300-101 Cisco CCNP Dumps - Quick Tips To Pass

Discussion in 'General Certification' started by daniel jhon, Nov 6, 2018.

1. daniel jhon

daniel jhon Member

I used 300-101 dumps pdf to study for the Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching exam. I found them really helpful because they pinpoint the areas you need the most help in and there are a lot of study guides and 300-101 exam questions to study from. There is no official guide to study for the Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching, and this was maybe more information than I actually needed, but using these 300-101 exam dumps gave me a lot of confidence going into the tests. I passed all three exams on my first try so I’d definitely recommend 300-101 dumps!

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. tinamark

tinamark Member

Friends I pass my cisco 300-101 exam. And according to my opinion Pass4surekey is best because I prepared from there. For the relevant and latest

visit Pass4surekey. Pass4surekey will provide you the 300-101new questions which will be asked from you in the 300-101real exam. So, as far as my concern Pass4surekey is best for you if you want to pass 300-101in just first attempt with good grades. Here is an opportunity for you to buy Cisco 300-101pdf dumps with 100% guaranteed success. For more detail you can visit:

Some important questions that you must prepared before exam:

QUESTION 1

A network engineer notices that transmission rates of senders of TCP traffic sharply increase and decrease simultaneously during periods of congestion. Which condition causes this?

A. global synchronization

B. tail drop

C. random early detection

D. queue management algorithm

Correct Answer: A

QUESTION 2

Which three problems result from application mixing of UDP and TCP streams within a network with no QoS? (Choose three.)

A. starvation

B. jitter

C. latency

D. windowing

E. lower throughput

Correct Answer: ACE

QUESTION 3

Which method allows IPv4 and IPv6 to work together without requiring both to be used for a single connection during the migration process?

A. dual-stack method

B. 6to4 tunneling

C. GRE tunneling

D. NAT-PT

Correct Answer: A

QUESTION 4

A network administrator executes the command clear ip route. Which two tables does this command clear and rebuild? (Choose two.)

A. IP routing

B. FIB

C. ARP cache

D. MAC address table

E. Cisco Express Forwarding table

F. topology table

Correct Answer: AB

QUESTION 5

Which two actions must you perform to enable and use window scaling on a router? (Choose two.)

A. Execute the command ip tcp window-size 65536.

B. Set window scaling to be used on the remote host.

C. Execute the command ip tcp queuemax.

D. Set TCP options to "enabled" on the remote host.

E. Execute the command ip tcp adjust-mss.

Correct Answer: AB