Any May / June updated questions?

Joe

Reaction score
Hi,

has anyone more recent update to forbiden questions? I read all post and looks they are the most reliable.

I would even consider buying them, if we can gather in around 10 people (then it is around 10 $ each) - anyone interested?

J.

UncleB

Reaction score
Sorry Joe, I read the dump and sat the exam 2 months ago - there were only about 10% of the forbiden questions in the new version of the 70-533 exam so I can't recommend them.

At this time they are useful to practice with the concepts - read the other posts on here for the current study material as it is the only way you are likely to pass.

dany92

Reaction score
Hi,

has anyone more recent update to forbiden questions? I read all post and looks they are the most reliable.

I would even consider buying them, if we can gather in around 10 people (then it is around 10 $ each) - anyone interested?

J.
Hi Joe

Please check my post, and upload the recent forbiden dumps (533 and also 534) I just Uploaded
It's not necessary to do any kind off money collect, as ...it's (and should be free) in this (CertifyChat.com) site !
Good Luck