2V0-622 new May-2018 dump vce, pdf, 196 questions.

JulieC

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently passed 2v0-622 exam and since I haven’t been able to find reliable dumps for this exam, I thought to share my study material.

1) All questions are verified and have been collected in the last three months from actual 2v0-622 exams. Expect to find 5-10 new questions in your exam, as new questions are being added all the time.
2) All answers are well-documented and explained.
3) If you are looking for more test questions, I’d suggest to take a look at the 2v0-622D exam dumps, as the two have many questions in common.
4) DO NOT TRUST premium 2v0-622 braindumps claiming to have 300+ questions. They are fake, as most of the questions are taken from 2v0-621 exam (VCP6) that has NOTHING in common with 622. All questions are different!
5) This is the most complete 2v0-622 dump available as of now, and it's free.

Please note this dump will not be updated. You are free to add more questions and redistribute as you like.

vmware.2v0-622.2018-05.by.ht.pdf

vmware.2v0-622.2018-05.by.ht.vce

Good luck

Mpak

Reaction score
JulieC
Thank you for sharing!

to everyone
regarding question №159

QUESTION 159
A user is a member of groups A and B.
-VM10 and VM20 are in VM Folder.
-Group A is assigned permission “Read-only” on VM Folder.
What two configurations will allow the user to edit the settings for only VM10? (Choose two.)
A. Assign group B permission “virtual machine power user” to VM10.
B. Assign group B permission “virtual machine console user” to VM10.
C. Assign group A permission “virtual machine console user” to VM10.
D. Assign group A permission “virtual machine power user” to VM10.
Answer: B, D
Explanation
Child Permissions Override Parent Permissions, so permissions granted directly to VM10 will override permissions
granted to VM Folder.
In order to allow the user to edit the settings for only VM10, we should:
Grant permissions to edit settings directly on VM10 to Group A (thus overriding VM folder permission)
Grant permissions to edit settings on VM10 to Group B
Virtual Machine Power User Perform actions on the virtual machine and resource objects. Interact and change most
virtual machine configuration settings, take snapshots, and schedule tasks.
Virtual Machine Console User permissions on VMs: Interact with CD media, VM power on/off. no permissions on
settings/configuration.

I think the correct answer is A, D
Without any console user permissions. Moreover in last sentence we can see the information describing that permissions.

If you have your different opinions regarding that, please sharing that.

AbdAllah010

Reaction score
Thank you for share this Dump I pass VCP-DCV 6.5 using this dump
This dump is valid only 4 new questions one of them about NPIV requirements

Smith Lee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A special thanks to all the whole IT team and staff of www.braindumpskey.com who have put their un ending efforts for designing of 2V0-622 dumps. Dumps are sufficient enough to get all the knowledge about the course. They keep you updated with the latest information regarding the certification. I succeeded and recommend it to people in my circle.

tenesu

Reaction score
@JulieC
Is this still the latest version or do you have any new additions?

Allenwood

Reaction score
They are fake, as most of the questions are taken from 2v0-621 exam (VCP6) that has NOTHING in common with 622. All questions are different! EGMA105 dumps