new 70-743 questions captures

zer_mess

Reaction score
@genreg your info is very nice txs!!I saw the examcollection premium you posted but i wonder that there is not have new question!!
is there any body passed this week using this dumb!!!

genreg

Reaction score
@genreg your info is very nice txs!!I saw the examcollection premium you posted but i wonder that there is not have new question!!
is there any body passed this week using this dumb!!!
Hi Zer_Mess,

1) Exam-collection dump covers the 69% of the questions. There are some wrong answers, and that is why I added another pdf called "Polemic questions - Answer corrections". To have these 10 answers correct, is now more important, because the dump misses most new questions. Of course, these 10 corrections are only my own conclusions, so each one must make his own research and see if he comes to the same results.

2) In fact the new questions are being covered by the "Captures posted by Astrixco in this thread. That is why I also included a PDF with all the 48 captures, and at the end of the document, all the corrections made by Astrixco, Raghava, yourself, AlexTheEngeneer (with which I agree concerning Question 33) and myself. These "Captures" cover another 25 %.

3) I also added a new question at the end of the "Polemic questions" pdf, which is similar to one of the captures, but with completelly different choices. It is about Nano Server Roles. Choices are something like : A) Remote Desktop Services B) Web Server IIS C) DHCP D) Active Directory Federation Services. The Answer is : A) Web Server IIS.

So in my opinion, with all that, you already have 98 % covered. There are perhaps, sometimes, one or two more Yes/No questions concerning A VPN connection and how to change the hours allowed to establish that connections. But other people doesn't get any Yes/No questions.

What I find incredible is that some premium dumps, are being sold with such a quantity of wrong answers. The job correction done here by Astrixco and other posters, is really great, and I am sure that it will contribute to help allot of people on this forum.

Good luck to all !

AlexTheEngineer

Reaction score
Hello again, dear colleagues! I've passed. Materials collected by Genreg is enough. I've read MOC related this exam. It is totally stupid book. I have video of webinar of that traning in russian language. It is totaly stupid as well as trainer undestands not so much in network virtualization and so on.

The best materials are books related 70-74x and CBT on torrents.

barnacle

Reaction score
Hello again, dear colleagues! I've passed. Materials collected by Genreg is enough. I've read MOC related this exam. It is totally stupid book. I have video of webinar of that traning in russian language. It is totaly stupid as well as trainer undestands not so much in network virtualization and so on.

The best materials are books related 70-74x and CBT on torrents.
Good job Alex. Thanks for the input!

zer_mess

Reaction score
@ genrex yes you are right and we have to continue correcting some new questions.
@ AlexTheEngineer Congrats !!!how much new questions did you faced??can you remember??and by how much point did you pass???
Congra again!!!!!!!!

Raghava

Reaction score
Here are the images in pdf format with Astrixco's corrections on the three last pages.
I have also added the last VCE Silver for Android with some fresh Dumps and some polemic questions with corrections, including one from the new pool 2018 that I haven't seen jet on any capture or dump.

Link : APlusVCEWithCapturesCorrectionsAndDumps

Best luck to everyone
Hello genreg,
The link you posted in this comment doesnt work, can you please re post the link?
I am about to take exam this Thursday so this will help me.

Thanks in advance.

kopper

Reaction score
Here are the images in pdf format with Astrixco's corrections on the three last pages.
I have also added the last VCE Silver for Android with some fresh Dumps and some polemic questions with corrections, including one from the new pool 2018 that I haven't seen jet on any capture or dump.

Best luck to everyone
I cannot access the link it's says it's violation
can you share it again

Chenngui

Reaction score
hi genreg,

I found some mistake in the doucment passleader_70-743

Q163, it should be "Install on server1 routing role"
Q152 B
Q184 No,Yes,Yes
Q187 10.0.0.1, 137.107.15.10

Im not sure if im writing but according to me it should be like this

Mero

Reaction score
Just cleared my 70-743 exam with the help of Certificationsoul exam study material they have most updated exam questions and answers.
So why don’t you share?? Or you are here for marketing only?

genreg

Reaction score
hi genreg,

I found some mistake in the doucment passleader_70-743

Q163, it should be "Install on server1 routing role"
Q152 B
Q184 No,Yes,Yes
Q187 10.0.0.1, 137.107.15.10

Im not sure if im writing but according to me it should be like this
Hi Chenngui,

Yesterday just took a quick look, but Q184 seems to be correct on the Dump. User1 has full control of the "File1.txt" (He has only Change permissions on "Share1" but full control on the file). So he should be able to take ownership of "File1.txt"

Concerning Q187. On the first part I agree that the gateway is the first router. But on the second part I would say that the web-server will log the request as coming from the NAT's public address. I'm not sure of this answer anyway.

Concerning Q163, Q152 I totally agree with you. In fact I already had documented them together with other 12 corrected answers).

Here is the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hsf6ncyaehx4a95/70-743_(14_Wrong_Answers_Corrected).pdf

By the way as you know the first link I posted was suspended. It just lasted one day.
So if some one asks for it in the future. All the people that could download it is invited to share it (the safest way is by private message)

Of course you can also re-upload it if you wish , but it won't last long. I am pretty sure all the commercials around here would contact the file sharing administrators to take it down, as they did for the first link I posted.

Anyway, this topic will also probably contribute to the imminent new premium dumps with 240Q verified answers... Finally Verified !!!

Good luck all !

Last edited:

Andrew_MS

Reaction score

Best luck to everyone
Hello genreg.
May you please send me the files from the above link in private?
Thank you

fibercool

Reaction score
Hi Chenngui,

Yesterday just took a quick look, but Q184 seems to be correct on the Dump. User1 has full control of the "File1.txt" (He has only Change permissions on "Share1" but full control on the file). So he should be able to take ownership of "File1.txt"

Concerning Q187. On the first part I agree that the gateway is the first router. But on the second part I would say that the web-server will log the request as coming from the NAT's public address. I'm not sure of this answer anyway.

Concerning Q163, Q152 I totally agree with you. In fact I already had documented them together with other 12 corrected answers).

Here is the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hsf6ncyaehx4a95/70-743_(14_Wrong_Answers_Corrected).pdf

By the way as you know the first link I posted was suspended. It just lasted one day.
So if some one asks for it in the future. All the people that could download it is invited to share it (the safest way is by private message)

Of course you can also re-upload it if you wish , but it won't last long. I am pretty sure all the commercials around here would contact the file sharing administrators to take it down, as they did for the first link I posted.

Anyway, this topic will also probably contribute to the imminent new premium dumps with 240Q verified answers... Finally Verified !!!

Good luck all !

Thanks for your contribution ;)

I also see some questions i think are wrong in the forbiden file and all other pdfs arround:

Someone maybe could correct me if i'm wrong?

Q111)

Your network contains Windows and non-Windows devices.
You have a DHCP server named Server1 that has an IPv4 scope named Scope1.
You need to prevent a client computer that uses the same name as an existing registration from
updating the registration.
What should you do?
A. From the properties of Scope1, modify the Conflict detection attempts setting.
B. From the properties of Scope1, configure Name Protection.
C. From the properties of IPv4, configure the bindings.
D. From IPv4, create a new filter.
E. From the properties of Scope1, create an exclusion range.
F. From IPv4 run the DHCP Policy Configuration Wizard.
G. From Control Panel, modify the properties of Ethernet.
H. From Scope1, create a reservation.

Answer: F

i think right answer is B), Name protection is totally used for what questions asks.

https://mizitechinfo.wordpress.com/2014/08/10/simple-step-enable-dhcp-name-protection-in-windows-server-2012-r2/

Q105)
You are deploying a small network that has 30 client computers. The network uses the 192.168.1.0/24 address space. All computers obtain IP configurations from a DHCP server named Server1.

You install a server named Server2 that runs Windows Server 2016. Server2 has two network adapters named internal and Internet. Internet connects to an Internet service provider (ISP) and
obtains the 131.107.0.10 IP address. Internal connects to the internal network and is configured to use the 192.168.1.250 IP address.

You need to provide Internet connectivity for the client computers.
What should you do?

A. On Server2, select the Internet and Internal network adapters and bridge the connections. From
the DHCP console on Server1, authorize Server2.
B. On Server1, stop the DHCP server. On the Internal network adapter on Server 2, enable
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
C. On Server2 run the New-NetNat -Name NAT1 -InternalIPInterfaceAddressPrefix
1 92.168.1.0/24 cmdlet. Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of
1 31.107.0.10.
D. Install the Routing role service on Server2 and configure the NAT routing protocol.
Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of 192.168.1.250.

