markalan037

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is the best study guide I have ever used. I passed with the Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions AZ-200 exam questions which can simulate the real exam as they told. Perfect experience. These dumps pdf questions fully matching with real exam questions. These are following questions which I attempt in final exam.

Q: - You develop software solutions for a media services company. You plan to analyze a collection of video files by using Azure Video Indexer. You need to only generate audio transcripts from the files, as quickly as possible, without incurring extra costs.

To which value should you set the Azure Video Indexer streaming Preset option?

A. Single Bitrate

B. Adaptive Bitrate

C. Default

D. No Streaming

Answer: D

Q: - You need to ensure that the Security Pin security requirements are met.
Solution; Using the Azure Portal, add Data Masking to the Security Pin column, and exclude the dbo user. Add a SQL security policy with a filter predicate based on the user identity. Does the solution meet the goal?

A. No

B. Yes

Answer: A

Gabriel357

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pas Az-200 Exam on the first attempt with latest & updated Az-200 Exam questions, The exam questions are verified by the experts by learning the quesitons anybody can easily pass the exam on the first try, best benifit is 100% success rate with 100% money back assurance.

Smith Lee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is the best study guide I have ever used. I passed with the Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions AZ-200 exam questions which can simulate the real exam as they told. Perfect experience. These dumps pdf questions fully matching with real exam questions. These are following questions which I attempt in final exam.

Q: - You develop software solutions for a media services company. You plan to analyze a collection of video files by using Azure Video Indexer. You need to only generate audio transcripts from the files, as quickly as possible, without incurring extra costs.

To which value should you set the Azure Video Indexer streaming Preset option?

A. Single Bitrate

B. Adaptive Bitrate

C. Default

D. No Streaming

Answer: D

Q: - You need to ensure that the Security Pin security requirements are met.
Solution; Using the Azure Portal, add Data Masking to the Security Pin column, and exclude the dbo user. Add a SQL security policy with a filter predicate based on the user identity. Does the solution meet the goal?

A. No

B. Yes

Answer: A
Thanks Markalan037 for sharing valid exam questions in your post.

Latest posts