Johanna Nel

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THE 2V0-622D EXAM UPDATED RECENTLY (Oct/2018) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

And, forbiden has updated its 2V0-622D dumps recently, all new questions available now!!!

You can get the newest forbiden 2V0-622D exam questions in the
#4 of this topic!!!

--> #4 of this topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new 2V0-622D dumps (Apr/2018 Updated) now are available, here are part of 2V0-622D exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 150
If vCenter Server 5.5 installation has one or more services deployed remotely, which three services are relocated to vCenter Server 6.5 on upgrade? (Choose three.)

A. vCenter Inventory Services
B. vSphere Authentication Proxy
C. vSphere Web Client
D. vSphere ESXi Dump Collector
E. vSphere Syslog Collector

Answer: CDE

NEW QUESTION 151
Which statement is correct when migrating from a Windows vCenter Server to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5?

A. Migration deployments do not migrate local OS users from the source vCenter Server.
B. Migration deployments support DHCP on the source vCenter Server.
C. Migration deployments allow the source vCenter Server to remain powered on afterwards.
D. Migration deployments support custom ports for all services on the source vCenter Server.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 152
After upgrading the vSphere infrastructure and VMware Tools to version 6.5, the "Upgrade VM Compatibility" option is grayed out in the vSphere Web Client. (See Exhibit.)
http://www.vmwaredump.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/forbiden-2v0-622d-dumps-1521.jpg
What must the administrator do to enable the VM compatibility upgrade?

A. VMware Tools should be upgraded last.
B. Restart the ESXi server.
C. Uninstall VMware Tools.
D. Power off the virtual machine.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 153
Which three VMware-recommended best practices should an administrator follow before upgrading to vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)

A. Disconnect ESXi host from vCenter.
B. VMware Tools are installed in the virtual machine.
C. Ensure that the system hardware complies with ESXi requirements.
D. Back up the host.
E. Check the interoperability of any other software integrated with vSphere.

Answer: CDE

NEW QUESTION 154
Which two statements are true regarding Auto Deploy in version 6.5? (Choose two.)

A. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via PowerCLI.
B. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Client.
C. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via the vSphere Web Client.
D. Auto Deploy can be configured and managed via vCLI commands.

Answer: AC

NEW QUESTION 155
What new feature was introduced to the Content Library in vSphere 6.5?

A. Mount an ISO directly from the Content Library.
B. Deploy a virtual machine from an OVF Package in a Content Library.
C. Upload a File from a URL to a Library Item.
D. Upload a File from a Local System to a Library Item.

NEW QUESTION 156
What two enhancements are in VMFS6 but not in VMFS5? (Choose two.)

A. Support for 4k native disks
B. Support for 512e disks
C. GPT storage device partitioning
D. Automatic space reclamation

Answer: AD

NEW QUESTION 157
When you attempt to open a virtual machine console from the vSphere Web Client, the console does not connect. The following error message appears:
HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessin /. Reason:
Not Found
Why did not connect?

A. Port 443 is in use.
B. Port 9443 is in use.
C. Port 8443 is in use.
D. Port 22443 is in use.

Answer: B
Explanation:
Another program or process is using port 9443, the default port used by the HTML5 virtual machine console.

NEW QUESTION 158
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)

A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
C. Back up all VMs.
D. Use only the "Full data migration" maintenance mode option.

Answer: AB

NEW QUESTION 159
What three options can improve network performance for a virtual machine? (Choose three.)

A. MLD
B. TSO
C. NetFlow
D. LRO
E. SR-IOV

Answer: BDE

NEW QUESTION 160
What two services run on all nodes in a vCenter Server HA cluster? (Choose two.)

A. vmware-vmon
B. vmware-vpostgres
C. vmare-rbd-watchdog
D. vmware-vcha

Answer: AD

NEW QUESTION 161
Which three storage protocols are supported by Virtual Volumes? (Choose three.)

A. FCIP
B. FCoE
C. iSCSI
D. NFS v3
E. NFS v4

Answer: BCD
Explanation:
Virtual Volumes supports NFS version 3 and 4.1, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and FCoE.

NEW QUESTION 162
Which statement applies to the vSphere Replication appliance?

A. Only one vSphere Replication appliance can be deployed per vCenter Server instance.
B. VMware Tools in the vSphere Replication appliance can be upgraded.
C. A single vSphere Replication appliance can manage a maximum of 4000 replications.
D. vSphere Replication is available only with the vSphere Essentials Plus license.

NEW QUESTION 163

Get the newest forbiden 2V0-622D VCE dumps here: https://www.forbiden.com/2v0-622d.html

OR

Download more NEW forbiden 2V0-622D PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpQUtYaUMtSmlBUHM

OR

Read the newest forbiden 2V0-622D exam questions from this Blog:

http://www.vmwaredump.com/?s=2V0-622D

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Johanna Nel

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

The forbiden 2V0-622D EXAM DUMPS UPDATED RECENTLY (
29/May/2018) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

From the former 168q version to now 234q version!!!

Highly Recommend to try the newest forbiden 2V0-622D dumps!!!

Ute Peters

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

The forbiden 2V0-622D EXAM DUMPS UPDATED RECENTLY (
29/May/2018) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

From the former 168q version to now 234q version!!!

Highly Recommend to try the newest forbiden 2V0-622D dumps!!!
Thanks for updating!

I have passed the 2V0-622D exam on 4/June/2018, 480 points.

All new questions are available in that premium forbiden 2V0-622D dumps, valid enough for passing!

Thanks again!!!

Johanna Nel

Reaction score
The new 2V0-622D dumps (Oct/2018 Updated) now are available, here are part of 2V0-622D exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 236
In vCenter Server 6.5, which two host states can be configured as remediation steps with Proactive HA? (Choose two.)

A. Maintenance mode
B. Disconnected
C. Powered off
D. Standby mode
E. Quarantine mode

Answer: AE

NEW QUESTION 237
An ESXi host has been placed into Quarantine Mode by Proactive HA. What will happen?

A. Virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantines host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause increased resource contention.
B. Newly powered-on virtual machines may be placed on the quarantined host to balance cluster resources.
Already powered-on virtual machines will be migrated off of the quarantined host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause resource contention.
C. All virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantined host to other hosts in the cluster without regard to DRS rules.
D. vSphere HA will conduct a failover on all VMs residing on the quarantined host.

NEW QUESTION 238
An administrator is configuring vCenter HA and considering placing the Passive and Witness nodes in another datacenter from the Active Node. Which is the maximum supported latency between the vCenter HA nodes?

A. 5ms
B. 10ms
C. 100ms
D. 30ms
E. 50ms

NEW QUESTION 239
An administrator is trying to add a new virtual disk of 3TB to a virtual machine on a recently upgraded ESXi 6.x host, but receives this error:
"The disk capacity entered was not a properly formed number or was out of range. It has been replaced with the nearest acceptable value."
How can the new virtual disk be added to the virtual machine?

A. Upgrade the VMFS datastore.
B. Change the VMFS datastore block size to 8MB.
C. Move the virtual machine to a datastore with free space.
D. Use vmkfstools to upgrade to VMFS6.

NEW QUESTION 240
When working with VM-VM DRS rules (affinity/anti-affinity), which statement is correct?

A. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of affinity rules than violations of anti-affinity rules.
B. DRS gives the same priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules as affinity rules.
C. DRS does not allow both affinity and anti-affinity rules to be enabled at the same time within a cluster.
D. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.

NEW QUESTION 241
On which level is the virtual machine system traffic reservation defined in Network I/O Control version 3?

A. Uplink
B. Distributed switch
C. Distributed portgroup
D. Host

NEW QUESTION 242
An administrator is reviewing a virtual machine's storage performance on an ESXi 6.5 host and noticed that it is affecting shared data storage activity on another host. Which should be enabled in order to mitigate the issue?

A. Network I/O Control
B. Storage I/O Control
C. Storage DRS
D. vSphere HA

NEW QUESTION 243
Which statement is true regarding Network-Aware DRS?

A. Network-Aware DRS will perform load-balancing based on the communication of virtual machines with one another.
B. Network-Aware DRS is enabled through DRS advanced options.
C. Network-Aware DRS only generated suggested moves; administrators must go in and accept each Network-Aware DRS suggestion manually.
D. Network-Aware DRS will perform a final check during regular DRS load-balancing to ensure that the destination host is not network saturated.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 244
DRS is set to Fully-Automated mode and seems to be migrating virtual machines too frequently. Which action can potentially decrease the amount of automated migrations performed by DRS?

A. Increase the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the right.
B. Decrease the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the left.
C. Set DRS to Partially-Automated mode.
D. Enable EVC for the cluster.

NEW QUESTION 245
Which two statements are true when vSAN & vSphere HA are enabled in the same cluster? (Choose two.)

A. Any vSAN datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.
B. The vSAN storage network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
C. The Management network is used for vSphere HA traffic.
D. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore, except vSAN datastores.
E. Any datastore mounted on more than one host can be used as a Heartbeat datastore.

Answer: BD

NEW QUESTION 246
An administrator has a three-host cluster with vSphere HA enabled. The master host is unable to ping one of the slave hosts over the management network. The slave host in question is showing as not responding in vCenter server. Despite these conditions, none of the virtual machines located on the problematic host has been restarted. Which could be the reason?

A. vMotion has not been configured properly on the hosts.
B. Datastore heartbeating is enabled on the cluster.
C. VMware Tools are not installed on any of the virtual machines.
D. The virtual machines have VM Monitoring set to disabled.

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 247
Which additional vCenter Server feature must be configured for DRS to balance workloads?

A. vSphere HA
B. Resource Pools
C. vMotion
D. Proactive HA

NEW QUESTION 248
A vSphere administrator is unable to power on a VM in a vSphere HA-enabled cluster. Which vSphere HA feature could cause this?

A. Datastore Heartbeats are not received.
B. Admission Control is enabled.
C. VM Restart Priority is disabled.
D. VM Monitoring is disabled.

NEW QUESTION 249

Get the newest forbiden 2V0-622D VCE dumps here: https://www.forbiden.com/2v0-622d.html

OR

Download more NEW forbiden 2V0-622D PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpQUtYaUMtSmlBUHM

OR

Read the newest forbiden 2V0-622D exam questions from this Blog:

http://www.vmwaredump.com/?s=2V0-622D

Good Luck!!!

Jazzlyn

Reaction score
TestMayor is the best choice for buying 2V0-622D Practice Q&A. if you are looking for accurate and valid 2V0-622D Practice Questions and Answers for your Exam preparation Testmayor is your best bet. Our VMware 2V0-622D Questions Answers PDF are created by Professionals to make you familiar with all basic essentials. The product is offered in compatible PDF Format with download and print options. You can also test the 2V0-622D Practice Test Dumps before you buy through Free Demo.
For more info and purchasing procedure you can visit our official website at :
testmayor.com/2V0-622D-test.html

proeasyweb

Reaction score
I present my endless gratitude for the sincere efforts made by experts on RealExamCollection and for the support which I got during my IT exam preparation. Experts have really put their best on 2V0-622D dumps which is improving the careers of so many students very effectively. They showed patience while answering my queries which is really amazing for me. I am so impressed with their support and services that I always refer IT candidates to download 2V0-622D dumps for their perfect preparation and bright career. I think the whole team deserves thanks and gratitude for this effort.

Dani b

Reaction score
Realdumpspdf was great helping 2V0-622D dumps pdf for exam i clear on my first attempt with the learning of Microsoft 2V0-622D. Thank you to my teacher and my friends for suggesting me a beautiful way to pass exam. I got best score as i expected. For the future students of 2V0-622D exam i consulting here actual 2V0-622D exam questions for make your preparation strong.
For More Details:- https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/2V0-622D-dumps-pdf/