New files for 70-412

Discussion in '70-412 Exam Files' started by resistance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. resistance

resistance Member

you have a server named server1 that runs windows server 2012 R2.

server1 is an enterprise subordinate certification authority (CA). server1 is issued a server certificate.

you need to ensure that users can request certificates from server1 by using a web browser.

which three actions should you perform? each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. From server manager, run the add roles and Features wizard.

B. from internet information services (iis) manager, modify the machine key validation method.

C. from internet information services (iis) manager, modify the binding of the default web site.

D. from internet information services (iis) manager, add an application pool.

E. from server manager, run the ADCS configuration wizard.

2. HendrikTielemans

A. First add the Web enrollment service.
    E. Run the ADCS configuration wizard again and this time put a checkmark in the Web enrolment checkbox to configure the Web enrollment service.
    C. Edit the binding to use https (443) otherwise you get an error when requesting a certificate (In order to complete certificate enrollment, the Website for the CA must be configured to use HTTPS authentication.)

Just tried it out in my lab.

3. resistance

resistance Member

Thank u bro

4. HendrikTielemans

You're welcome and thanks for the challenge, I'm always having a blast while stressing my lab environment. :cool: