70-346 Exam Files Premium

Naruc

It is valid to a point. It misses a lot of questions. And there are a lot of variations of the same question or answers.

I did not take this exam yet . I`m in the process of compiling a new vce file. But i need more resources.

coodyscoops

It is valid to a point. It misses a lot of questions. And there are a lot of variations of the same question or answers.

I did not take this exam yet . I`m in the process of compiling a new vce file. But i need more resources.

Naruc, what do you use to make vce's? I been wanting to do so, but i only see it with the avanset designer, which i refuse to pay for...

Naruc

I have an old licence for avanset designer. The new version costs a lot of money. I have paied for it 9$ .

trouble4k

Administrator
Staff member
Naruc, what do you use to make vce's? I been wanting to do so, but i only see it with the avanset designer, which i refuse to pay for...
Hey coodyscoops

Most people are using this one.

Zippyshare.com - Visual CertExam Suite.zip

Its old but you can open most files with it even the premium ones like examcollection (passleader and lead2pass have a password)

Not the FREE files that are posted in exam collection. (those are always created with the latest avancet creator in order to make you buy the software)

My advice is:

Find your base file, one that can be opened by using the software i posted

Fix the wrong questions

Add the extra questions (shouldn't be more than 20-30 in most cases)

Save your file!

I think we should create a tutorial so that people can create and edit their VCE files and share with the community

-

Last edited:

coodyscoops

Thanks for this trouble, I will definitely be willing to help with the tutorial if you like... do you have to use the exam formatter with this?

armandoanzalmo

Hi EVERYONE :)
has anyone taking the 70-346 or 70-347? I will be taking the 70-346 this coming Friday. Also anyone has the 70-347 questions? THANKS!!

Brain_Killer

going take the exame today, used the dump Microsoft.Mashup.70-346.v2015-12-15.by.Naruc.135q don't even know if the exame is valid.

Naruc

Hi, it is my file , a few questions have a wrong answer. 5 or 6 . I did not have time to revise its content yet.

Best of luck , and please let us know how it went.

Brain_Killer

Hi All. Just to let you know that I passed the exame with 800+. I had the opportunity to have a look to the file shared in here and some questions that I got was from this one (4 or 5).

Thks Naruc for your file, I don't even remember where I found it but it was a good help.

Good luck

onfu56

hi, do you think studying the Microsoft.Mashup.70-346.v2015-12-15.by.Naruc.135q is enough to pass? what are the other dumps that you studied? I see another pdf Microsoft.PracticeTest.70-346.v2015-12-27.by.Declan.72q on the VCE premium Naruc Posted, don't know if it is valid

Brain_Killer

Hi,

I only study using the Microsoft.Mashup.70-346.v2015-12-15.by.Naruc.135q, and had a look to the dump available here.

Naruc

I have posted today an updated file with more questions and revised answers.

It contains all the question in the all availeble files that i can find .. more than 30 vce files :)))

Last edited:

Naruc

Please do not take this file as absolute . Microsoft can allways add new questions and change existing ones.