70-413 November 2015 VCE

Discussion in '70 - 413 Exam Files' started by trouble4k, Nov 15, 2015.

1. kw

kwnl031 Member

Jeday1, thanks for your photo's. I think some answers where wrong. Like the VPN solution. Windows XP don't have DirectAccess. And notice the "can be managed" part, manage a client remotely is almost always DirectAccess.
    I doubt if the answer on the IPAM question is correct. Because IPAM can't support cross forest. Only solution is to migrate Contoso to the Fabrikam domain.

2. ju

junk01 Member

Thanks Yeday1 for the photos.

I think the first question is C.

The second question is D.

The third question is

Sales: SSTP.

Research: Direct access.

Finance: PPTP.

Fourth question:

The required disk space for a Ipam server in 2012 is a minimum of 10 GB but recommended: 80 GB or greater* IPAM stores 3 years of forensics data (IP address leases, host MAC addresses, user login/logoff information) for 100,000 users in a Windows Internal Database. There is no database purge policy provided, and the administrator must purge data manually as needed.

There are 5000 user and you need to store the IP utilization data for 6 years and eight months of event catalog data so I would go for answer A.

3. revanger81

revanger81 Member

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

Thanks Yeday1 for the photos.

I think the first question is C.

The second question is D.

The third question is

Sales: SSTP.

Research: Direct access.

Finance: PPTP.

Fourth question:

The required disk space for a Ipam server in 2012 is a minimum of 10 GB but recommended: 80 GB or greater* IPAM stores 3 years of forensics data (IP address leases, host MAC addresses, user login/logoff information) for 100,000 users in a Windows Internal Database. There is no database purge policy provided, and the administrator must purge data manually as needed.

There are 5000 user and you need to store the IP utilization data for 6 years and eight months of event catalog data so I would go for answer A.

This fourth question is confused have lot theories about correct answer and most difrent answer in this and many other sites

• th

thinx Member

Hi, does anyone already have a new dump? As i can see there are many new questions and i'll be taking the exam in a few days. Thanks in advance.

• revanger81

revanger81 Member

Hi, does anyone already have a new dump? As i can see there are many new questions and i'll be taking the exam in a few days. Thanks in advance.
    I will take to this exam to after 10-15 days.

• Ca

CaptainSA007 Member

hi everyone. I hope that you'll are well. I am going to be writing 70-413 either tomorrow or on Thursday. do I have enough to pass this exam ? since if I pass I will become an MCSE

• ju

junk01 Member

This fourth question is confused have lot theories about correct answer and most difrent answer in this and many other sites
    Hello Revanger.

The fourth question.

A company has a single forest and a single active directory (AD DS) domain named Farbrikam.com that runs server 2012. The Ad DC functional level and the domain functional level are both set at server 2012. You use IP address management (ipam) as the IP management solution. You have 2 DHCP servers named DHCP 1 and DHCP 2 and one IPAM server named IPAM1.

The company plans to acquire a company called Contoso LTD witch has a single forest and a single active directory (AD DS) domain named contoso.com that is set at server 2008. All servers at contoso run windows server 2008.The IP management solution is based on a single DHCP server named server 3.

server name operating system diskspace.
    DHCP1 server 2012 30gb.

DHCP2 server 2012 30gb.

IPAM1 server 2012 30gb.

Server3 server 2012 30gb.

The total amount of users is 5000.

You have the following requirements:

* the solution must be able to allocate 3 IP addresses for each user.

* All the IP leases must be renewed every 2 days.

You need to ensure that the corresponding servers will have enough capacity to store 6 years of IP utilization and 8 months of event catalog data.

What should you recommend?

A: add at least 40 gb of storage to the Ipam server.

B: Migrate contoso.com to Farbrikam.com.

C: add at least 20 gb of storage to the Ipam server.

D: establish a forest trust between contoso.com and Farbrikam.com.

B and D will do nothing to the size of the internal storage space of the ipam server.

So there is A and C left.

To calculate overall disk space requirements, use the following formula:Disk space = Base database size + Utilization data +
    Event catalog data

According to the question there are 5000 users that need to allocate 3 IP addresses = 7500 ip addresses a day. This means according to the formula on TechNet site you need 2 GB / month = 12 x 6 years = 144 GB of disk space for the Utilization data if you don't purge regular and purging is not mentioned in the question. The base size is 1 gb. For the Event Catalog Data you should need a other 20 GB of disk space. Brings the total to 165 GB.

So either my calculations are rubbish or the question it self has a fault in it or isn't very clear and you have to guess the best answer. Its not the first question I see in the MCSA/MCSE server 2012 exams that are very unclear or has a fault in it. I got a feeling that the team responsible for the exam questions is just throwing some questions together to get the questions pool bigger and bigger to make the exams harder to pass.

• ju

junk01 Member

If you look in the pdf file on page 129/130 question 109 you find exactly the same question but only 1 of the answers is different.

A. Add at least 20 GB of storage to the IPAM server.

B. Migrate Contoso.com to Fabrikam.com.

C. Establish a forest trust between Contoso.com and Fabrikam.com.

D. Upgrade SERVER3 to Windows Server 2012.

The file says : Correct Answer: D

• revanger81

revanger81 Member

Thanks Junk01
    Some of 2 answers is correct 20 or 40gb is correct
    Ipam server i think 40 gb in this qestion.

Another qestion is definitly -Upgrade SERVER3 to Windows Server 2012

• Tr

Travis92 Member

Thank You

Hi All,

New to the thread, gona take my exam first thing tomorrow Morning, just want to say thank you for the dump, been studying it the whole day, i am very optimistic about it. Thank you everyone posting new questions. Beautiful people!!!

I will surely share my outcome, any new questions etc...the least i can do:)

• kw

kwnl031 Member

Hi All,

New to the thread, gona take my exam first thing tomorrow Morning, just want to say thank you for the dump, been studying it the whole day, i am very optimistic about it. Thank you everyone posting new questions. Beautiful people!!!

I will surely share my outcome, any new questions etc...the least i can do:)
    Do you passed the exam?

• sh

Hi Travis,

Have you take this exam??

• ju

junk01 Member

Hello Revanger.

The fourth question.

A company has a single forest and a single active directory (AD DS) domain named Farbrikam.com that runs server 2012. The Ad DC functional level and the domain functional level are both set at server 2012. You use IP address management (ipam) as the IP management solution. You have 2 DHCP servers named DHCP 1 and DHCP 2 and one IPAM server named IPAM1.

The company plans to acquire a company called Contoso LTD witch has a single forest and a single active directory (AD DS) domain named contoso.com that is set at server 2008. All servers at contoso run windows server 2008.The IP management solution is based on a single DHCP server named server 3.

server name operating system diskspace.
    DHCP1 server 2012 30gb.

DHCP2 server 2012 30gb.

IPAM1 server 2012 30gb.

Server3 server 2012 30gb.

The total amount of users is 5000.

You have the following requirements:

* the solution must be able to allocate 3 IP addresses for each user.

* All the IP leases must be renewed every 2 days.

You need to ensure that the corresponding servers will have enough capacity to store 6 years of IP utilization and 8 months of event catalog data.

What should you recommend?

C: add at least 20 gb of storage to the Ipam server.

B and D will do nothing to the size of the internal storage space of the ipam server.

So there is A and C left.

To calculate overall disk space requirements, use the following formula:Disk space = Base database size + Utilization data +
    Event catalog data

According to the question there are 5000 users that need to allocate 3 IP addresses = 7500 ip addresses a day. This means according to the formula on TechNet site you need 2 GB / month = 12 x 6 years = 144 GB of disk space for the Utilization data if you don't purge regular and purging is not mentioned in the question. The base size is 1 gb. For the Event Catalog Data you should need a other 20 GB of disk space. Brings the total to 165 GB.

So either my calculations are rubbish or the question it self has a fault in it or isn't very clear and you have to guess the best answer. Its not the first question I see in the MCSA/MCSE server 2012 exams that are very unclear or has a fault in it. I got a feeling that the team responsible for the exam questions is just throwing some questions together to get the questions pool bigger and bigger to make the exams harder to pass.
    There now seems to be a 3e version of this question.

C: add at least 60 gb of storage to the Ipam server.

• revanger81

revanger81 Member

Hi all
    I tomowrow go to exam taking!
    I will put my results i hope that be all right!

• ju

junk01 Member

Good luck tomorrow with your exam.

• revanger81

revanger81 Member

Good luck tomorrow with your exam.
    Thank you great!

• Tr

Travis92 Member

Thank you everyone, thanks to this vce i passed my exam 734 / no new questions but definitely some wrong answers. Mostly correct. thanks for the support.

• revanger81

revanger81 Member

Thanks for all a has passed today with 775!
    Good luck for all another candidates on this forum!
    See you on 414.

• cu

You need to recommend a solution for the sales reports.
    What should you include in the recommendation?

A. BranchCache in distributed cache mode
    B. Offline files
    C. BranchCache in hosted cache mode
    D. Distributed File System (DFS)

Answer:A
    Hey guys,

With the BranchCache or DFS question. Enya already posted the answer as DFS and the reason why.

In short, BranchCache still needs to verify the file hash against the original file server before the client can grab the file from a local cache. Checking the hash is much smaller than grabbing the entire file, thus lowering the bandwidth overhead. But BranchCache will not work if the original file server cannot be contacted to verify the file hash. The only fail-safe for the sales report is DFS.

Read Enya's post below or the link he posted in his post.

#219 cupertinosucks, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  • Oz

Ozmodiar Member

Just finished my 70-413 test. Passed with an 835 using only this dump coupled with the junk01 .PDF corrections. The vast majority of the questions were in the dump with some minor modifications here and there (one question in the dump has two sites and two domains, but on the test the scenario was three sites with three domains, things like that). Also, I had a case study called Woodgrove Bank which scared me at first because it's not in the dump. However, 6 out of the 7 questions in the case study were questions from the 127 mixed Q/A questions in the dump.

I had 3 case studies - Alpine (4q), Litware (4q) and Woodgrove Bank (7q)
    35 mixed questions, about 15 of which were drag and drop. All of the drag and drop except for 1 were in this dump. About 3 or 4 mixed questions were new.

Thanks alot everyone!