70-346 & 70-347 HELP

Discussion in 'Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements' started by MM2016, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MM2016

MM2016 Member

Does anyone have any valid MCSA: Office 365 Exam PDF/VCEs with the latest possible update

Please can you send me any information via private message or email -

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. jerry16

jerry16 Member

i heard they updated the exam jan 4th 2018, not sure if this is true

i am going to see if the 15 test questions are going to be in the latest dump for dec 7th
    here is the link for 15 fre questions

I am not sure if its true that they updated the exam cause

says last update dec 7th 2017, I plan to take the exam this week and just trying to prepare for it Good luck to everyone, and if anyone has the latest dumps from dec 2017 or jan 2018, please email them to me

3. JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe Member

How did you get on ?

4. jerry16

jerry16 Member

How did you get on ?
    Scheduled to take it this Wednesday, will post here if i pass

• Ltwill

Ltwill Member

Shared this on another forum, so will share here too:

Passed 70-347 friday barely. Was surprised by how many Staff Hub, Teams, Flow and PowerApps questions there were. At least one on each topic and I think a few for Teams and Staff Hub. I don't think I spent enough time studying these to the details the questions were asked.

Flow - pick the steps to have an email notification sent each time twitter account is updated. steps included using template versus building from scratch

Flow - question about setting up excel spreadsheet as a data connection, if it is on your local machine where would you move it to etc.

Staff Hub - around permissions if auto provisioning is on etc.

Teams - around membership

Exam had question on update channels - three options Semi-Annual, Semi-Annual Targeted and Monthly - then you were to match it to three scenarios like IT Administrators for Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus and Visio Pro

Question on migrating one drive for business files to Office365 - three scenarios for example 50000 files need to maintain permissions
    drop down for each scenario - self service method or third party tool.

Many of the question still come from the dumps floating around and outdated, they still had the old portal screen shot of sharepoint admin center and click on the two places for sharing - Sharing button and settings. This is wrong in real life but on test this is how you need to answer.

Secure Store - one question, description was something like - which service is used to provide the storing of credentials used to connect to external app

Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

[QUOTE="Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.[/QUOTE]

im giving the 70-346, what dumps did you use, and which other forums do you frequent. Congrats on achieving MCSA O365

• Ltwill

Ltwill Member

[QUOTE="Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.

im giving the 70-346, what dumps did you use, and which other forums do you frequent. Congrats on achieving MCSA O365[/QUOTE]

Techexams.net haven't posted much, just read :)

I passed 70-346 in November. I think Walls posted this link which had many of the questions for both exams:

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

I got really lucky passed 700 score, by the skin of my teeth, i can confirm that the exam questions have changed, the scenarios with multiple questions from TEST CONFIG setups are new, also get the AADC down pat including powershell commands on how to sync stop sync start sync change sync intervals, also i got one question on SCOM integration w/ O365, also, start reviewing 70-347 cause i had some questions that were covered form 347 in the 346 exam, atleast form the videos i watch in lynda.com. Also had questions related to windows 10 desktops, what modules you need to install. In hindsight i would definitely buy the exam prep that guarantee no faliure or money back because i just passed by the skin of my teeth.

Also had scenarios where ADDC with SSO and if it breaks how can users login from external, stuff like that, alot of real world type scenarios.

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

looking for 70-347 dumps if anyone has them

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

Just passed 347 today, lots of questions about Microsoft teams, one drive, flow integration with Azure. The pdf's floating around helped alot

• toxicforever

toxicforever Member

Congrats everyone.. am looking for 347 pdfs, could anyone please share it tat would much helpful.. thanks a lot

• astrixco

astrixco Member

Congrats everyone.. am looking for 347 pdfs, could anyone please share it tat would much helpful.. thanks a lot
    Hi guys, did you find any updates dumps? Would it be possible to share it?

• grantgingles

grantgingles Member

The update dumps questions file could be downloaded from

• AaronCameron

AaronCameron Member

The new 70-347 dumps (July/2018 Updated) now are available, here are part of 70-347 exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 267
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All employees in the legal department are members of a security group named Legal-Discovery. You identify the following requirements:
    - Each member of the Legal-Discovery group must only be able to manage eDiscovery cases they create.
    - You must use the principle of least amount privilege when granting permissions.
    - Assign permissions using a default role or role group if one exists.
    You need to configure the Legal-Discovery group. What should you do?

A. Create a custom role group. Add users to the role group.
    B. Add users to the eDiscovery Manager role group.
    C. Add users to the Compliance Administrator role group.
    D. Add users to the eDiscovery Administrator role group.

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 268
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. You license Microsoft Teams for most employees. Other employees only have licenses for Microsoft Skype for Business Online. Employees that use Teams must be able to contact other employees by using Skype for Business Online. You need to configure Office 365. Where should you configure the settings?

A. Calls and Meetings
    B. Apps
    C. General
    D. Messaging

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 269
    You are the Office 365 administrator for your company. The company uses Microsoft Skype for Business Online and wants to customize Skype for Business meeting invitations. You need to identify the URLs that may not be changed on the Skype for Business meeting invitations from the Skype for Business admin center. Which two URLs may NOT be changed? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)

A. Legal URL
    B. Logo URL
    C. Help URL
    D. Company URL
    E. Meeting URL

Answer: DE

NEW QUESTION 270
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All employees use Office 365 authentication, email, and Office applications. You need to implement a process to review email, Facebook posts, and files saved to Dropbox.
    Solution: You implement a supervision policy.
    Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
    B. No

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 271
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. Users from a business partner sign in to Office 365 to access the company's resources. Employees must be able to share documents in a specific site collection with users from the business partner. Employees must not be able to share documents in the site collection with other users. You need to configure sharing. What should you do?

A. Configure the Allow external users who accept sharing invitations and sign in as authenticated users option for the site collection.
    B. Configure the Allow sharing with all external users, and by using anonymous access links option for the site collection.
    C. Configure the Allow sharing only with the external users that already exists in your organization's directory option for the site collection.
    D. Configure the Allow sharing only with the external users that already exist in your organization's directory option for the tenant.

NEW QUESTION 272
    You administer Office 365 tenant for an organization. You assign Enterprise E5 licenses to all users. You need to create a Microsoft Excel workbook and save the file on a local file share. You need to create a Microsoft PowerApp that uses the Excel workbook as its data source. What should you do?

A. Convert the Excel workbook to a CSV file.
    B. Migrate the Excel workbook to an XML file in a cloud storage account.
    C. Migrate the Excel workbook to a CSV file in a cloud storage account.
    D. Copy the Excel workbook to a cloud storage account.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 273
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. All accounts include the user's city, office, department, manager, and job title. Users must be able to view all user accounts from a specific department in a single list. The list must not be used to send email to the department. You need to configure Office 365. What should you do?

A. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a public Office 365 group.
    B. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a shared mailbox.
    C. Connect to Microsoft Exchange Online by using Windows PowerShell and create an address list.
    D. In the Microsoft Exchange admin center, create a private Office 365 group.

NEW QUESTION 274
    You are the desktop administrator for a company. All desktops have Office 365 ProPlus installed. You need to ensure that the user can see data in the Telemetry Dashboard. What should you do?

A. Add the user to the local Administrators group on the telemetry Dashboard server.
    B. Instruct the user to authenticate to the Microsoft SQL Server by using SQL Server authentication credentials.
    C. Instruct the user to authenticate to the Microsoft SQL Server by using Windows authentication.
    D. Add the user to the Domain Admins group.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 275
    You administer the Office 365 tenant for an organization. You assign Enterprise E5 licenses to all users. You observe that users share files from Microsoft OneDrive for Business storage in violation of organization policy. You need to ensure that you receive alerts when users share anything from their OneDrive for Business storage. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)

A. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for a Sway activity.
    B. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for an access request activity.
    C. Create a new alert policy with a custom alert for the shared file folder or site activity.
    D. Create a new alert policy with an elevation of privilege alert.
    E. Start recording user and admin activities in the Alerts node of the Security&Compliance Center.
    F. Create as alert in the OneDrive for Business client app.

Answer: CE

NEW QUESTION 276

NEW QUESTION 292
    Drag and Drop
    You are an administrator for a company. All clients run Office Professional 2016 or Office 365 ProPlus. Your organization uses System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 for deploying software to desktops. You must enable automated Office telemetry data collection. You need to enable Office telemetry without manually connecting to and configuring each machine. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
    [​IMG]

Answer:
    [​IMG]

NEW QUESTION 293
    Drag and Drop
    You administer the Office 365 tenant for an organization. You assign Enterprise E5 licenses to all users. You must deploy a collaboration solution for developers that meet the following requirements:
    - Members of the developers team must be able to collaborate separately as a team.
    - The project manager must be able to change team membership without the need for administrative intervention.
    You need to enable the required components in Office 365 to provide the collaboration environment. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order. NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct. You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.)
    [​IMG]

Answer:
    [​IMG]

NEW QUESTION 294
    Hotspot
    You administer the Office 365 tenant for an organization with Enterprise E5 licenses assigned to all users. You need to configure Microsoft Teams to meet the following requirements:
    - Ensure that the project manager can manage team membership and channel creation.
    - Prevent other users from performing these activities.
    What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate action for each requirement in the answer area.)
    [​IMG]

Answer:
    [​IMG]

NEW QUESTION 295
    Hotspot
    You are the Office 365 administrator for a company. You need to determine the operating systems on which you can install the Microsoft OneDrive sync client. Which operation systems support the OneDrive sync client? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
    [​IMG]

Answer:
    [​IMG]

NEW QUESTION 296
    Case Study -- Contoso, Ltd.

Get the newest PassLeader 70-347 VCE dumps here:

OR

Download more NEW PassLeader 70-347 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

OR

Read the newest PassLeader 70-347 exam questions from this Blog:

Good Luck!!!

kwnl031 likes this.