New 70-535 Dumps with PDF and VCE (Updated 6th/March/2018)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by Ramon Burkley, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Ramon Burkley

Ramon Burkley Member

2018-3-6 New Microsoft 70-535 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Free Updated Today! Following are some new 70-535 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 151
    You need to select the appropriate solution for monitoring the.NET application.
    What should you recommend?

A. Microsoft Analytics Platform
    B. Application Insights
    C. Visual Studio IntelliTrace
    D. Data Factory

Answer: B

QUESTION 152
    You design an Azure web application. The web application is accessible by default as a standard cloudapp.net URL. You need to recommand DNS resource record types that allow you to configure access to the web application by using a custom domain name.
    Which two DNS record types should you recommend?

A. CNAME
    B. A
    C. SRV
    D. MX

Answer: AB

QUESTION 153
    You need to upload video to the company's Azure environment.

A. Write directly to the storage REST APIs
    B. Use the Azure Import/Export service to move the data
    C. Create an ExpressRoute connection
    D. Create a site-to VPN connection.

Answer: A

QUESTION 154
    You need to ensure that the customer-facing website meets the scaling and deployment requirements. What should you do?

A. Use Traffic Manager with load balancing enabled. Deploy websites in a single region
    B. Use Traffic Manager with load balancing enabled. Deploy web apps in multiple regions that are nearest to the website visitor populations.
    C. Implement operational procedures to quickly deploy additional local instances of the web apps when you are notified by Traffic Manager.
    D. Deploy and maintain multiple web app instances in the largest Azure datacenters in North America, Europe, and Asia.

QUESTION 155
    You have an Azure subscription that contains 10 VMs.
    All of the VMs are set to use the Basic VM tier and are located in the West US region.
    The storage account used for the VMs is set to Locally Redundant replication.
    The VMs are in an availability set.
    You plan to deploy several web apps in Azure that will retrieve data from the VMs.
    The web apps will use a new App Service plan.
    You need to ensure that the web apps remain available if the hardware in a data center fails.
    The solution must minimize the Azure costs associated with bandwith utilization.
    What should you include in the solution?

A. Set the App Service plan for the web apps to any region other than West US region
    B. Create a new storage account that is set to Geo-Redundant replication.
    Move the virtual machines to the new storage account.
    Set the App service plan for the web apps to use the default app service.
    C. Set the App Service plan for the web apps to use the default app service.
    Configure ExpressRoute for the Azure subscription.
    D. Create a new storage account that is set to Zone Redundant replication.
    Move the virtual machines to the new storage account.
    Set the App Service plan for the web apps to use the default app service.

Answer: D

QUESTION 156
    You need to recommend a data storage solution that meets the business continuity requirements. Which two features should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution

A. SQL Database Standard
    B. Azure Backup
    C. SQL Database Premium
    D. Azure Virtual Machines

QUESTION 157
    You need to configure availability for the virtual machines that the company is migrating to Azure. What should you implement?

A. Cloud Services
    B. Availability Sets
    C. Virtual Machine Autoscaling
    D. Traffic Manager

QUESTION 158
    You need to configure the Northwind website.
    Which two solutions you use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Use Azure Zone Redundant Storage to provide redundancy across Azure global data center.
    B. Deploy the Northwind site in an Azure web app
    C. Configure a hybrid connection to the database.
    D. Implement Azure ExpressRoure to increase the bandwidth for users of the Northwind public website.
    E. Create Azure virtual machines that run Windows and Linux servers in Azure data Centers.

QUESTION 159
    You need to recommend a business continuity and disater recovery solution for all the existing line of business applications.
    What should you recommend?

A. Configure ExpressRoute to enable migration to Azure
    B. Migrate the virtual machines to the Hyper-V cluster and enable Hyper-V replica
    C. Create new virtual machines in Azure and migrate the line of business application to the VMs. Migrate any backend databases to SQL Database
    D. Install the Azure Backup agent on the virtual machines

QUESTION 160
    You administer a cloud service.
    You plan to host two web applications named contosoweb and contosowebsupport.
    You need to ensure that you can host both applications and qualify for the Azure Service Level Agreement.
    You want to achieve this goal while minimizing costs.
    How should you host both applications?

A. in different web roles with two instances in each web role
    B. in the same web role with two instances
    C. in different web roles with one instance in each web role
    D. in the same web role with one instance

Explanation:
    A cloud service must have at least two instances of every role to qualify for the Azure Service Level Agreement, which guarantees external connectivity to your Internet-facing roles at least 99.95 percent of the time.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

QUESTION 161
    You deploy an application as a cloud service in Azure.
    The application consists of five instances of a web role.
    You need to move the web role instances to a different subnet.
    Which file should you update?

