70-346 & 70-347 HELP

Discussion in 'Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements' started by MM2016, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MM2016

MM2016 Member

Does anyone have any valid MCSA: Office 365 Exam PDF/VCEs with the latest possible update

Please can you send me any information via private message or email -

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. jerry16

jerry16 Member

i heard they updated the exam jan 4th 2018, not sure if this is true

i am going to see if the 15 test questions are going to be in the latest dump for dec 7th
    here is the link for 15 fre questions

I am not sure if its true that they updated the exam cause

says last update dec 7th 2017, I plan to take the exam this week and just trying to prepare for it Good luck to everyone, and if anyone has the latest dumps from dec 2017 or jan 2018, please email them to me

3. JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe Member

How did you get on ?

4. jerry16

jerry16 Member

How did you get on ?
    Scheduled to take it this Wednesday, will post here if i pass

• Ltwill

Ltwill Member

Shared this on another forum, so will share here too:

Passed 70-347 friday barely. Was surprised by how many Staff Hub, Teams, Flow and PowerApps questions there were. At least one on each topic and I think a few for Teams and Staff Hub. I don't think I spent enough time studying these to the details the questions were asked.

Flow - pick the steps to have an email notification sent each time twitter account is updated. steps included using template versus building from scratch

Flow - question about setting up excel spreadsheet as a data connection, if it is on your local machine where would you move it to etc.

Staff Hub - around permissions if auto provisioning is on etc.

Teams - around membership

Exam had question on update channels - three options Semi-Annual, Semi-Annual Targeted and Monthly - then you were to match it to three scenarios like IT Administrators for Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus and Visio Pro

Question on migrating one drive for business files to Office365 - three scenarios for example 50000 files need to maintain permissions
    drop down for each scenario - self service method or third party tool.

Many of the question still come from the dumps floating around and outdated, they still had the old portal screen shot of sharepoint admin center and click on the two places for sharing - Sharing button and settings. This is wrong in real life but on test this is how you need to answer.

Secure Store - one question, description was something like - which service is used to provide the storing of credentials used to connect to external app

Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

[QUOTE="Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.[/QUOTE]

im giving the 70-346, what dumps did you use, and which other forums do you frequent. Congrats on achieving MCSA O365

• Ltwill

Ltwill Member

[QUOTE="Was surprised about how many new question and how many old. I was certain given how many questions I literally was guessing on, that I had failed but studying the dumps certainly helped big time.

im giving the 70-346, what dumps did you use, and which other forums do you frequent. Congrats on achieving MCSA O365[/QUOTE]

Techexams.net haven't posted much, just read :)

I passed 70-346 in November. I think Walls posted this link which had many of the questions for both exams:

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

I got really lucky passed 700 score, by the skin of my teeth, i can confirm that the exam questions have changed, the scenarios with multiple questions from TEST CONFIG setups are new, also get the AADC down pat including powershell commands on how to sync stop sync start sync change sync intervals, also i got one question on SCOM integration w/ O365, also, start reviewing 70-347 cause i had some questions that were covered form 347 in the 346 exam, atleast form the videos i watch in lynda.com. Also had questions related to windows 10 desktops, what modules you need to install. In hindsight i would definitely buy the exam prep that guarantee no faliure or money back because i just passed by the skin of my teeth.

Also had scenarios where ADDC with SSO and if it breaks how can users login from external, stuff like that, alot of real world type scenarios.

• jerry16

jerry16 Member

looking for 70-347 dumps if anyone has them