Answer: B

I think Correct answer is D), with B) we will stop providing ip's to computers -> will not work.

Q170)

You are implementing a new network. The network contains a DHCP server named DHCP1 that runs Windows Server 2016. DHCP1 contains a scope named Scope1 for the 192.168.0/24 subnet.
Your company has the following policy for allocating IP addresses:

All server addresses must be excluded from DHCP scopes.

* All client computer must receive IP addresses from Scope1.

* All Windows servers must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.200 to 192.168.0.240

* All other network devices must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199.

You deploy a print device named Print1. You need to ensure that Print1 adheres to the policy for allocating IP addresses.

Which command should you use?

A. Add-DhcpServerv4Lease
B. Add-DhcpServerv4ExclusionRange
C. Add-DhcpServerv4Filter
D. Add-DhcpServerv4Reservation

Answer should be D)
we reserve an ip in the range of other network devices and that will meet the policy for allocating ip addresses.

Q138)

HOTSPOT
You have four Hyper-V hosts named Server1, Server2, Server3 and Server4 that run
Windows Server 2016. The hosts are nodes in a failover cluster.
The failover cluster is configured to balance virtual machines when a node is more than 80 percent
loaded.
You need to configure the failover cluster to balance the virtual machines when the load of a node is more than five percent higher than the average for the nodes.
Which command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Answer:

GET-CLUSTER AUTOBALANCELEVEL=3

With this option we only get "3 High Move when host is more than 60% loaded"

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/failover-clustering/vm-load-balancing-deep-dive

I dont see any right answer to question 138, any idea?

Last edited:

fibercool

Reaction score
Guys, if someone has the last Visual Certexam designer i can put all pdf/vces together and corrected in just one file.

Send me private message or reply here ;)

genreg

Reaction score
Thanks for your contribution ;)

I also see some questions i think are wrong in the forbiden file and all other pdfs arround:

Someone maybe could correct me if i'm wrong?

Q111)

Your network contains Windows and non-Windows devices.
You have a DHCP server named Server1 that has an IPv4 scope named Scope1.
You need to prevent a client computer that uses the same name as an existing registration from
updating the registration.
What should you do?
A. From the properties of Scope1, modify the Conflict detection attempts setting.
B. From the properties of Scope1, configure Name Protection.
C. From the properties of IPv4, configure the bindings.
D. From IPv4, create a new filter.
E. From the properties of Scope1, create an exclusion range.
F. From IPv4 run the DHCP Policy Configuration Wizard.
G. From Control Panel, modify the properties of Ethernet.
H. From Scope1, create a reservation.

Answer: F

i think right answer is B), Name protection is totally used for what questions asks.

https://mizitechinfo.wordpress.com/2014/08/10/simple-step-enable-dhcp-name-protection-in-windows-server-2012-r2/

Q105)
You are deploying a small network that has 30 client computers. The network uses the 192.168.1.0/24 address space. All computers obtain IP configurations from a DHCP server named Server1.

You install a server named Server2 that runs Windows Server 2016. Server2 has two network adapters named internal and Internet. Internet connects to an Internet service provider (ISP) and
obtains the 131.107.0.10 IP address. Internal connects to the internal network and is configured to use the 192.168.1.250 IP address.

You need to provide Internet connectivity for the client computers.
What should you do?

A. On Server2, select the Internet and Internal network adapters and bridge the connections. From
the DHCP console on Server1, authorize Server2.
B. On Server1, stop the DHCP server. On the Internal network adapter on Server 2, enable
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
C. On Server2 run the New-NetNat -Name NAT1 -InternalIPInterfaceAddressPrefix
1 92.168.1.0/24 cmdlet. Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of
1 31.107.0.10.
D. Install the Routing role service on Server2 and configure the NAT routing protocol.
Configure Server1 to provide the 003 Router option of 192.168.1.250.

I think Correct answer is D), with B) we will stop providing ip's to computers -> will not work.

