Any 70-533 dump

proxen

Reaction score

Jennifer Leme

Reaction score
Passed the 70-533 exam recently! Scored 8XX!!

I had 43 questions in my actual 70-533 exam:

1. The first part of the exam is 6 Yes/No type questions, you cann't review them after answering and they are mainly on VM in Azure.

2. The second part is normal questions, around 6 Hotspot questions and 4 Drag and Drop questions and other MCQs. Questions are mainly on: RBAC of the portal, Linux VM and Azure B2C...etc.

Pay close attention to "How to Manage the Availability of Virtual Machines", which will help you a lot!!!

I recommend you to learn the NEWEST forbiden 70-533 dumps here:

http://www.microsoftbraindumps.com/?s=70-533

Good Luck!!!

xiongye

Reaction score
Hello Shay

Here are the dump:

I passed these 2 exams 2 weeks ago I got , 8xx each time

Good Luck
Dear dany92

I want to know that all answers in your forbiden.zip are corrct? I wonder some answers are not accurate.

Thanks a lot

Chuck

Reaction score
Hi Lifehacker08
I don't what are the 6 new questions, As I cleared this exam last month
Anyway, here is the last update I got from PL

70-533 July 12-2017 forbiden.zip

Good Luck
Passed last week for the 70-533 exam with 8XX points. The dump is 60% covered. New questions about SQL maximum retention/Storage Backup,Traffic Routing, JSON ARM and template RBAC .

Brain_Killer

Reaction score
Can someone share the latest file on this please? Also noticed the July file shared is not available anymore from the url provided :(

finbalor

Reaction score
Can someone share the latest file on this please? Also noticed the July file shared is not available anymore from the url provided :(
I have got more marks than my expectations with the help of 70-533 Braindumps. I am happy for my right choice at the right time. I thought Microsoft 70-533 very difficult and as a matter of fact it is but 70-533 Study Material has made it easier. I went through this handy material and got my all the concepts clear. Comprehensive language has been used that dismisses all the confusions. I could find time to practice on testing engine otherwise I must have got better results. Still I am satisfied with my results.

Mouratov

Reaction score
Passed last week for the 70-533 exam with 8XX points. The dump is 60% covered. New questions about SQL maximum retention/Storage Backup,Traffic Routing, JSON ARM and template RBAC .
Wich exam did you study?

Mouratov

Reaction score
Can you please share the file forbiden, download is not available

EDIT: GOT IT