Passed exam

Discussion in '70-414' started by andry79, Nov 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. an

andry79 Member

Exam passed!! 5/6 new questions one about case study contoso case E. I studied and for training i used dump from cc.
    One new question about cluster created with a masquerade vhd you'll be use to create vms (assertion)
    Case E talks about new cluster:
    resume cluster (choose between cluster1 or cluster2) (choose between disks X,Y,Z)
    modify SAN (choose between cluster1 or cluster2) (choose between disks X,Y,Z)

Case D about who can install CA on DetrootCA and DETCA01/CHICA01 choose between local admin, domain admins, enterprise admins and certificate admins

Other question i don't remember.

2. dd

ddk003 Member

congratulations! :)

3. go

goldteam Member

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

Exam passed!! 5/6 new questions one about case study contoso case E. I studied and for training i used dump from cc.
    One new question about cluster created with a masquerade vhd you'll be use to create vms (assertion)
    resume cluster (choose between cluster1 or cluster2) (choose between disks X,Y,Z)

Case D about who can install CA on DetrootCA and DETCA01/CHICA01 choose between local admin, domain admins, enterprise admins and certificate admins

hi

i failed yesterday with the new questions what were your answers ?

• BluAlien

BluAlien Member

Could you explain better "masquerade vhd", I googled a lot but I could't find anything with that term.
    Thanks in Advance.

• an

andry79 Member

Could you explain better "masquerade vhd", I googled a lot but I could't find anything with that term.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Sorry, but i don't remember the text of the question.

• Kerberos

Kerberos Member

Congratualtions