Oghuz

Reaction score
Dump still valid. My friend just cleared it this week.

Varghese Jacob

Reaction score
Is Orion2 dump still valid? giving my exam on coming Friday 11th Jan, 2019.

Can someone please share the pdf? i want to cross check if i am referring to correct pdf.

Last edited:

Varghese Jacob

Reaction score
Dumps are valid. passed with 91%

Thank you Orion2 and all other members who have contributed.

Varghese Jacob

Reaction score
My advice is to always read the question then go and research the answer yourself. This way you will get a better understanding of the operation involved.
This is how i did it and that helped me to learn also :)

Kudos to you man.

danishaider786

Reaction score
B
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum
licenses. LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to
launch a published desktop.
What will be the outcome of this action?
A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message "No resources available"
will appear.
D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Period.

Trainer says C but other people are saying B. Which one?

citrixman94

Reaction score
Still valid. Passed earlier this week. The answers were pretty much all in a different order, so dont just remember the letters. There was one new questions regarding services for FMA architecture that required 3 answers.

petersmith

Reaction score
Still valid. Passed earlier this week. The answers were pretty much all in a different order, so dont just remember the letters. There was one new questions regarding services for FMA architecture that required 3 answers.
Don't worry I haven't learnt them that way. ;) I've built a few PVS environments so its not much of an issue. It was just the actual academic components that I needed some refreshers on for features I haven't configured. You'd have to be a nut job to learn them by order. Also I'd say a few of the answers in Orion2's dumps are incorrect. The only one I am not certain on is what components are required for Netscaler HDX. Also the one about the "what happens to the differencing disk when a non-persistant MCS machines is updated". From what I know it would get deleted and recreated as its non persistent (if the question was changed it would not be deleted). However there is a similar question about what happens to the identity disk. Since the machine is not changing name etc technically the identity disk would stay the same size? That's probably the only one I'm struggling with as there is no definitive article on it. It says nothing about being deleted so staying the same size would be my pick.

orion2

Reaction score
The identity disk is always set to 16MB...

The differencing disk handles the writes for the virtual machine. When Virtual machine is rebooted the differencing disk gets deleted...

Looking at the question on my dump I would it's incorrect as it points to C (It will be reset for new use) probably a typo on my end as it should be B (It will be deleted)

nizo67

Reaction score
May i ask for your help to get the Orion2 Dump of
1Y0-203Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration
Where is the download link?
I appreciate your help in advance.
Thx

Flirt12

Reaction score
Translation:

I believe that it is C and E

Creating the request is not necessary if you already have the certificate, no?
But the organization mandates that a public ca should be used.
So I think it is D,E

nizo67

Reaction score
Orion Dump still Valid. Passed today. No new Questions. Thx.

gagaga

Reaction score
Is the ete and pdf file the same or? Which one is newer and contains the correct questions?
Thanks in advance