nizo67

Reaction score
orion Dump ete File is valid and the answers are correct than others.

orion2

Reaction score
Is the ete and pdf file the same or? Which one is newer and contains the correct questions?
Thanks in advance
The pdf that comes with ete file is produced from ete file therefore both should be the same...

cuckoo4crack

Reaction score
Hello Orion, I am not sure if this was already discussed earlier , please correct me if I am wrong.

A Citrix Administrator needs to add a VMware ESXi host as a hosting unit in the XenDesktop.
Which three permissions are required by User account to add the VMware ESXi host? (Choose three.)
A. System.Read
B. DataStore.AllocateSpace
C. DataStore.FileManagement
D. System.View
E. System.Anonymous
F. DataStore.Browse
Correct Answer: BCF

Looking at the article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX214389
Add connection and resources
SDKUser Interface
System.Anonymous, System.Read, and System.ViewAdded automatically. Can use the built-in Read-only role.

Would the answer be A,D and E ?

orion2

Reaction score
Hello Orion, I am not sure if this was already discussed earlier , please correct me if I am wrong.

A Citrix Administrator needs to add a VMware ESXi host as a hosting unit in the XenDesktop.
Which three permissions are required by User account to add the VMware ESXi host? (Choose three.)
A. System.Read
D. System.View
E. System.Anonymous
F. DataStore.Browse
Correct Answer: BCF

Looking at the article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX214389
Add connection and resources
SDKUser Interface
System.Anonymous, System.Read, and System.ViewAdded automatically. Can use the built-in Read-only role.

Would the answer be A,D and E ?

The below need to be added manually. The others that you suggest are added automatically
F. DataStore.Browse

SDKUser Interface

Last edited:

cuckoo4crack

Reaction score
The below need to be added manually. The others that you suggest are added automatically
F. DataStore.Browse

Thank You , totally makes sense now !!

cuckoo4crack

Reaction score
Another one that i wanted to run by you'll

A Citrix Administrator has configured two sites: Site A and Site B. Each site uses the same
license server named LicenseServer1. The administrator has the following additional information:
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum licenses.
LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to launch a
published desktop.
What will be the outcome of this action?
A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period
C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message “No resources available” will
appear.
D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
Correct Answer: B

Referencing https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/licensing/current-release/licensing-11.15.pdf

Page 108 has a similiar question. And the answer is

Users who connect to LicenseServer1 from ProductServerA check out Enterprise licenses only. After the number of Enterprise licenses on LicenseServer1 is exceeded, new requests from ProductServerA users are denied until existing Enterprise connection licenses are released

I think the Answer is C,

cuckoo4crack

Reaction score
And now I am super confused, the Citrix training Material has this same scenario and the answer is :
B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period

orion2

Reaction score
Enterprise version always gives a grace period. Therefore the answer is indeed;

Alberto Morgagni

Reaction score
Hi Guys, and thank you for the efforts, tips and useful information in this thread.

I'm planning the 1Y0-203 exam by the end of this month/eraly the next (I need to study a bit more...).

I've already downloaded the .ete file which I'm using to match the forbiden dump.

I've found a some wrong answers in the dump, expecially when checked with the .ete from this thread.

I'm a bit confused on a couple of question, the first one is that:

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to deploy 2000 virtual desktops. The hardware in the environment has a very fast SSD local storage, and the SAN is running almost at capacity. There is NO need for user- installed applications or persistency in the environment.

Which provisioning method would allow the administrator to save SAN storage?

A. Provisioning Services
B. Manual Provisioning
C. Existing machines
D. Machine Creation Services

Correct Answer: D Section: (none) Explanation

I'm for the D; but I haven't found any explain that made me sure about it, a couple op post later, volvo132 stated that :

Making some searchs, I've found that PVS supports too local storage (let me know if i can share the link).

The main difference is that MCS is Hypervisor Based, and PVS is Network based.

Whats the right answer?

Thanks!

hfpb010

Reaction score
Hi Guys, and thank you for the efforts, tips and useful information in this thread.

I'm planning the 1Y0-203 exam by the end of this month/eraly the next (I need to study a bit more...).

I've already downloaded the .ete file which I'm using to match the forbiden dump.

I've found a some wrong answers in the dump, expecially when checked with the .ete from this thread.

I'm a bit confused on a couple of question, the first one is that:

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to deploy 2000 virtual desktops. The hardware in the environment has a very fast SSD local storage, and the SAN is running almost at capacity. There is NO need for user- installed applications or persistency in the environment.

Which provisioning method would allow the administrator to save SAN storage?

A. Provisioning Services
B. Manual Provisioning
C. Existing machines
D. Machine Creation Services

Correct Answer: D Section: (none) Explanation

I'm for the D; but I haven't found any explain that made me sure about it, a couple op post later, volvo132 stated that :

View attachment 1170

Making some searchs, I've found that PVS supports too local storage (let me know if i can share the link).

The main difference is that MCS is Hypervisor Based, and PVS is Network based.

Whats the right answer?

Thanks!
I have the exact same doubt. On the training student manual it says that PVS support Local Storage.

orion2

Reaction score
The answer is D. MCS

The answer is in the question. You already have SAN installed but its almost at full capacity (SAN is the preferred method for PVS). SSD local storage is preferred for MCS especially when deploying 2000 virtual machines.

Hosting and deploying machines are two different scenarios

Hamer11

Reaction score
Hello all I am new here. I just found this group by chance. Wow nice find . Is the forbidden dump the same file as the Onion ete file?
I found the forbidden dump. But can’t seem to find an ete file
Thanx all. And thanx for such a great group

Hamer11

Reaction score
ok good to know that evaluation licenses are default Platinum, then it would indeed be B
They ain't saying that de evaluation license was different from de valid license, thus it is not possible to say for sure that studio is on the wrong one, if i see this article: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX213448 than you would think it's C, D isn't possible because the licensing console already accepted the license file..

i would go for the easy choice and say it just plain A
They ain't saying that de evaluation license was different from de valid license, thus it is not possible to say for sure that studio is on the wrong one, if i see this article: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX213448 than you would think it's C, D isn't possible because the licensing console already accepted the license file..

i would go for the easy choice and say it just plain A
The answer would be B. As per this article half way down

Hamer11

Reaction score
QUESTION 27
What should a Citrix Administrator keep in mind when using a Windows-based identical License Server for high availability?
A. Both License Servers will be load-balanced by NetScaler.
B. The computer account password can be changed.
C. Both License Servers need to issue licenses at the same time.
D. The second License Server must have a different hostname.

Correct Answer: A (trainers choice is D)

Why trainer choose D? it is not possibile issue the same license with different server hostname.

Do you agree with me?
A is the right answer

Hamer11

Reaction score
A Citrix Administrator uses a third party to manage hardware infrastructure, but manages all other
aspects of the environment on their own.
Which hosting platform can the administrator use for this deployment?
A. Service Provider
B. Cloud-Hosted
C. Citrix Cloud
D. On-Premises

I see in this topic B and A as an answer. Which one?
The answer can only be. B. Citrix cloud is only managed service So they manage ddc sql license etc.

Hamer11

Reaction score
Can anyone add the reference for the question:

Which Layer contains the hypervisor infrastructure in a XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture
model?
A. Control
B. Compute
C. Resource
D. Access

Answer: B

I think it is answer C but i cant find any docs about the answers.
The answer is definitely not B as there is no Compute layer in Citrix methodology.
The answer is A. Although your thought of C is good. The resource layer pertains to app and desktops. And not the hyper visor . There is a compute layer in the cloud. But in the cloud you do not control or care about the hypervisor

Last edited:

orion2

Reaction score
The answer is definitely not B as there is no Compute layer in Citrix methodology.
The answer is A. Although your thought of C is good. The resource layer pertains to app and desktops. And not the hyper visor . There is a compute layer in the cloud. But in the cloud you do not control or care about the hypervisor

Its B... read through the entire post and you'll find the answer...

orion2

Reaction score
Hello all I am new here. I just found this group by chance. Wow nice find . Is the forbidden dump the same file as the Onion ete file?
I found the forbidden dump. But can’t seem to find an ete file
Thanx all. And thanx for such a great group

Both are below. Link is valid for 30 days....

https://ufile.io/v8ncz