Confirmed : Microsoft.Testkings.70-698.v2017-03-16.by.Andrey.96q vce

MystrE

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So my plan was on doing this exam next week and i was wondering if anyone has any experience with the vce in the description?

I just downloaded it for free from examcollection where people are talking that it is valid 10 new questions.

Here's the VCE link :
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/iYy1758X/file.html

Hope it helps :)

MystrE

Reaction score
I confirmed it myself.. finished exam last week with 800+ points only learned from this VCE.

I had 58 questions and had about 10 - 13 new ones and about 45 were from this dump!

Last edited:

xelf

Reaction score
I confirmed it myself.. finished exam last week with 800+ points only learned from this VCE.

I had 58 questions and had about 10 - 13 new ones and about 45 were from this dump!
The new questions, were they easy enough ?

MystrE

Reaction score
The new questions, were they easy enough ?
Hi,

Yes they are easy enough and even if you get them wrong you will have 700+ points and will be able to pass.

Most of the new questions ( on my exam ) were about WiFi connections.. quite easy tbh.

My mistake was actually that i skipped the first 3 questions and couldn't return because the first 5 questions are "case based" so if you go to the 6th one you won't be able to go back.......

Little warning :)

Shannon

Reaction score
I haven't found a VCE player/simulator that will run this file when I do so I get "the file was created with a newer version of Visual CertExam" that I need to upgrade regardless of which VCE simulator I choose. Tried A+ VCE Silver, VCE player and Visual CertExam Mgr 3.4.2. and Visual CertExam Designer 3.4.2. Any ideas out there?

xelf

Reaction score
I haven't found a VCE player/simulator that will run this file when I do so I get "the file was created with a newer version of Visual CertExam" that I need to upgrade regardless of which VCE simulator I choose. Tried A+ VCE Silver, VCE player and Visual CertExam Mgr 3.4.2. and Visual CertExam Designer 3.4.2. Any ideas out there?
Hi you will need a new version,

A+.VCE.v.5.9.7[www.vceplus.com].apk , which you can find at https://vceplus.com/a-vce-5-9-7-open-vce-exams/

But you will still need an emulator like Arc welder or Nox and KoPlayer etc.

Good luck.

Note though I used oracle virtual box with Androidx86_6.0_R1-VB-64bit - and it was offline = no netcard on the virtual box.

Last edited:

Shannon

Reaction score
I found a solution I purchased the A+ VCE from the Windows app store and it allowed me to use the file. Thanks for your prompt reply xelf

Shannon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So my plan was on doing this exam next week and i was wondering if anyone has any experience with the vce in the description?

I just downloaded it for free from examcollection where people are talking that it is valid 10 new questions.

Here's the VCE link :
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/iYy1758X/file.html

Hope it helps :)
Thank you, I passed the exam today using only your file to study got a 777 but that's not bad for me, considering I haven't been a tech for 7 years now and I currently do not work in a Windows 10 environment. Most of my exam questions were verbatim your material only took me 30 mins to complete the exam as a result.

Piet knaap

Reaction score
Thank you, I passed the exam today using only your file to study got a 777 but that's not bad for me, considering I haven't been a tech for 7 years now and I currently do not work in a Windows 10 environment. Most of my exam questions were verbatim your material only took me 30 mins to complete the exam as a result.
What did you use?

xelf

Reaction score
Passed with 854 yesterday, can confirm all the 58 questions where in andrey and the premium file combined.

gagaga

Reaction score
Passed the exam also, read the questions in the andrey vce because not all of them are correct

gagaga

Reaction score
Below three questions who I think are wrong in the Andrey vce
Q31: D Driver.inf file
Q53: B The User1 is a member of both Group1 and Group2. Group2 has DENY writes on the file. Setting Write access to folder E will not change this.
Q71: D "Remote Desktop is enabled on Computer4" Enabling Remote Desktop configures the Windows Firewall for you. The user needs to be added to the local group Remote Desktop Users.

Jason mason

Reaction score
Passed today with 897. Many questioned from this dump but i still studied so i was able to identify the many questions which are wrong in this dump.