70-533 June 12-2017 forbiden PDF and VCE Here

dany92

Reaction score
Dear All

Here are the dump:
70-533 June 12-2017 forbiden.zip

Also, I recommend you the to 'check' also the 70-534 dump as in both exams I got 5-8 questions from the other Exam (thing that I realized only when passing the 2nd exam, 1 week later)
70-534 June 12-2017 forbiden.zip
I passed these 2 exams 2 weeks ago I got , 8xx each time

Thanks to all Contributors
Good Luck

Dany

Last edited:

Joe

Reaction score
Dear All

Here are the dump:
70-533 June 12-2017 forbiden.zip

Also, I recommend you the to 'check' also the 70-534 dump as in both exams I got 5-8 questions from the other Exam (thing that I realized only when passing the 2nd exam, 1 week later)
70-534-June 12-2017 forbiden.zip

Good Luck

Dany
Thanks Dany for the upload. Just because I'm curious, how much time did it take you to memorize the questions? And how does it looks on the exam? Are the questions / answers the same or more like very similar?

Best regards
Joe

Edwardvbs

Reaction score
Hi Danny,

Thanks for the dumps, Microsoft have a whole lot of new questions, including JSON Templates, storage, Azure AD, RM (A lot of questions) and O365, i would say that 30% of the questions came from the 533 dump. You do need to know your PowerShell commands and get to know Azure on the Portal as well as PowerShell. All i can say is practice, practice, practice.

Regards

MERT

Reaction score
Hi Danny,

Thanks for the dumps, Microsoft have a whole lot of new questions, including JSON Templates, storage, Azure AD, RM (A lot of questions) and O365, i would say that 30% of the questions came from the 533 dump. You do need to know your PowerShell commands and get to know Azure on the Portal as well as PowerShell. All i can say is practice, practice, practice.

Regards
Completely untrue.

UncleB

Reaction score
Completely untrue.
I agree - I found the level was more like 10% of the questions from the dump were in the exam in the same format - most have been changed in some way that you need to understand the material to avoid getting tripped up and getting it wrong.

I sat the exam in April - when did you do yours?

Edwardvbs is also right about the other material but I also had 7 or 8 questions on Linux VMs which caught me off guard.

Joe

Reaction score
Hi @dany92 , could you please answer my questions I posted above:
Just because I'm curious, how much time did it take you to memorize the questions? And how does it looks on the exam? Are the questions / answers the same or more like very similar?

Best regards
J.

MERT

Reaction score
I agree - I found the level was more like 10% of the questions from the dump were in the exam in the same format - most have been changed in some way that you need to understand the material to avoid getting tripped up and getting it wrong.

I sat the exam in April - when did you do yours?
Edwardvbs is also right about the other material but I also had 7 or 8 questions on Linux VMs which caught me off guard.
End-June.
I don't memorize answers and questions like many guys, i work each subject with each question/answers. I try to understand the answer and read many articles on technet, msdn etc.
Questions change because Azure platform is changing.

Nota: Passed exam without working is stupid!

dany92

Reaction score
Hello Joe

straight to answer:

1> Questions were absolutely same or very similar

2>about memorizing: the capacity of memorizing depends of each one, and could differ significantly from one person to another as well as the technique used (Visual Memory, Tactile Memory, Audio…) should be typically personal

The Skills and Background impact also the capacity of memorizing

That said, in my case, memorizing is not a final objective, but a consequence of training, reproducing questions-context in my built Lab (mainly when I have any doubt or confusion)

In summary, providing what mentioned above, 3 days were enough to overcome these exams

Good Luck

Brain_Killer

Reaction score
Hi All,

An update on this. I have done the exam this week and passed successfully. Some notes:
- I used dany92 dump and the previous dump available 197q (basically Dany92 have the same questions but include some new ones)
- The exam have 43 questions
- I had 3 different scenarios presented with Yes or No as a answer. (SQL, Linux VM, Backup Vault)
- 20/30% of the questions came from the dump

Right now if you thinking in taking the exam make sure that you have experience working on Azure, and/or spend some time in MVA or other source of video training, because looking only for the dump is not enough and you will fail.
The dump will be helpful to get you ready for what type of questions you will get.

Good luck to all of you and thanks again Dany92 for the share.

Cheers

dany92

Reaction score
Hi All,

An update on this. I have done the exam this week and passed successfully. Some notes:
- I used dany92 dump and the previous dump available 197q (basically Dany92 have the same questions but include some new ones)
- The exam have 43 questions
- I had 3 different scenarios presented with Yes or No as a answer. (SQL, Linux VM, Backup Vault)
- 20/30% of the questions came from the dump

Right now if you thinking in taking the exam make sure that you have experience working on Azure, and/or spend some time in MVA or other source of video training, because looking only for the dump is not enough and you will fail.
The dump will be helpful to get you ready for what type of questions you will get.

Good luck to all of you and thanks again Dany92 for the share.

Cheers
Hi Brian Killer
(Y'r welcome)

Congratulation !

tnia

Reaction score
Premium vce is valid 50% . I have passed last week with 8xx . 39 questions in exam. Maybe 10 or 11 questions in vce premium.

xiongye

Reaction score
Dear All

Here are the dump:

Good Luck

Dany

Dear dany92

I want to know that all answers in your forbiden.zip are corrct? I wonder some answers are not accurate.

Thanks a lot