Gardan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I passed my exam

New questions :

You need to add drivers to windows image: 3 steps

Mount-WindowsImage

Add-WindowsDriver

Dismount-WindowsImage

(save-WindowsImage would be also good answer, but with Dismount you can save changes and dismount image same time)

Few more options like save-WindowsImage, + some usual BS

Office 365 with AD FS Single Sign-On with PowerShell: 4-5 steps (not sure)

Connect-MsolService

Convert-MsolDomainToFederated –DomainName

Can’t remember the rest about 5-6 options

Some new questions or a bit changed questions, but in overall any dump would have enough information to pass this exam + I used Microsoft 70-743 book, it literally gives you answers for the exam

Salim

Reaction score
In - 70-743 V13.95 Dump

NO.74 You deploy two servers that run Windows Server 2016.
You install the Failovers Clustering feature on both servers.
You need to create a workgroup cluster.
What should you do?

I think that answer is:

A. Create matching local administrative accounts on both of the servers. Assign the same primary
DNS suffix to both of the servers. Run the New-Cluster cmdlet and specify an administrative access point of None.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/clustering/2015/08/17/workgroup-and-multi-domain-clusters-in-windows-server-2016/
Ru sure about that question any explanation?

Salim

Reaction score
Guys about 70-743 V13.95 Dump can anyone tell us the wrong answers
No one told us if the answers are valid.
thanks a lot for sharing the information i will take the exam in the next 2 weeks

Gardan

Reaction score
Guys about 70-743 V13.95 Dump can anyone tell us the wrong answers
No one told us if the answers are valid.
thanks a lot for sharing the information i will take the exam in the next 2 weeks
And no one will !!! it's solely up to you to study and it have been said, so many times, that any dump or question provided on this website should be used as additional resource and Should not, under any circumstances, replace any regular/official study materials or practices of cert. exam.

daveorange

Reaction score
Hello team I think Im ready to take exam I will scheduling for next month January 2018. Does anyone has any information for new dumps? Thanks

generalst

Reaction score
Hello team I think Im ready to take exam I will scheduling for next month January 2018. Does anyone has any information for new dumps? Thanks
Hi, yes i have the new Examcollecion permium. I also will scedule this exam for January.
You can send me a private message if you want te premium file?

Aiman

Reaction score
Passed the exam 9xx, 15 new questions
Didn't use any premium files. I have studied the Exam ref 70-743 book, Microsoft blogs, Fixed.70-743.v4.1_05.09.2017_Grubberz.vce and 70-743 V13.95.pdf.

I have corrected some answers myself in "70-743 V13.95.pdf"

NO.6 HOTSPOT
Answer 1: "remain in a failed state"
Answer 2: "automatically at 20:00"
Explanation 1:
FailoverPeriod Specifies a number of hours during which a maximum number of failover attempts
FailoverThreshold Specifies the maximum number of failover attempts that can be made on a group within a time interval defined by FailoverPeriod.
According to the exihibit there can only a maximum of two failovers attempts per 1 hour.
Explanation 2:
Both the FailbackWindowStart and FailbackWindowEnd properties must be specified for a failback window to exist.
If a failback window exists, failback will only take place between the hours of FailbackWindowStart and FailbackWindowEnd if the group's preferred node is active or becomes active during that interval. (this is the case in the exhibit)
If no failback window exists, failback occurs immediately after the preferred node becomes active.

NO.28
You plan to deploy several Hyper-V hosts that run Windows Server 2016. The deployment will
use Software defined Networking (SDN) and VXLAN.
Which server role should you install on the network to support the planned deployment?
A. Network Controller
B. Network Policy and Access Services
C. Remote Access
D. Host Guardian Service

Answer: A
Explanation: not D (Host Guardian Service is needed for shielded VMs)

NO.33 HOTSPOT
The first attempt to renew the lease will be four days
Explanation:
Renewal (T1) time value Specifies the time period that must elapse before an IP address lease enters the renewing state (50 % of lease’s duration)

NO.37
You plan to implement nested virtual machines on VM1.
Which two features will you be prevented from using for VM1?
A. NUMA spanning
B. Smart Paging
C. Dynamic Memory
D. live migration
Answer: CD (also D)

