Confidently Pass Microsoft MB2-715 Exam - Get MB2-715 Study Material with 20% OFF

Discussion in 'General Certification' started by markalan037, Oct 19, 2018.

1. markalan037

markalan037 Member

I am so happy because I passed my

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

with 932 marks. It would not have been done without the help of Microsoft MB2-715 exam dumps. I will suggest to all of you to use MB2-715 Dumps for better outputs. These Dumps PDF have exact as it is questions answers which is given by examiner in real exam.

Q: - You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization. Who can make this change?

A. users with system administrator privileges

B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook

C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook

D. users with privileges to go offline

Answer: A

Q: - You are working for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. You have just made some changes to forms that are used both in the web application and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app. You need to ensure that your users have access to the new configurations and that the first mobile user does not experience performance issues. What should you select?

A. Prepare Client Customizations only

B. Publish All Customizations only

C. Prepare Client Customizations, then Publish All Customizations

D. Publish All Customizations, then Prepare Client Customizations

Answer: D

rogerfred likes this.
  2. rogerfred

rogerfred Member

I am so happy because I passed my

with 932 marks. It would not have been done without the help of Microsoft MB2-715 exam dumps. I will suggest to all of you to use MB2-715 Dumps for better outputs. These Dumps PDF have exact as it is questions answers which is given by examiner in real exam.

Q: - You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization. Who can make this change?

A. users with system administrator privileges

B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook

C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook

D. users with privileges to go offline

Answer: A

Q: - You are working for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. You have just made some changes to forms that are used both in the web application and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app. You need to ensure that your users have access to the new configurations and that the first mobile user does not experience performance issues. What should you select?

A. Prepare Client Customizations only

B. Publish All Customizations only

C. Prepare Client Customizations, then Publish All Customizations

D. Publish All Customizations, then Prepare Client Customizations

Answer: D
    Thanks markalan for sharing the right dumps.