Study material to pass

Discussion in '70-412 Exam Files' started by triniguy, Mar 12, 2016.

1. tr

triniguy Member

I Passed yesturday morning with 852 and i used the following study material;

• CBT Nuggest (watched all the videos, take notes and build a Hyper v lab to work along with the nuggets)
    • Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

(this is the latest one and its valid alot of the questions came from this)
    • Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

(the New Modified 291q: from this guy compared the different variations of each question, this saved me in the exam).
    • http://www.certifychat.com/70-412-a/577-70-412-vce-wrong-answers.html (check answers here also)

• Browser around the certifychat site and looked for different material + new questions + new dumps

• STILL HAVE MORE TIME THEN try the 70-412 vce and correct the answers with the material above

^ these were my main material but always keep searching for new material to study AND DON'T JUST MEMORIZE THE QUESTIONS read them and try to understand and if you just can't understand look for key words or phrases in the questions or answer to make you identify the question if you ever saw it again (this helped me. Even if the answer was in a different location in the exam i still could of identified the answer.

IF YOU GUYS WHO PASSED CAN POST YOUR STUDY MATERIAL + NEW QUESTIONS+PASS GRADE+DATE PASSED IN THIS TREAD FOR THE UP-COMERS THAT WOULD HELP AND GIVE BACK TO THIS SITE

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH TO CERTIFYCHAT you have saved lives.

2. Bo

Bobo Member

Glad I could help.... I need to do the exam myself in a couple of days....