NO.68 HOTSPOT

Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a
domain-based Distributed File System (DFS) namespace named Namespace1.
You need to view the shares to which users will be redirected when the users attempt to connect to a
folder named Folder1 in the DFS namespace.
What cmdlet should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
Answer (not sure): get-dfsnfoldertarget \\contoso.com\namespace1\folder1

NO.72
Which virtual machines can you manage by using PowerShell Direct?
A. Only VM2
B. VM1, VM2, and VM4
C. only VM4
D. VM1, VM2, and VM3

Answer: B
Explanation:
  • To create a PowerShell Direct session on a virtual machine,
  • The virtual machine must be running locally on the host and booted.
  • You must be logged into the host computer as a Hyper-V administrator.
  • You must supply valid user credentials for the virtual machine.
  • The host operating system must run at least Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
  • The virtual machine must run at least Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
The VM generation does not matter

NO.74
You deploy two servers that run Windows Server 2016.
What should you do?
A. Create matching local administrative accounts on both of the servers. Assign the same primary
DNS suffix to both of the servers. Run the New-Cluster cmdlet and specify an administrative access
point of None.
B. Configure both of the server to be in a workgroup named Workgroup. Configure the
Cluster Service to log on as Network Service. Run the New-Cluster cmdlet and specify an
administrative access point of DNS.
C. Create matching local administrative accounts on both of the servers. Assign the same primary
DNS suffix to both of the servers. Run the New-Cluster cmdlet and specify an administrative access
point of DNS.
D. Configure both of the server to be in a workgroup named Workgroup. Configure the
Cluster Service to log on as Network Service. Run the New-Cluster cmdlet and specify an
administrative access point of None.
Answer: C

NO.123
You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016. Server1 is a Hyper-V host
that hosts a virtual machine named VM1.
Server1 has three network adapter cards that are connected to virtual switches named vSwitch1,
vSwitch2 and vSwitch3.
You configure NIC Teaming on VM1 as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
You need to ensure that VM1 will retain access to the network if a physical network adapter card fails
on Server1.
What should you do?
A. From Windows PowerShell on VM1, run the Set-VmNetworkAdapterTeamMapping cmdlet.
B. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-VmNetworkAdapter cmdlet.
C. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-VmSwitch cmdlet.
D. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-
VmNetworkAdapterFailoverConfiguration cmdlet
Explanation:
You can also enable NIC Teaming by running the following Windows PowerShell command: Set-VMNetworkAdapter -VMName <VMname> -AllowTeaming On

NO.130
A company named Contoso, Ltd has five Hyper-V hosts that are configured as shown In the
following table.

What are two valid live migration scenarios for virtual machines in your environment? Each correct
answer presents a complete solution.
A. from Server4 to Server5
B. from Server1 to Server5
C. from Server3 to Server4
D. from Server2 to Server3
Answer: BD (also D

NO.141 DRAG DROP
You have a file server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016.
You need to create a report that lists all of the sharp permissions assigned to the security principals on Server1.
How should you complete the command? To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlets to the correct
targets. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split
bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Answer: Get-smbShare | get-smbshareaccess

NO.147 Scenario:
You are a network administrator for a company named Contoso,Ltd. The network is configured as
shown in the exhibit.
You install the Remote Access server role on Server2.
Server2 has the following configured.
*Network address translation (NAT)
*The DHCP Server server role
The Security Policy of Contoso states that only TCP ports 80 and 443 are allowed from the internet to server2
You identify the following requirements:
* Add 28 devices to subnet2 for a temporary project.
* Configure Server2 to accept VPN connections from the internet.
* Ensure that devices on Subnet2 obtain TCP/IP settings from DHCP on Server2.
End of Scenario:
What should you do to meet the DHCP connectivity requirement for Subnet2?
A. Install the Routing role service on Server2.
B. Install the IP address Management (IPAM) Server feature on Server2.
C. Install the Routing role service on Server1.
D. Install the DHCP Server server role on Server1.
Explanation:
subnet 2 and subnet3 are different subnets. To get DHCP lease from Server2, Server1 should be set as DHCP relay agent

NO.160
You have a Scale-Out File Server that has a share named Share1. Share1 contains a virtual
disk file named Disk1.vhd.
You plan to create a guest failover cluster.
You need to ensure that you can use the virtual disk as a shared virtual disk for the gust failover
cluster.
Which cmdlet should you use?
A. Optimize VHD
B. Optimize VHDSet
C. Convert-VHD
D. Set-VHD
Explanation:
To share the virtual hard disk, the format must be .vhdx

Last edited:

senshi

Reaction score
Hi, yes i have the new Examcollecion permium. I also will scedule this exam for January.
You can send me a private message if you want te premium file?
Can you pls tell me how many questions does your file have? I just posted a premium file. Can you tell me is it the same one?

gagaga

Reaction score
I'm also interested in the latest vce file.
Could anyone share it?

