Updated Citrix 1Y0-230??

vyral4122

Reaction score
Hello all, I recommend everyone to review the Netscaler training from "cbtnuggets.com". Then, download the virtual Netscaler and virtual apps 7 from "citrix.com" and build your own environment. After this is completed, you should be able to answer any question at the CCA-N level. As last, review the questions from volvo132 as part of your preparation.

Oghuz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I repeat the exam and passed.

I got confused with the new Citrix names. But now I figured it out.

Old name Name
NetScaler ADC Citrix ADC
NetScaler AppFirewall Citrix Web App Firewall
NetScaler Access Gateway Citrix Gateway
NetScaler Unified Gateway Citrix Gateway
NetScaler Management and Analytics System Citrix Application Delivery Management
NetScaler SD-WAN Citrix SD-WAN
NetScaler Secure Web Gateway Citrix Secure Web Gateway
NetScaler Web App Security Citrix Web App Firewall

Thank you, Volvo132. ete still valid.

Terry Chan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I repeat the exam and passed.

I got confused with the new Citrix names. But now I figured it out.

Old name Name
NetScaler ADC Citrix ADC
NetScaler AppFirewall Citrix Web App Firewall
NetScaler Access Gateway Citrix Gateway
NetScaler Unified Gateway Citrix Gateway
NetScaler Management and Analytics System Citrix Application Delivery Management
NetScaler SD-WAN Citrix SD-WAN
NetScaler Secure Web Gateway Citrix Secure Web Gateway
NetScaler Web App Security Citrix Web App Firewall

Thank you, Volvo132. ete still valid.
Congrats!! And yes they are just new names/terms but referring to the same questions

Oghuz

Reaction score
Thanks. Time to check out CCP-N now

James Riccio

Reaction score
Props to volvo132!! Passed with his ete on Friday with a 87%
Got stuck having to do some Fortinet certs for work & never got to circle back to NS.

Few of the answers I choose differently, but the dump is good enough to pass.

Again.. Thanks!

bobrocket

Reaction score
I converted the ETE into PDF because I wasn't about to buy the ETE software and the conversion was only $3.99. You're welcome.

Attachments

Erika Jacobs

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Citrix/1Y0-230-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for 1Y0-230 NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Citrix 1Y0-230 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of 1Y0-230 CCA Networking certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Citrix 1Y0-230 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Citrix 1Y0-230 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real 1Y0-230 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Citrix 1Y0-230 exam features in our 1Y0-230 exam products. Try free demo of Citrix 1Y0-230 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Citrix/1Y0-230-pdf-exam-dumps

citrix123

Reaction score
Has anyone recently passed this exam using the volvo123! questions

bobrocket

Reaction score
I passed it, use the file i uploaded. Its not 100% correct but it’s good enough to pass.

DavidPhoenix

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now https://www.theexamcerts.com/Citrix/1Y0-230-pdf-exam-dumps - Pass your Citrix 1Y0-230 exam in first try with updated dumps questions. TheExamCerts Provide the best way to pass your 1Y0-230 CCA Networking certification exam in limited time with complete money back guarantee. If you want to make your success 100% definite in Citrix 1Y0-230 exam dumps. After complete satisfaction you can go with a purchase Citrix 1Y0-230 exam dumps with theexamcerts. You can also get 30% discount Use this Coupon 30%OFF on Citrix 1Y0-230 exam dumps. Most candidates fail to pass the Citrix 1Y0-230 exam certification because they think they have studied related Citrix 1Y0-230 study guides and have enough technical knowledge but all go wast. If you want to achieve your goal within limited time, hurry to join us. It is also necessary to check the complete course outline and prepare from all the Citrix 1Y0-230 new questions and answers. Click here on following link to get valid dumps.