markalan037

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed my exam last month this year in first attempt with 87% score. This could not have been done without Cisco 500-325 dumps pdf suggested by one of my friend. Be honest 500-325 exam study material have valid pdf questions and answers, so now I am sharing my experience here possibly it help someone in the way it did to me. Braindumpskey provided exact as it is pdf practice questions which I attempt in real exam. These are following questions which I attempt in final exam.

Q: - Which appliance comes with Cisco UC Visualization Hypervisor Plus software?

A. BE6000

B. BE7000

C. ord-party Specs-based server

D. BE4000

Answer: A

Q: - Which type of boot is supported by Cisco for applications?

A. USB flash

B. SD cards

C. removable media

D. DAS

Answer: D

Q: - Which option defines the core set of APIs and features of Java application servers?

A. Enterprise JavaBeans

B. Java Message Service

C. Java Enterprise Edition

D. Java Server Pages

Answer: C

Q: - Which type of trunking from the public switched telephone network is supported by the Ci BE4000 appliance?

A. CAMA

B. BRI

C. Sonet

D. H.323

Answer: B

Q: - Which step to start a VM on a Cisco UCM is the first?

A. Right click and select Open Console.

B. Right click and select Start.

C. Double click and select Start.

D. Double click and select Open Console.

franklinmke89

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed my exam last month this year in first attempt with 87% score. This could not have been done without Cisco 500-325 dumps pdf suggested by one of my friend. Be honest 500-325 exam study material have valid pdf questions and answers, so now I am sharing my experience here possibly it help someone in the way it did to me. Braindumpskey provided exact as it is pdf practice questions which I attempt in real exam. These are following questions which I attempt in final exam.

Q: - Which appliance comes with Cisco UC Visualization Hypervisor Plus software?

A. BE6000

B. BE7000

C. ord-party Specs-based server

D. BE4000

Q: - Which type of boot is supported by Cisco for applications?

A. USB flash

B. SD cards

C. removable media

D. DAS

Answer: D

Q: - Which option defines the core set of APIs and features of Java application servers?

A. Enterprise JavaBeans

B. Java Message Service

C. Java Enterprise Edition

D. Java Server Pages

Answer: C

Q: - Which type of trunking from the public switched telephone network is supported by the Ci BE4000 appliance?

A. CAMA

B. BRI

C. Sonet

D. H.323

Answer: B

Q: - Which step to start a VM on a Cisco UCM is the first?

A. Right click and select Open Console.

B. Right click and select Start.

C. Double click and select Start.

D. Double click and select Open Console.

Thanks for sharing this with us..

sakura

Reaction score
Passing the 500-325 exam is no more difficult, with latest 500-325 dumps pdf anyone can easily pass the 500-325 exam on the first attempt! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the 500-325 PDF.

Get the complete 500-325 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- 500-325 Dumps 2019

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/500-325-dumps-pdf/

Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months

VeraMoore

Reaction score
TheExamCerts is the best site which provides you with the necessary Cisco 500-325 questions that will help you to get the 500-325 Cisco Collaboration Servers and Appliances exam on the first attempt. The latest questions can be found here and that is the reason why this is the one that you need to use and I can tell you that there is no reason for you to fail when you will have valid Cisco 500-325 braindumps from TheExamCerts. They have the guarantee that the Cisco 500-325 questions that they have will be the ones that will make you pass your 500-325 exam in the very first go. You must try our Cisco 500-325 free demo befor your successive purchase. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: