901 902

Discussion in 'A+' started by ciscozel, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ciscozel

ciscozel Supplier
    Supplier Member

any body who has wrote 901 and 902 share experience

2. adeoye_ay

adeoye_ay Member

Please where can I get the latest dumps for A+ download.

3. LETSI

LETSI Member

Does anyone have the 902 recent dumps on pdf??

4. mrh20001

mrh20001 Member

you have to create new pc with 3 hard drives with primary concern of redundancy and secondary is 4TB of fast data access ,write speed is not issue. you may use hard drive more then once or not at all
    options

1=PATA 1TB 1000 rpm
    2=PATA 2TB 1000 RPM
    3=PATA 1TB 7200 RPM
    4=SATA 3 1.5 TB 15000 RPM
    5=SATA 3 2 TB 1000 RPM
    6= SATA 3 1.5 TB 7200 RPM

5. Priya Singh

Priya Singh Member

I've been studying using

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

for the last month and bought his course, I took the day off work and schedule my 901 in the morning and my 902 for after lunch.

when I took CompTIA 220-901 in morning I scored 87%. Afterward, I took CompTIA 220-902 in noon and scored 90% and I was too excited and happy for myself.

I know it's a basic certification and someone with an experience probably shouldn't have needed to study, but I felt it was important to start at the ground floor as I go through the process of getting certified and furthering my career.

I found Professor Messer's videos to be comprehensive, thorough, and straightforward which was a nice change from the cheesiness of the

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

online course material.

I highly recommend it for anyone looking to do their A+, and I imagine his other content is great that will really help anyone to pass his certification in one attempt.

6. Frisco70

Frisco70 Member

Congrats!

Priya Singh likes this.
  7. AnnaD

AnnaD Member

LESTI , I found some accurate at cert-guide.com, I did the exam two weeks ago , totally boosted my CV

8. ciscozel

ciscozel Supplier
    Supplier Member

i have 901 and 902 will share

9. Cozy

Cozy Member

Also looking for 901 and 902, thanx

10. nhlo

nhlo Member

please share 901 and 902

11. Frisco70

Frisco70 Member

As Priya Singh said- the Messer material is the closest you will find to an appropriate study aid. His study groups are also amazing. I bought his .pdf since note taking is a distraction because I have to keep pausing the videos. With his course notes, I can pay attention to the videos and follow along with the notes- this allows me to watch all videos TWICE in the time that it takes me to get through a few sections while writing notes.

I re-iterate- the STUDY GROUPS are phenomenal. People who have had difficulty on the REAL EXAM will pose questions related to problems.

* I had over a decade of hardware and software expertise, was in Hardware and Software college classes where the A+ guide was our textbook but the 901 &902 were extremely challenging.
    I also had ZERO networking experience yet the Network+ N10-006 was a cakewalk. This was when it first came out and was giving people fits.

The reason that the 901 and 902 were difficult? BAD STUDY AIDS with tons of material that was not in the objectives or simply had wrong answers. BE VERY CAREFUL about trusting "dumps" Personally- I am not opposed to dumps because there's no way to memorize the Q/A from the enormous test bank, even if the dump was genuine (which they very much AREN'T)