New SK0-004 Exam Questions Released

Discussion in 'Server+' started by killtest, May 16, 2018.

1. killtest

killtest Member

Has released new SK0-004 exam questions. I have upload a

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

, you can check the new exam questions and answers of CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam.

2. dock david

dock david Member

One of the best ways to prepare CompTIA SK0-004 exam is with CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 dumps questions answers with Server+ practice test software. VceTests provides one of the best CompTIA Server+ exam dumps for CompTIA students. Prepare Server+ exam from our

test and be certified.

3. killtest

killtest Member

Has released new SK0-004 exam questions. I have upload a SK0-004 file, you can check the new exam questions and answers of CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam.
    Please note: Killtest only offers you latest SK0-004 exam guide, on June 28, 2018, Killtest updated new SK0-004 exam questions. Please make sure you ger valid and latest SK0-004 exam guide for preparation. By the way,

also have been updated on June 28, 2018.

• Jenifer VN

Jenifer VN Member

i think premiumdumps is one of the best platform that provide latest and updated SK0-004 exam practice questions.i am sure after getting premiumdumps exam practice questions you will pass your exam on the first attempt.

• killtest

killtest Member

Has released new SK0-004 exam questions. I have upload a SK0-004 file, you can check the new exam questions and answers of CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam.
    Got the latest reviews of Killtest SK0-004 candidate, Killtest SK0-004 exam questions are valid for passing, he has passed SK0-004 exam smoothly. Here will share some demo questions of SK0-004 exam for your checking:

Which of the following is the height of 1U of space in a server rack?
    A. 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
    B. 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)
    C. 2 inches (5.1 cm)
    D. 3 inches (7.6 cm)
    Answer: B

A blade server chassis has two power supplies. Which of the following is a benefit of a technician connecting each power supply to a separate UPS unit?
    A. Quality of service
    B. Fault tolerance
    C. Traffic shaping
    D. Load balancing

A blade chassis can hold 16 half-height blades or eight full-height blades. Which of the following is the MAXIMUM number of half-height blades that can be installed in the chassis if six full-height blades are already installed?
    A. 2
    B. 4
    C. 8
    D. 16

A technician is asked to install an additional NIC in a server. Which of the following hardware considerations would be BEST for the technician to make?
    A. Power consumption
    B. Bus type and speed
    C. CPU stepping
    D. CAS latency

A server technician is replacing a web server in an organization. The new server has two integrated NICs. Which of the following describes how the NICs should be configured for fault protection?
    A. The NICs should be configured separately with one MAC address.
    B. The NICs should be placed into a team with one MAC address.
    C. The NICs should be configured separately with two MAC addresses.
    D. The NICs should be placed into a team with two MAC addresses.

• AlinaJay

AlinaJay Member

I passed the exam on the first attempt! I was worried about obtain my Certification. But after practice from sk0-004 dumps pdf I reduce my anxiety, increased my confidence and ability to successfully pass sk0-004 exam. Structure of

are very similar to the actual exam which are in sk0-004 dumps. I will highly recommend sk0-004 braindumps to others who are preparing sk0-004 certification exam in 2018.