70-734 OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 7,8,10' started by Christoph Eckert, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Christoph Eckert

Hello,

I took the 70-734 exam last monday and failed. Now I'm serching for some anwers for the questions I did not know the answer... For example:

A new PC was installed in a dual boot configuration with Windows 10. How many license or licenses are needed?

A: One OEM
    B: Two OEM
    C: One FPP
    D: Two FPPs
    E: One OEM and one FPP

Does anyone know the correct answer?

Regards

Christoph

2. Ron Coobie

Ron Coobie Member

did you get any help here? I failed the test as well and am having a very hard time finding any training materials for it other than cert websites that provide you half the real test.

3. NickWT

NickWT Member

I'm in the same boat here as I cant seem to find any study materials for this test. I've been going over the blog post below as a study guide but went to attempt the test yesterday and failed. Glad I paid for the Exam Replay! I've been looking for the answer to the question above but I cant seem to find mention of it anywhere. It sucks they dont have a book to study for the exam with... Thanks in advance if anyone has any pointers or links for help.

Link to MS blog but its clearly not enough info for me with one fail under my belt:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

4. Christoph Eckert

I'm up for a second shot next week and if I get this question agaion I'll go for Two OEMs, two installations need two licenses in my opinion...
    Another mean question was about a 64bit CPU PC with a 32bit UEFI Bios, what kind of partition shoud be used MBR or GPT and which OS can be installed 32bit, 64bit or both of them. Next time I'll go for GPT and 32bit....

5. NickWT

NickWT Member

Well we found out that as an organization we actually dont need this test so I'm taking my second shot in an hour for giggles. Thank goodness as I suck at OSD and the OEM licensing is nothing I'm familiar with in the slightest.

As for a few questions I remembered from round 1 they are below. Of course they are a bit paraphrased and take what I remember with a grain of salt. It really really sucks Microsoft doesn't have any study material on this test. Good luck all and if I see anything this afternoon I'll try to take notes as I wrap as pass or fail I'm having a drink afterwards!

Hotkeys for rebooting in Audit Mode. Ctrl+Shift+F3

How far in the deployment of the OS do you need to be at to test a push button restore. I think its at Windows Login but thats a guess as I cant find confirmation

Skype not showing in the start menu after deployment and using the download and package and install option on Skype then how to repair. No clue

What is the most efficient way to import multiple drivers with DISM? Add-Drivers and the /Recurse switch

Windows System Image Manager was an exhibit question. It was blank and asked for the next step. I'm guessing its should have been pick a .Wim file

2 ways to install a language pack. I picked control Control Panel for one. cant remember the other options

What do you need to support a 2tb+ drive. I think its needing a UEFI bios but I'm not 100% as I thought it was a question based around LBA support.

The rest of this is stuff that I think was on there and need to answer questions but I dont remember for sure.

GPT 128 max partitions MBR max 4.

dism /get-intl for displaying of installed language packs.

Some stuff on downgrade rights. so Win10 and Win8.1

6. Christoph Eckert

I also got the hotkeys to reboot in Audit mode and I also got the question about the Maximum GPT partitions, 128 is correct.
    I got another one concerning the minimum size of the MSR Partition, I chose 100MB but the correct answer would have been 16MB. 100MB is the minimum size for the System Partition...
    I also got the Windows System Image Manager exhibit question, but next time I will go for create an answer fle first, read that on a Microsoft tutorial
    The Win 10 downgrade question, only Win 10 Pro can be downgraded to Win 8.1 Pro
    Also got the Skype mising in start menu question, but I can not remember the answers at all, one was copy the link in the C:\user\all users\start menu, but I'm not sure about that....

7. lifehacker08

lifehacker08 Member

exam collection premium vce not vaild at all. Looks like ms updated their pool of questions recently.

#7 lifehacker08, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  8. rogerfred

rogerfred Member

To Pass in Microsoft 70-734 exam is a challenge for me. But after practicing through Pass4surekey Microsoft 70-734 Dumps Pdf I got 89% marks which is unbelievable for me. Pass4sureke provides real Questions and answers for the Microsoft 70-734 Exam. Now, Pass4surekey is like a guide for me so I would love to recommend this to everyone.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.