New Modified 70-413 by Junnk01

Discussion in '70 - 413 Exam Files' started by junk01, Jan 14, 2016.

1. JR

JRJakkals Member

Passed Exam 70-413 today - 15 August 2016, score 880. Only studied 70-413 February 2016 VCE. New Case study Woodgrove Bank, about 5 questions. And 1 new question in question set. Thanks very much to everybody that created and posted PDF, keep up the good work....

2. Ti

Tippmann Member

I just passed today 7XX using this dump. Thank you so much for your help you guys are amazing.

3. wa

wakbrdr4life Member

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

I just passed today 7XX using this dump. Thank you so much for your help you guys are amazing.
    HAHA! The day that I get the password, neither of us need it any longer. If you'd like to take over the updates for the latest revision from June, PM me, and I can send it over. BTW, just so you don't need to dig, the June VCE with pre-cracked VCE simulator can be found here:

- 6/09/2016

I'm also studying Ivan and Denise dumps from

. Colleagues passed using these two alone, although I've found that there are several wrong answers between the two, so I'm also using the one linked above.

FUN FACT: Windows 10 store has A+ VCE application. One time purchase for $35 and works on all your windows devices. No need for subscription VCE simulators if you need to use VCE's from a different source than here.