New Modified 70-413 by Junnk01

Discussion in '70 - 413 Exam Files' started by junk01, Jan 14, 2016.

1. metro

metro Well-Known Member
    Supplier Contributor Member

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

I am not gone make a VCE file as I don't have a working vce designer anymore.
    I created a tutorial.... it might be useful for you!

Let me know if you need anything

• ju

junk01 Member

The problem I have with VCE is that newer files don't work with the older VCE versions so you are forced to get/buy the latest VCE version and this 1 or twice a year.

• metro

metro Well-Known Member
    Supplier Contributor Member

The problem I have with VCE is that newer files don't work with the older VCE versions so you are forced to get/buy the latest VCE version and this 1 or twice a year.
    The free VCE files which are published in examcollection or examsforall always require the latest Avancet VCE so they can sell the software.

Premium files from examcollection, passleader, lead2pass etc are created using the software version i posted.

The 413-cc version is also created with the same version so you can easily edit it without purchasing Avancet.

If their pricing was reasonable i would buy the original but since they are greedy i will be using the cracked version!

• ju

junk01 Member

I have no problem with it if you make a VCE file of 413 files I made earlier. The files are valid and pretty much up to date but I think there 3 or 4 questions that have a incorrect answer. You can pass with a 9xx score as this is already proven by a few other members and me.;) For me the 413 journey is over so I hope others will use the files and keep them up to date. The fastest way to learn this stuff is to question your self, is a given answer correct or not and look up the answers with google, books ect. It will take some time, but hey, if I can do it certainly you can.

Keep remembering these files are no substitute for the books, TechNet and CBT nuggets or a easy way to pass but just a aid to understand the Microsoft way of questioning.

I thank you all.

I am off for a long weekend and 414. I wish you all good luck with 413.

#24 junk01, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  • kw

kwnl031 Member

Thanks, I working on it.

• fa

faruk_celik Member

I passed today. thank you very much. all of question in this file and some question are modified but not important. :)

• kw

kwnl031 Member

I created a tutorial.... it might be useful for you!

Let me know if you need anything
    [SUB]How can I create a hot area question? I added a picture, but Hot Area button keeps greyed out.

[/SUB]
    Never mind, found it. You have to load a background image.

#27 kwnl031, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  • jctech

jctech Member

Can´t wait for the vce!

• MC

MCSETester101 Member

In the Contoso Ltd. case study the one with a Dublin office I think this hot spot question is wrong.

QUESTION 6
    Hotspot Question
    You need to configure Windows Updates.

How should you complete the relevant Windows PowerShell commands? To answer, select the Windows PowerShell segments in the answer area.

I think the answer should be
    DC=contoso, DC=com
    yes
    OU=Dublin,DC=contoso, DC=com
    Yes

Because the other 2 sites must get there updates from WSUS1 so we would want to link the GPO to the top domain and block it on the Dublin OU.

• Sh

Sheppie Member

In the Contoso Ltd. case study the one with a Dublin office I think this hot spot question is wrong.

QUESTION 6
    Hotspot Question
    You need to configure Windows Updates.

How should you complete the relevant Windows PowerShell commands? To answer, select the Windows PowerShell segments in the answer area.

I think the answer should be
    DC=contoso, DC=com
    yes
    OU=Dublin,DC=contoso, DC=com
    Yes

Because the other 2 sites must get there updates from WSUS1 so we would want to link the GPO to the top domain and block it on the Dublin OU.
    I agree with you on this one. In the case study there is a statements about the AD structure and a requirement.
    The statement:
    "Each office has a dedicated organizational unit (OU) in the root of the domain named London. Madrid, and Dublin, respectively"
    At infrastructure requirement, the following requirement is stated:
    • All computers in the London and Madrid offices must install Windows Updates from the server WSUS1.

So dublin doesn't need the WSUS config.

Thank you for providing the correct one, i was doubting myself until I really looked at it.

• ar

arivenem Member

I passed today with 906. Many thanks! All the question were from this dump. Half of those were modified. Some of answers in dump are wrong but not so many.

• Yu

Yuriy.Yulian Member

Can´t wait for the vce!
    same, much love to kwnl031 when he finishes it :)

• Zi

Zinzi Member

I passed today with 906. Many thanks! All the question were from this dump. Half of those were modified. Some of answers in dump are wrong but not so many.
    Are you guys sure that you passed using this pdf? It is so different from my PassLeader version 15.112 and I am writing tomorrow

• Zi

Zinzi Member

Are you guys sure that you passed using this pdf? It is so different from my PassLeader version 15.112 and I am writing tomorrow

• Ju

Juliette Member

Congratulations. What do you mean with "modified"? There are different options from which we can choose the correct answer or the question is different and ask about something else?
    Thanks.

• Kg

Kgumza Member

hi,Zinzi

how did the exam go ...did you pass and if you which dump you use for 70-413

• MC

MCSETester101 Member

Passed today with a score of almost 900. This dump is still valid but there are some new questions in the multiple choice section, some with different wording but same answer and the case study Line-Of-Business applications had 2 new questions regarding deploying to azure. Unfortunately I do not remember the new questions.

• Oz

Ozmodiar Member

My test is on Monday, currently studying the November version (which appears to still be valid). I like the replies in here with people passing with 8/900 scores compared to the low 700's in the November thread though haha. Hope this VCE is done by Sunday or something! :)

• my

myalterego Member

Hey All. This is still valid. Cheers.

• Sh

Sheppie Member

Passed with a score of 810. Dump is pretty valid. The lowest scores I got were on the subject Design and implement AD physical and Logical.
    A few questions like the file share server drag and drop are reversed. In stead of migrating files from Server 1 to server 2 it's from File 2 to file 1.

Cheers and see you at 70-414