Passed 70-347 and Share Valid 70-347 Dumps!

Discussion in 'Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements' started by Fayette Pinneau, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Fayette Pinneau

Just Passed 70-347 Exam Yesterday!

A lot of new questions (around 10-15 new Qs) in my actual 70-347 test, 2 Case Studies with 7 questions, select YES/NO. And, many questions on Skype for business, like, file size limit for sharing, max number of users allowed in a conference, max number of presenters allowed...etc.

Old version 70-347 dumps are not 100% valid now, and I used helpful 70-347 dumps here: tr.im/1fhmc (including VCE and PDF dumps, and free version of VCE Player Tools, really helpful for passing exam!)

Some free 70-347 dumps are available on Google Drive here: tr.im/1l4xY (Recommend to get that full version 70-347 VCE dumps or PDF dumps)[Just copy those short links and open in your browser]

Good Luck To All!

2. yishaif

yishaif Member

not to buy them!
    upload them.. to help peoples.. who need them!

3. markalan037

markalan037 Member

After many unsuccessful attempts of taking exam. I explored online for help and found

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

. I was doubting at first. Yet it was the least expensive option and very easily available. But the study guide was most helpful, and I passed with my next attempt I will definitely recommend 70-347 exam dumps to my friends and colleagues.

4. Ronald Bergin

Ronald Bergin Member

Thanks for the Post it is Very Informative But I want to Share my Experience with you that i Pass my 70-347 Exam at first attempt by getting Best Exam Preparation Material Form :

They Really were Amazing and I recommend you to Get Certification Exam from Dumpshq.

5. AlinaJay

AlinaJay Member

I pass the Microsoft 70-347 exam. Not only did I pass as well as I scored above average. The most helpful thing was the 70-347 dumps pdf because it contains a bunch of valid 70-347 practice exam questions. I already have referred this

to other colleagues to use when they are preparing for 70-347 real exam.