[September] Get Fresh MB2-719 Updated Study Notes on Braindumpskey Site

Discussion in 'General Certification' started by markalan037, Nov 9, 2018.

1. markalan037

markalan037 Member

The

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

is very useful for me, MB2-719 exam braindumps are well-written by braindumpskey site. All these MB2-719 exam questions are exactly what are on the test. I passed the exam this time all due to your high-quality PDF exam questions answers. These are following questions which I attempt in real exam.

Q.1: - You need to track customer journey page visits. Which content type tile should you use?

A. activity

B. event

C. marketing page

D. email message

Answer: C

Q.2: - You need to define a dynamic segment.

Which three options can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. Advanced Find

B. Designer

C. Flow

D. Manual Add

E. Query

Answers: B, C, E

Q.3: - You need to create a marketing form.Which three form types can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. landing page

B. forward to a friend

C. event registration

D. subscription list

E. subscription center

Answers: A, B, E

Q.4: - You need to create a subscription center marketing form.Which two toolbox elements must you implement? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Submit button

B. Captcha

C. Do not email

D. Field

Answers: A, C

2. ammyjhon

ammyjhon Member

Great material! I just passed the mb2-719 exam and it was because of mb2-719 dumps! I am a VERY satisfied and happy student!

3. aldenjhon

aldenjhon Member

Choose a sure shot way towards your success in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification exam with Microsoft MB2-719 dumps of Passleader. We provide you 100% passing assurance Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing success with 100% money back assurance. An exclusive collection of valid and most updated

is the secret behind this assurance. So feel free to get benefits from such valuable MB2-719 Exam Dumps and enjoy brilliant success in Microsoft Dynamics 365 exam.