How to Get MCP AZ-200 Dumps | AZ-200 PDF Dumps

Discussion in 'General Certification' started by markalan037, Nov 8, 2018.

1. markalan037

markalan037 Member

It is the best study guide I have ever used. I passed with the Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

which can simulate the real exam as they told. Perfect experience. These dumps pdf questions fully matching with real exam questions. These are following questions which I attempt in final exam.

Q: - You develop software solutions for a media services company. You plan to analyze a collection of video files by using Azure Video Indexer. You need to only generate audio transcripts from the files, as quickly as possible, without incurring extra costs.

To which value should you set the Azure Video Indexer streaming Preset option?

A. Single Bitrate

B. Adaptive Bitrate

C. Default

D. No Streaming

Answer: D

Q: - You need to ensure that the Security Pin security requirements are met.
    Solution; Using the Azure Portal, add Data Masking to the Security Pin column, and exclude the dbo user. Add a SQL security policy with a filter predicate based on the user identity. Does the solution meet the goal?

A. No

B. Yes

Answer: A

2. daniel jhon

daniel jhon Member

Microsoft Azure AZ-200 Dumps Pdf was easy to use, and extremely thorough in all areas that I was testing in. AZ-200 dumps pdf gave me a more focused studying time, and I was definitely more confident going into the exam after using this study guide. I would use this again and definitely recommend for anyone.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.