom Azure Resource Manager template named ARM1.json.
You receive a notification that VM1 will be affected by maintenance. You need to move VM1 to a different host immediately.
Solution: From the Overview blade, you move the virtual machine to a different resource group.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Answer: B

New Question
You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources in the following table.
Subnet1 is associated to VNet1. NIC1 attaches VM1 to Subnet1.
You need to apply ASG1 to VM1.
What should you do?

A. Modify the properties of NSG1.
B. Modify the properties of ASG1.
C. Associate NIC1 to ASG1.

New Question
Your company has an Azure subscription named Subscription1. The company also has two on-premises servers named Server1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2016. Server1 is configured as a DNS server that has a primary DNS zone named adatum.com.
Adatum.com contains 1,000 DNS records.
You manage Server1 and Subscription1 from Server2. Server2 has the following tools installed:
The DNS Manager console
Azure PowerShell
Azure CLI 2.0
You need to move the adatum.com zone to Subscription1. The solution must minimize administrative effort.
What should you use?

A. Azure PowerShell
B. Azure CLI
C. the Azure portal
D. the DNS Manager console

New Question
You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources in the following table.

To which subnets can you apply NSG1?

A. the subnets on VNet2 only
B. the subnets on VNet1 only
C. the subnets on VNet2 and VNet3 only
D. the subnets on VNet1, VNet2, and VNet3
E. the subnets on VNet3 only

Answer: E
Explanation:

More 2019 New AZ-102 Dumps in PDF and VCE at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yGAgUGAZkiDyL4FP1-97kh4N_hjURby9?usp=sharing

Martin138

Reaction score
Is there a VCE or ETE file?
Or at least something other than PDF?

elashlam48

Reaction score
I’m very happy with my success with CIMA E3 Dumps material and I’m ready to use this stuff for my future IT exam attempts. The guarantee given by the experts has finally been fulfilled and I’ve celebrated my success. I’m in deficit of words while saying thanks for E3 questions and answers.

adiadrian100

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Microsoft Premium AZ-102 by VCEplus 76q and can share?

EllaLucy

Reaction score
Experts have made genuine efforts to shape up AZ-102 Exam Dumps which has helped many candidates to pass their exam. I also took help from this handy material which made my preparation quick and easy. I didn’t find any topic difficult to understand because the ideas were presented in well arranged form. Realexamdumps.com gave me guarantee and I say thanks for that. I feel lucky to find AZ-102 Dumps PDF at the right time and suggest the same for all those who are going to appear in Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition Exam.

Kellyeperry

Reaction score
Some new AZ-102 Exam Questions (2019/April):

New Question
Your company registers a domain name of contoso.com.
You create an Azure DNS named contoso.com and then you add an A record to the zone for a host named www that has an IP address of 131.107.1.10.
You discover that Internet hosts are unable to resolve www.contoso.com to the 131.107.1.10 IP address.
You need to resolve the name resolution issue.
Solution: You modify the SOA record in the contoso.com zone.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

New Question
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains a resource group named RG1. RG1 contains resources that were deployed by using templates. You need to view the date and time when the resources were created in RG1.
Solution: From the RG1 blade, you click Automation script.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

New Question
You receive a notification that VM1 will be affected by maintenance.
You need to move VM1 to a different host immediately.
Solution: From the Overview blade, you move the virtual machine to a different resource group.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

New Question
You receive a notification that VM1 will be affected by maintenance.
You need to move VM1 to a different host immediately.
Solution: From the Update management blade, you click enable.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

New Question
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contosocloud.onmicrosoft.com.
Your company has a public DNS zone for contoso.com.
You add contoso.com as a custom domain name to Azure AD.
You need to ensure that Azure can verify the domain name.
Which type of DNS record should you create?

A. PTR
B. MX
C. NSEC3
D. RRSIG

New Question
You manage an Azure Windows Server virtual machine (VM) that hosts several SQL Server databases.
You need to configure backup and retention policies for the VM. The backup policy must include transaction log backups.
What should you do?

A. Configure point-in-time and long-term retention policies from the SQL Servers Azure portal blade.
B. Configure a SQL Server in Azure VM backup policy from the Recovery Services Azure portal blade.
C. Configure a continuous delivery deployment group from the Virtual Machine Azure portal blade.
D. Configure a point-in-time snapshot from the Disks Azure portal blade.

New Question
You have several Windows Server and Ubuntu Linux virtual machines (VMs) distributed across two virtual networks (VNets):
  • prod-vnet-west (West US region)
  • prod-vnet-east (East US region)
You need to allow VMs in either VNet to connect and to share resources by using only the Azure backbone network.
Your solution must minimize cost, complexity, and deployment time.
What should you do?

A. Add a service endpoint to each VNet.
B. Configure peering between prod-vnet-west and prod-vnet-west.
C. Create a private zone in Azure DNS.
D. Deploy a VNet-to-VNet virtual private network (VPN).

More New Questions:
.................................................................................
at:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yGAgUGAZkiDyL4FP1-97kh4N_hjURby9?usp=sharing

proeasyweb

Reaction score
Realexamcollection.com has won my trust by bringing me success in my dream certification. This site provided me 2019 AZ-102 Questions and Answers which helped me to get the sense of each idea. I got high grades and I brought me happiness and pleasure. I will definitely choose this study material if I go for any further exam. I will not miss to mention online practice engine which worked as a simulator and gave me an experience like actual exam. I will strongly recommend you to choose AZ-102 Dumps PDF Exam Material for your preparation for Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition .
  • 100% Passing Surety
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Free Updates up to 90 days
  • Instant access after purchase

Edward Marrero

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-102-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for AZ-102 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Microsoft AZ-102 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of AZ-102 Microsoft Certified Professional certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Microsoft AZ-102 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Microsoft AZ-102 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real AZ-102 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Microsoft AZ-102 exam features in our AZ-102 exam products. Try free demo of Microsoft AZ-102 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-102-pdf-exam-dumps