Last edited:

themaintainer

Reaction score
Passed the exam 9xx, 15 new questions
Didn't use any premium files. I have studied the Exam ref 70-743 book, Microsoft blogs, Fixed.70-743.v4.1_05.09.2017_Grubberz.vce and 70-743 V13.95.pdf.

I have corrected some answers myself in "70-743 V13.95.pdf"

NO.6 HOTSPOT
Answer 1: "remain in a failed state"
Answer 2: "automatically at 20:00"
Explanation 1:
FailoverPeriod Specifies a number of hours during which a maximum number of failover attempts
FailoverThreshold Specifies the maximum number of failover attempts that can be made on a group within a time interval defined by FailoverPeriod.
According to the exihibit there can only a maximum of two failovers attempts per 1 hour.
Explanation 2:
Both the FailbackWindowStart and FailbackWindowEnd properties must be specified for a failback window to exist.
If a failback window exists, failback will only take place between the hours of FailbackWindowStart and FailbackWindowEnd if the group's preferred node is active or becomes active during that interval. (this is the case in the exhibit)
If no failback window exists, failback occurs immediately after the preferred node becomes active.

NO.28
You plan to deploy several Hyper-V hosts that run Windows Server 2016. The deployment will
use Software defined Networking (SDN) and VXLAN.
Which server role should you install on the network to support the planned deployment?
A. Network Controller
B. Network Policy and Access Services
C. Remote Access
D. Host Guardian Service

Answer: A
Explanation: not D (Host Guardian Service is needed for shielded VMs)

NO.33 HOTSPOT
The first attempt to renew the lease will be four days
Explanation:
Renewal (T1) time value Specifies the time period that must elapse before an IP address lease enters the renewing state (50 % of lease’s duration)

NO.37
You plan to implement nested virtual machines on VM1.
Which two features will you be prevented from using for VM1?
A. NUMA spanning
B. Smart Paging
C. Dynamic Memory
D. live migration
Answer: CD (also D)

NO.68 HOTSPOT

Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a
domain-based Distributed File System (DFS) namespace named Namespace1.
You need to view the shares to which users will be redirected when the users attempt to connect to a
folder named Folder1 in the DFS namespace.
What cmdlet should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
Answer (not sure): get-dfsnfoldertarget \\contoso.com\namespace1\folder1

NO.72
Which virtual machines can you manage by using PowerShell Direct?
A. Only VM2
B. VM1, VM2, and VM4
C. only VM4
D. VM1, VM2, and VM3

Explanation:
  • To create a PowerShell Direct session on a virtual machine,
  • The virtual machine must be running locally on the host and booted.
  • You must be logged into the host computer as a Hyper-V administrator.
  • You must supply valid user credentials for the virtual machine.
  • The host operating system must run at least Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
  • The virtual machine must run at least Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
The VM generation does not matter

NO.74
You deploy two servers that run Windows Server 2016.
What should you do?
point of None.
B. Configure both of the server to be in a workgroup named Workgroup. Configure the
administrative access point of DNS.
C. Create matching local administrative accounts on both of the servers. Assign the same primary
point of DNS.
D. Configure both of the server to be in a workgroup named Workgroup. Configure the
administrative access point of None.

NO.123
You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016. Server1 is a Hyper-V host
that hosts a virtual machine named VM1.
Server1 has three network adapter cards that are connected to virtual switches named vSwitch1,
vSwitch2 and vSwitch3.
You configure NIC Teaming on VM1 as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
You need to ensure that VM1 will retain access to the network if a physical network adapter card fails
on Server1.
What should you do?
A. From Windows PowerShell on VM1, run the Set-VmNetworkAdapterTeamMapping cmdlet.
B. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-VmNetworkAdapter cmdlet.
C. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-VmSwitch cmdlet.
D. From Windows PowerShell on Server1, run the Set-
VmNetworkAdapterFailoverConfiguration cmdlet
Explanation:
You can also enable NIC Teaming by running the following Windows PowerShell command: Set-VMNetworkAdapter -VMName <VMname> -AllowTeaming On

NO.130
A company named Contoso, Ltd has five Hyper-V hosts that are configured as shown In the
following table.

What are two valid live migration scenarios for virtual machines in your environment? Each correct
answer presents a complete solution.
A. from Server4 to Server5
B. from Server1 to Server5
C. from Server3 to Server4
D. from Server2 to Server3
Answer: BD (also D

NO.141 DRAG DROP
You have a file server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016.
You need to create a report that lists all of the sharp permissions assigned to the security principals on Server1.
How should you complete the command? To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlets to the correct
targets. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split
bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Answer: Get-smbShare | get-smbshareaccess

NO.147 Scenario:
You are a network administrator for a company named Contoso,Ltd. The network is configured as
shown in the exhibit.
You install the Remote Access server role on Server2.
Server2 has the following configured.
*Network address translation (NAT)
*The DHCP Server server role
The Security Policy of Contoso states that only TCP ports 80 and 443 are allowed from the internet to server2
You identify the following requirements:
* Add 28 devices to subnet2 for a temporary project.
* Configure Server2 to accept VPN connections from the internet.
* Ensure that devices on Subnet2 obtain TCP/IP settings from DHCP on Server2.
End of Scenario:
What should you do to meet the DHCP connectivity requirement for Subnet2?
A. Install the Routing role service on Server2.
B. Install the IP address Management (IPAM) Server feature on Server2.
C. Install the Routing role service on Server1.
D. Install the DHCP Server server role on Server1.
Explanation:
subnet 2 and subnet3 are different subnets. To get DHCP lease from Server2, Server1 should be set as DHCP relay agent

NO.160
You have a Scale-Out File Server that has a share named Share1. Share1 contains a virtual
disk file named Disk1.vhd.
You plan to create a guest failover cluster.
You need to ensure that you can use the virtual disk as a shared virtual disk for the gust failover
cluster.
Which cmdlet should you use?
A. Optimize VHD
B. Optimize VHDSet
C. Convert-VHD
D. Set-VHD
Explanation:
To share the virtual hard disk, the format must be .vhdx

I think the following answer is wrong:

NO.128
You are deploying a small network that has 30 client computers. The network uses the
192.168.1.0/24 address space. All computers obtain IP configurations from a DHCP server named
Server1.
You install a server named Server2 that runs Windows Server 2016. Server2 has two network
IT Certification Guaranteed, The Easy Way!
adapters named internal and Internet. Internet connects to an Internet service provider (ISP) and
obtains the 131.107.0.10 IP address. Internal connects to the internal network and is configured to
use the 192.168.1.250 IP address.
You need to provide Internet connectivity for the client computers.
What should you do?
A. On Server2, select the Internet and Internal network adapters and bridge the connections. From
the DHCP console on Server1, authorize Server2.
B. On Server1, stop the DHCP server. On the Internal network adapter on Server 2, enable
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
C. On Server2 run the New-NetNat -Name NAT1 -InternalIPInterfaceAddressPrefix
1 92.168.1.0/24 cmdlet. Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of
1 31.107.0.10.
D. Install the Routing role service on Server2 and configure the NAT routing protocol.
Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of 192.168.1.250.

I would rather vote to D. Does anybody use Internet connection sharing on a server, instead of Routing + NAT?

edge

Reaction score
Passed the exam 8xx, 14 new questions

generalst

Reaction score
Passed today the exam with 882. A few new questions and a lot from the Examcollection Premium. Can also found in 70-743 V13.95.pdf.

Kgumza

Reaction score
Hi,General

Can you please share the dump 70-743 V13.95.pdf.

SpencerMills

Reaction score
Congrtas! Passed 70-743 exam yesterday!!

I had about 15-20 new questions, which are not available in those FREE version 70-743 dumps.

New questions are manily on: ADFS (Office 365), Hyper-V (Clusters), IPAM, Network Controller, Nano, Storage QoS.

I learned all new questions from forbiden 70-743 dumps updated receently:

bit.ly/2018-version-forbiden-70-743-dumps

(Copy the upper short link and open it in your browser)

Good luck!!!

Last edited: