New MB2-715 Dumps with VCE and PDF (2017 Version)

Discussion in 'General Certification' started by Hector Garrity, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hector Garrity

The 2017 version new MB2-715 dumps now are available, here are part of MB2-715 exam questions for your reference:
    [Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 1
    You are a system administrator. You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization. How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?

A. monthly
    B. quarterly
    C. twice per year
    D. annually

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 2
    You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc. You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do?

A. Switch the instance to managed.
    B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
    C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
    D. Set the instance to Preview mode.

NEW QUESTION 3
    You are training new hires on how to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for use on tablets and mobile devices that use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 mobile app. You need to describe the numerous requirements regarding which entities can be edited while using the app. What should you say about the task entity?

A. The task entity can be set separately to Enable for mobile and read-only in the app.
    B. The task entity appears according to the settings on the activity entity.
    C. The task entity is always visible but can be made read-only for the app.
    D. The task entity can be made visible, and if it is made visible, it can always be edited in the app.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 4
    You are an administrator for multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances. The users who access multiple instances want the ability to take some of their data offline in order to work while traveling. What should you do to implement this request?

A. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use; only enable synchronization and offline data on the one instance where it is needed.
    B. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization for the one instance they use the most and offline capabilities for all others.
    C. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add all of the instances they use and enable synchronization for all of them; add offline capabilities for the one instance where it is needed.
    D. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and add synchronization and offline capabilities on all of the instances they use.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 5
    You are a remote sales person using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app on your tablet to access your data. You are now in an area where you do not have Internet access. Which statement is true?

A. Records included in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook offline filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    B. Records included in the synchronization filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    C. Records that you own have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
    D. Records recently viewed have been stored on your tablet for offline access.

NEW QUESTION 6
    You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers. How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?

A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
    B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
    C. by using the command line on each computer
    D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 7
    You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Configure document management on the entity.
    B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
    C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
    D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.

NEW QUESTION 8
    ……

Get the newest MB2-715 VCE dumps here:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

OR

Download more NEW PassLeader MB2-715 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

Good Luck!!!

2. Hector Garrity

Hi!

More MB2-715 dumps have been published by PassLeader on this blog for free:

FYI!!! Good luck, all!!!

3. finbalor

finbalor Member

At first I was hunting down an appropriate syllabus for arrangement of Microsoft. I went to such a significant number of destinations yet couldn't locate a required material. At last I read a remark about Dumps4Download I took after the connection and achieved the demo questions. Got fulfilled and downloaded

with a certification to pass the exam by the principal endeavor. I am glad now that my decision was correct and now I am ensured in Microsoft. Today I am composing here a remark with a desire that somebody might be as cheerful eventually as much I am. Because of the entire group of Dumps4Download.

4. Ashley Walker

Ashley Walker Member

Hurray! Just Passed my MB2-715 exam and in my opinion Pass4surekey is best because I myself prepared from there.For the relevant and latest MB2-715 dumps visit Pass4surekey. Pass4surekey will provide you the MB2-715 new questions which will be asked from you in the MB2-715 real exam. So, as far as my concern Pass4surekey is best for you if you want to pass MB2-715 in just first attempt with good grades. Here is an opportunity for you to buy MB2-715 pdf dumps with 100% guaranteed success.

5. John Butler

John Butler Member

I passed my exam in the first attemp with Microsoft

. It was very useful study material to paractice MB2-715 exam question before real exam. I highly recommend this preparation to anyone taking their certification exam.

6. bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

I have just check my result it is unbelievable that I got 98% in Microsoft MB2-715 exam. But the truth is I was very positive after giving my Microsoft MB2-715 Exam and this confidence came to me after practicing from

MB2-715 Dumps Pdf Exam Questions Answers.

rogerfred likes this.
  7. markalan037

markalan037 Member

I have just check my result it is unbelievable that I got 98% in Microsoft MB2-715 exam. But the truth is I was very positive after giving my Microsoft MB2-715 Exam and this confidence came to me after practicing from

Thanks bairstrowjhon for sharing this valid study material. I only pass due to your shared practice material in your comment. Thanks once again God bless you.

• rogerfred

rogerfred Member

Thanks bairstrow for sharing the original material. God bless you