cinemile

Reaction score
yes I think most answer are correct...but there are still fews wrong...anyway thanks for reply :)
Jap some are wrong. You can use sevearl dumps and compare the answers. I'm working daily with XenApp,XenDesktop and most answers were clear to me. Some not... I've compared the answers with several dumps and I've used google ;)

good luck!

Giacomo D'Amore

Reaction score
Jap some are wrong. You can use sevearl dumps and compare the answers. I'm working daily with XenApp,XenDesktop and most answers were clear to me. Some not... I've compared the answers with several dumps and I've used google ;)

good luck!
I compared the dump test posted by Orion2 and the one by Test King...the question are exactly the same but there are more or less 34 answer different. I think the answer of this dump is correct at 95/97% but I'm not sure. I'm checking all the questions.

cinemile

Reaction score
I compared the dump test posted by Orion2 and the one by Test King...the question are exactly the same but there are more or less 34 answer different. I think the answer of this dump is correct at 95/97% but I'm not sure. I'm checking all the questions.
In Orions Dump are few questions not clear if correct or wrong but most of them are valid. The Questions are 100% the same as in the exam.

Tomhvk

Reaction score
A Citrix Administrator has developed a PowerShell script in a XenDesktop testing infrastructure. After successful tests, the administrator received permission to implement the script in the production environment? The administrator needs to run the script from Citrix Studio PowerShell. Which command should the administrator run before running the script?

A. Add-AdminPermission
B. Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
C. Add-Pssnapin Citrix. *
D. Get-Command-Module Citrix. *

Answer : C
I dont agree with this, if they are running it from the Studio the modules should already be loaded? So the answer is B? Or can anyone tell me otherwise?

A Citrix Administrator is planning to update a Machine Catalog for the first time. The Machine Catalog was created with Machine Creation Services (MCS). What happens to the identity disk after the update?

A. It is deleted and recreated
B. It stays the same size
C. It doubles in size
D. It is formatted and re-initialized

Answer : B
This answer should be A? Updating a machine catalog will delete the identity disk and recreate?

Last edited:

orion2

Reaction score
It is B.

What was the question number on the ETE file?

Tasha

Reaction score
The dump from Orion2 still valid, I passed with 89% on Friday. Thanks to everyone and especially Orion2.

Taboo12

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

Giving the exam tomorrow Friday, reading from orion2, hope everything will be fine!!!

terryg

Reaction score
hello, i wanted to verify which dump is accurate from PL. i compared some of the answers from Orion2's latest dump here to the latest one from PL that i bought and found several discrepancies. for those of you who passed, did you buy the dump from PL or download from Orion2? i'm thinking Orion2's dump is more valid but wanted to verify. thank you.

orion2

Reaction score
The dump is valid enough for 95% pass.

It's more reliable than others as it's been researched by all who contributed. Obviously it still has some incorrect answers but this is by design as it encourages you to go and research the questions that you don't think are correct plus no one needs to get a 100% in an exam

robertdrozdz

Reaction score
Hi All
Folowing Orion2's Dump

What happens to the differencing disk of a Random/Non-Persistent desktop machine following a restart in a XenDesktop 7.1x site running on XenServer?
A. It will be updated from the base image
B. It will be deleted
C. It will be reset for new use
D. It will be synchronized with the attached Personal vDisk

Correct Answer: C

But shouldn't be B?

https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2011/06/28/machine-creation-services-primer-part-1/
"Differencing disk disconnects and a new disk is created. Old differencing disk deleted after startup complete"

robertdrozdz

Reaction score
Thx Orion2 for quick response:)

another daubt...

QUESTION 3 A virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is unable to register to the Delivery Controller. Which three factors can be causing this issue? (Choose three.)
A. Improperly configured firewalls
B. Time differences between VDA-enabled machines and the joined domain
C. Incorrectly configured Citrix policy in Active Directory
D. Citrix ICA service NOT running
E. Wrong Reverse DNS lookups in a forest

Correct Answer: ABC

All Citrix docs which I have found indicate for Improperly configured firewalls, Time differences between VDA-enabled machines and the joined domain and DNS, although no mentioned about Reverse DNS but that answer E would be the closest.
Nothing about ICA and Citrix Policy in AD.

So, maybe it shoud be : A, B and E?

terryg

Reaction score
The dump is valid enough for 95% pass.

It's more reliable than others as it's been researched by all who contributed. Obviously it still has some incorrect answers but this is by design as it encourages you to go and research the questions that you don't think are correct plus no one needs to get a 100% in an exam
thanks, Orion2. i passed yesterday with an 87%. thank you again very much!

robertdrozdz

Reaction score
I raise up my previous question about "QUESTION 3 A virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is unable to register to the Delivery Controller. Which three factors can be causing this issue? (Choose three.) " What do you think guys ? which are the proper ones?