A. Service definition
    B. Diagnostics configuration
    C. Service configuration
    D. Network configuration

Answer: C

1.2018 New 70-535 Exam Dumps (PDF and VCE)Share:

2.2018 New 70-535 Exam Questions & Answers PDF:

2. Scot Wills

Scot Wills Member

I pass the 70-535 exam recently and I was very thankful to braindumpspdf. I got 92% marks. I prepare this exam from latest

. This rehearsal is the best way to evaluate your preparation. I am sure you will pass your exam on the first attempt. Best of luck.

StevenKheel likes this.
  3. David Birch

David Birch Member

2018/September Braindump2go 70-535 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new 70-535 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 95
    You administer an Azure Storage account with a blob container.
    You enable Storage account logging for read, write and delete requests.
    You need to reduce the costs associated with storing the logs.
    What should you do?

A. Execute Delete Blob requests over https.
    B. Create an export job for your container.
    C. Set up a retention policy.
    D. Execute Delete Blob requests over http.

Answer: C
    Explanation:

QUESTION 96
    You connect to an existing service over the network by using HTTP. The service listens on HTTP port 80. You plan to create a test environment for this existing service by using an Azure virtual machine (VM) that runs Windows Server.
    The service must be accessible from the public Internet over HTTP port 8080.
    You need to configure the test environment.
    Which two actions should you take? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Configure an endpoint to route traffic from port 8080 to port 80.
    B. Configure an endpoint to route traffic from port 80 to port 8080.
    C. Ensure that the public IP address is configured as a static IP address.
    D. Configure the Windows Server firewall to allow incoming and outgoing traffic on port 8080.
    E. Configure the Windows Server firewall to allow incoming and outgoing traffic on port 80.

Answer: AE

QUESTION 97
    Drag and Drop Question
    Your company manages several Azure Web Sites that are running in an existing web- hosting plan named plan1.
    You need to move one of the websites, named contoso, to a new web-hosting plan named plan2.
    Which Azure PowerShell cmdlet should you use with each PowerShell command line? To
    answer, drag the appropriate Azure PowerShell cmdlet to the correct location in the PowerShell code. Each PowerShell cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Answer:

Explanation:

QUESTION 98
    Hotspot Question
    You manage an Azure Web Site for a consumer-product company.
    The website runs in Standard mode on a single medium instance.
    You expect increased traffic to the website due to an upcoming sale during a holiday weekend.
    You need to ensure that the website performs optimally when user activity is at its highest.
    Which option should you select? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Answer:

QUESTION 99
    Your company network includes two branch offices. Users at the company access internal virtual machines (VMs).
    You want to ensure secure communications between the branch offices and the internal VMs and network.
    You need to create a site-to-site VPN connection.
    What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. a private IPv4 IP address and a compatible VPN device
    B. a private IPv4 IP address and a RRAS running on Windows Server 2012
    C. a public-facing IPv4 IP address and a compatible VPN device
    D. a public-facing IPv4 IP address and a RRAS running on Windows Server 2012

Answer: CD
    Explanation:

QUESTION 100
    You administer a DirSync server configured with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
    You need to provision a user in Azure AD without waiting for the default DirSync synchronization interval.
    What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. Restart the DirSync server.
    B. Run the Start-OnlineCoexistenceSync PowerShell cmdlet.
    C. Run the Enable-SyncShare PowerShell cmdlet.
    D. Run the Azure AD Sync tool Configuration Wizard.
    E. Replicate the Directory in Active Directory Sites and Services.

Answer: BD
    Explanation:

QUESTION 101
    An application sends Azure push notifications to a client application that runs on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
    Users cannot use the application on some devices.
    The authentication mechanisms that the application uses are the source of the problem.
    You need to monitor the number of notifications that failed because of authentication errors.
    Which three metrics should you monitor? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Microsoft Push Notification Service (MPNS) authentication errors
    B. External notification system errors
    C. Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) authentication errors
    D. Channel errors
    E. Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) authentication errors
    F. Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) authentication errors

Answer: ACF

QUESTION 102
    You administer an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that has a SharePoint web application named TeamSite1. TeamSite1 accesses your Azure AD tenant for user information.
    The application access key for TeamSite1 has been compromised.
    You need to ensure that users can continue to use TeamSite1 and that the compromised key does not allow access to the data in your Azure AD tenant.
    Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Remove the compromised key from the application definition for TeamSite1.
    B. Delete the application definition for TeamSite1.
    C. Generate a new application key for TeamSite1.
    D. Generate a new application definition for TeamSite1.
    E. Update the existing application key.

Answer: AC
    Explanation:

QUESTION 103
    You manage a cloud service on two instances.
    The service name is Service1 and the role name is ServiceRole1.
    Service1 has performance issues during heavy traffic periods.
    You need to increase the existing deployment of Service1 to three instances.
    Which Power Shell cmdlet should you use?

A. PS C:\>Set-AzureService -ServiceName "Service1" -Label "ServiceRole1' -Description "Instance count=3"
    B. PS C:\>Set-AzureRole -ServiceName "Service1" -Slot "Production" -RoleName "ServiceRole1" -Count 3
    C. PS C:\>Add-AzureWebRole -Name 'ServiceRole1" -Instances 3
    D. PS C:\> $instancecount = New-Object Hashtable$settings['INSTANCECOUNT=3] PS C:\> Set-AzureWebsite -AppSettings $instancecount ServiceRole1

Explanation:

QUESTION 104
    Hotspot Question
    You deploy a new version of a cloud-service application to a staging slot. The application consists of one web role. You prepare to swap the new version of the application into the production slot. Your Azure account has access to multiple Azure subscriptions. You load the Azure PowerShell cmdlets into the Windows PowerShell command shell. The command shell is NOT configured for certificate-based authentication.
    You must use the Windows PowerShell command window to configure the application.
    You need to create five instances of the web role.
    How should you configure the relevant Windows PowerShell script? To answer, select the appropriate option or options in the answer area.

Answer:

QUESTION 105
    Your company has a subscription to Azure.
    You configure your contoso.com domain to use a private Certificate Authority.
    You deploy a web site named MyApp by using the Shared (Preview) web hosting plan.
    You need to ensure that clients are able to access the MyApp website by using https
    What should you do?

A. Back up the Site and import into a new website.
    B. Use the internal Certificate Authority and ensure that clients download the certificate chain.
    C. Add custom domain SSL support to your current web hosting plan.
    D. Change the web hosting plan to Standard.

Answer: D
    Explanation:

1.|2018 Latest 70-535 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 392Q&As Download:

2.|2018 Latest 70-535 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

4. fertin

fertin Member

It was such a wonderful resource to help me prepare for my 70-535 certification exam.The study 70-535 dumps pdf were very helpful and informative. I passed the exam on my first try!

5. Gabriel357

Gabriel357 Member

I purchased

to pass the 70-535 exam which gave me success. The material was so brilliant that I passed the exam in very first try. The Refund policy is a great benefit of braindumpscerts.com. If had failed, they could have adjusted money. Thank God I met with success. The study material is not plagiarized, in fact, it has been prepared with accuracy. Big thanks to the Team! Good Luck everyone

danijons likes this.
  6. Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Hi I hoping for a recommendation for a good and quality study material to clear your

exam. I did my 70-535 at this testing center and pass it.

danijons likes this.
  7. Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Hello guys, I pass 70-535 exam today with 94% and I’m very happy. Friends I prepare exam from 70-535 dumps PDF that are available on

. Here is Complete information is available on every certification material and also 70-535 question & answers. There is less chances to fail in exam so it’s a suggestion to review the Microsoft 70-535 dumps PDF. If you want good result just follow this link

That same questions are in following.

QUESTION 1

You need to select Azure components to meet site performance and availability requirements for the Tailspin Toys e-commerce site.

Which components should you use?

A. Azure Batch and Azure Traffic Manager

B. Virtual Machine Scale Set and Azure Load Balancer

C. Azure App Service and Azure Traffic Manager

D. Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Load Balancer

E. Azure App Service and Azure Load Balancer

Correct Answer: C

QUESTION 3

You need to select an Azure compute provider for the Tailspin Toys Customer Analyzer app.

What should you use?

A. Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS)

B. Azure Virtual Machines

C. Azure Logic Apps

D. Azure Functions

Correct Answer: A

QUESTION 4

You need to select an Azure identity provider for the Tailspin Toys e-commerce website.

What should you use?

A. Azure AD business-to-consumer (B2C)

B. Azure AD business-to-business (B2B)

C. Microsoft account

D. Azure AD

QUESTION 1

You need to ensure that the repository runs the script when new software is released.

Which technology should you use?

A. Azure Function

B. Azure App Service Logic App

C. Azure App Service API App

D. Azure WebJob

StevenKheel and danijons like this.
  8. charlotteava

charlotteava Member

I suggest all IT candidates to download 70-535 demo questions for free then it’s your will to download original PDF file or not. I checked these sample questions and then downloaded

with passing guarantee. Now I am excited to have certification in my desired IT field. I pay very pure thanks to #RealExamCollection for all the help.

danijons likes this.
  9. StevenKheel

StevenKheel Member

I pass the 70-535 exam recently and I was very thankful to braindumpspdf. I got 92% marks. I prepare this exam from latest

. This rehearsal is the best way to evaluate your preparation. I am sure you will pass your exam on the first attempt. Best of luck.
    Thanks "Scot Wills", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

• danijons

danijons Member

Thanks "

", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

• ammyjhon

ammyjhon Member

I had a great experience with 70-535 dumps pdf. I did not pass the 70-535 the first few times I took it and then was suggested to try Realdumpspdf. After using the useful study guide I was able to pass my test! I would recommend 70-535 due to my positive experience.