StevenKheel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed the AZ-100 (Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Exam) with the help of AZ-100 dumps and gain 779 marks out of 800. I search multiple study sources like https://www.udemy.com/az-100-skylines-academy/ and many more but they are not satisfied my practice, then I found AZ-100 exam practice questions pdf which have real exam questions in it. I have been recommending this AZ-100 braindumps pdf to everyone
Following are some questions which are same in real AZ-100 exam as well as in AZ-100 dumps pdf:

You have a Recovery Service vault that you use to test backups. The test backups contain two protected virtual machines.
You need to delete the Recovery Services vault.
What should you do first?
A. From the Recovery Service vault, stop the backup of each backup item.
B. From the Recovery Service vault, delete the backup data.
C. Modify the disaster recovery properties of each virtual machine.
D. Modify the locks of each virtual machine.
Correct Answer: A

You have an Azure subscription that contains 100 virtual machines.
You regularly create and delete virtual machines.
You need to identify unused disks that can be deleted.
What should you do?
A. From Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer, view the Account Management properties.
B. From the Azure portal, configure the Advisor recommendations.
C. From Cloudyn, open the Optimizer tab and create a report.
D. From Cloudyn, create a Cost Management report.

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1.
You deploy a Linux virtual machine named VM1 to Subscription1.
You need to monitor the metrics and the logs of VM1.
What should you use?
A. LAD 3.0
B. Azure Analysis Services
C. the AzurePerformanceDiagnostics extension
D. Azure HDInsight
Correct Answer: C

tinamark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are looking for the Microsoft AZ-100Exam valid dumps, then I am suggesting you the dumps from where I prepare my exam. And along with job is much difficult especially when you have a night job. Get AZ-100dumps and prepare your exam. They provide accurate and authentic AZ-100Exam Questions. AZ-100dumps is really profitable certification now a day. Visit this website today and get AZ-100dumps and I’m sure it will help you prepare the exam in a better way. So don't be waste your time and money visit now http://bit.ly/2OsFnK4

QUESTION 1

You have an Azure subscription that contains 10 virtual machines. You need to ensure that you receive an email message when any virtual machines are powered off, restarted, or deallocated. What is the minimum number of rules and action groups that you require?

A. Three rules and three action groups

B. One rule and one action group

C. Three rules and one action group

D. One rule and three action groups

Correct Answer: C

QUESTION 2

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains a resource group named RG1. RG1 contains resources that were deployed by using templates. You need to view the date and time when the resources were created in RG1. Solution: From the RG1 blade, you click Deployments. Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes

B. No

QUESTION 3

You have a Recovery Service vault that you use to test backups. The test backups contain two protected virtual machines. You need to delete the Recovery Services vault. What should you do first?

A. From the Recovery Service vault, stop the backup of each backup item.

B. From the Recovery Service vault, delete the backup data.

C. Modify the disaster recovery properties of each virtual machine.

D. Modify the locks of each virtual machine.

QUESTION 4

You have an Azure subscription that contains 100 virtual machines. You regularly create and delete virtual machines. You need to identify unused disks that can be deleted. What should you do?

A. From Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer, view the Account Management properties.

B. From the Azure portal, configure the Advisor recommendations.

C. From Cloudyn, open the Optimizer tab and create a report.

D. From Cloudyn, create a Cost Management report.

charlotteava

Reaction score
AZ-100 dumps resolved my problem and gave me a thorough description of the syllabus. This stuff made me capable to answer all the questions in the final test. I don’t think there is a better platform for IT exam preparation than RealExamCollection. First I downloaded free demo questions which helped me to download full PDF file with satisfaction. I got my expected result in the final. I had an incredible experience with Microsoft AZ-100 dumps and I recommend all to go for their exam with this stuff. I didn’t have much time but I also used online practice test which was very beneficial in improving my mistakes.

danijons

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks "markalan037", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

danijons

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks "markalan037", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

jhonaddison

Reaction score
Validate your AZ-100 Exam learning and preparation with our most updated AZ-100 dumps. Examstudymaterial.com has experienced IT experts who gather and approve a huge range of Microsoft AZ-100 Questions Answers for Microsoft Azure Certification seekers. Practicing our 100% updated AZ-100 Practice Tests is a guaranteed way towards your success in Microsoft AZ-100 Questions and Answers Dumps. Get the huge discount.

Latest posts