70-743 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2016

gochornea

Reaction score
Thanks.

Fiber and axtrico, the last November 15, MCSA upgrade to 2016, still valid 890, 5 or 6 New questions.

santaclaus

Reaction score
Hi to all

I believe i found a wrong answer in the .ete File.

The question is how to provide redundancy for a DFS Namespace.
The solution according to the .ete file is to implement DFS Replication. I think this is wrong as it only replicates files between file-shares.
To have redundancy on the DFS Namespace you must determine if the DFS is of type standalone or domain-based.
For standalone the answer is "implement failover cluster" , for domain-based it is "install additional domain controller".
There's a Powershell printscreen of Get-dfsnroot in the question that shows that the type is standalone, so the answer must be "implement failover cluster".

santaclaus

Reaction score
The .ete. file from November 15th is still valid, just passed with 918 Points.

1 new question

Basically the new question is the following:

You have an Windows 2016 Server in domain contoso.com with IP 192.168.x.x (cant remember the x-values) names Server1.
Server one has a container named container1 running on port 80

You need to enable any client computer in the enterprise domain to use the docker client to manage container1.

Solution iv'e choosen (not detailed and not sure if correct, but all the other answer options didn't make sense at all)
1. Create daemon.json
2. Add Content to daemon.json -> 127.0.0.1:80 and xxxxxx (can't remember the x.-values)
3. Restart docker

Allenwood

Reaction score
dumpsleader.com is the best source to pass your required certification exams.

stickerbush1970

Reaction score
FYI, I just got off the phone with Microsoft, this exam is being retired at the end of this year.

skater_7

Reaction score
FYI, I just got off the phone with Microsoft, this exam is being retired at the end of this year.
man that is not true..why do you even share this crap with us? EXAM 70-743 will stay for a loooong time. Do not worry guys.

orion2

Reaction score
Dump is enough to get 95% pass. I don't believe in getting 100% in an exam especially using dumps.

The questions that may be wrong are to encourage those to go and research the answer. They can then post their findings here to discuss with the rest of the members..

skater_7

Reaction score
Dump is enough to get 95% pass. I don't believe in getting 100% in an exam especially using dumps.

The questions that may be wrong are to encourage those to go and research the answer. They can then post their findings here to discuss with the rest of the members..
Yes, that is a good point. Never thought in that way. Thx