Evaluate Your Skills With Microsoft 70-767 Exam Dumps PDF

AlinaJay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I pass my exam and highly impressed with easily understandable actual Microsoft 70-767 dumps. If you are also taking the exams of Microsoft 70-767 you need to practice and evaluate your skills before taking the real exams. I prefer latest 70-767 dumps pdf which consist on valid 70-767 questions answers so chose the authentic 70-767 exams practice material in a way that you can evaluate your skills before taking the real Microsoft exam. Remember that rehearsal is the best way to evaluate your skills.

cillemong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
70-767dumps PDF an easiest way for the solution of Microsoft 70-767 certification exam. It has updated and relevant study guide material which is useful for you for the preparation of 70-767exams. Follow this link and prepare all question answers to clear exam in first attempt. I pass 70-767exam today Microsoft 70-767certifications are highly demanded across large and small IT organizations across the world. 70-767dumps pdf has latest and relevant study guide material which is useful for you for the preparation of Microsoft 70-767exams if you want good result just follow this link https://www.dumps4certs.com/exam/70-767.html

That same questions are in following.

QUESTION 1

Question: 1

You have a Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse instance that must be available six months a day for reporting. You need to pause the compute resources when the instance is not being used. Solution: You use SQL Server Configuration Manager. Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes

B. No

Answer: B

QUESTION 2

You have a Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse instance that must be available six months a day for reporting. You need to pause the compute resources when the instance is not being used. Solution: You use the Azure portal. Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes

B. No

Answer: A

Question: 3

You have a Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse instance that must be available six months a day for reporting. You need to pause the compute resources when the instance is not being used. Solution: You use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes

B. No

Answer: B

Latest posts