GPO order issue

Discussion in '70-411' started by stickerbush1970, Feb 21, 2016.

1. stickerbush1970

Whats the correct order these need to be placed in????? I would say for this it would be 3,1,4,2,5

Your network contains a single Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains an Active Directory site named Site1 and an organizational unit (OU) named OU1. The domain contains a client computer named Client1 that is located in OU1 and Site1. You create five Group Policy objects (GPO). The GPOs are configured as shown in the following table.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

You need to identify in which order the GPOs will be applied to Client1. In which order should you arrange the listed GPOs?

Next............................................................................................................................

Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. All domain
    controllers run Windows Server 2012.
    The domain contains an organizational unit (OU) named OU1. OU1 contains an OU named
    OU2. OU2 contains a user named User1.
    User1 is the member of a group named Group1. Group1 is in the Users container.
    You create five Group Policy objects (GPO). The GPOs are configured as shown in the following table.

The Authenticated Users group is assigned the default permissions to all of the GPOs.
    There are no site-level GPOs.
    You need to identify which three GPOs will be applied to User1 and in which order the GPOs
    will be applied to User1.
    Which three GPOs should you identify in sequence?
    To answer, move the appropriate three GPOs from the list of GPOs to the answer area and
    arrange them in the correct order.

2. Mi

MikeVeseloff Member

if this questions got to me, I would answer so
    1) 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
    2) 1, 3, 5

3. at

atil Member

Group Policy settings are processed in the following order:
    1 Local Group Policy object
    2 Site.
    3 Domain
    4 Organizational units

GPOs without enforcement set are applied first, using the normal precedence rules
    GPOs with enforcement set are applied last, with their precedence rules reversed

#3 atil, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  4. sk

skater_7 Member

if this questions got to me, I would answer so
    1) 3, 1, 4, 5, 2
    2) 1, 3, 5
    yeah, me too.