Q170)

You are implementing a new network. The network contains a DHCP server named DHCP1 that runs Windows Server 2016. DHCP1 contains a scope named Scope1 for the 192.168.0/24 subnet.
Your company has the following policy for allocating IP addresses:

All server addresses must be excluded from DHCP scopes.

* All client computer must receive IP addresses from Scope1.

* All Windows servers must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.200 to 192.168.0.240

* All other network devices must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199.

You deploy a print device named Print1. You need to ensure that Print1 adheres to the policy for allocating IP addresses.

Which command should you use?

A. Add-DhcpServerv4Lease
B. Add-DhcpServerv4ExclusionRange
C. Add-DhcpServerv4Filter
D. Add-DhcpServerv4Reservation

Answer should be D)
we reserve an ip in the range of other network devices and that will meet the policy for allocating ip addresses.

Q138)

HOTSPOT
You have four Hyper-V hosts named Server1, Server2, Server3 and Server4 that run
Windows Server 2016. The hosts are nodes in a failover cluster.
The failover cluster is configured to balance virtual machines when a node is more than 80 percent
loaded.
You need to configure the failover cluster to balance the virtual machines when the load of a node is more than five percent higher than the average for the nodes.
Which command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Answer:

GET-CLUSTER AUTOBALANCELEVEL=3

With this option we only get "3 High Move when host is more than 60% loaded"

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/failover-clustering/vm-load-balancing-deep-dive

I dont see any right answer to question 138, any idea?

Hi Fibercool,

1) I will begin with Q138. The answer Get-Cluste AutobalanceLevel=3 is correct on the dump

Controlling Aggressiveness of Balancing
The aggressiveness of balancing based on the Memory and CPU heuristics can be configured using the by the cluster common property ‘AutoBalancerLevel’. To control the aggressiveness run the following in PowerShell:

(Get-Cluster).AutoBalancerLevel = <value>
AutoBalancerLevel Aggressiveness Behavior
1 (default) Low Move when host is more than 80% loaded
2 Medium Move when host is more than 70% loaded
3 High Average nodes and move when host is more than 5% above average

Link :
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/clustering/2016/04/29/failover-cluster-node-fairness-in-windows-server-2016/

2) Q170 : B is also correct on the dump. You need to create a DHCP exclusion for the range 192.168.0.200 to 192.168.0.254 first, in order to prevent all common devices (computer clients, printers, etc) to get DHCP addresses from that pool. After you can reserve the corresponding IP address for each server.

Concerning Q111 and 105, I agree with you. Name protection is spot on, and in a server environment when possible you avoid using ICS when you can use the Routing service with NAT.

Regards

fibercool

Reaction score
Hi Fibercool,

1) I will begin with Q138. The answer Get-Cluste AutobalanceLevel=3 is correct on the dump

Controlling Aggressiveness of Balancing
The aggressiveness of balancing based on the Memory and CPU heuristics can be configured using the by the cluster common property ‘AutoBalancerLevel’. To control the aggressiveness run the following in PowerShell:

(Get-Cluster).AutoBalancerLevel = <value>
AutoBalancerLevel Aggressiveness Behavior
1 (default) Low Move when host is more than 80% loaded
2 Medium Move when host is more than 70% loaded
3 High Average nodes and move when host is more than 5% above average

Link :
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/clustering/2016/04/29/failover-cluster-node-fairness-in-windows-server-2016/

2) Q170 : B is also correct on the dump. You need to create a DHCP exclusion for the range 192.168.0.200 to 192.168.0.254 first, in order to prevent all common devices (computer clients, printers, etc) to get DHCP addresses from that pool. After you can reserve the corresponding IP address for each server.

Concerning Q111 and 105, I agree with you. Name protection is spot on, and in a server environment when possible you avoid using ICS when you can use the Routing service with NAT.

Regards
First, thanks for your help :)

Q138)

I see what happened, i was checking this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/failover-clustering/vm-load-balancing-deep-dive

And it says this: " AutoBalancerLevel Aggressiveness Behavior"

3 High Move when host is more than 60% loaded

instead of "3 High Average nodes and move when host is more than 5% above average"

That was confusing me :)

Q170) i still dont see it.

"You deploy a print device named Print1. You need to ensure that Print1 adheres to the policy for allocating IP addresses"

If i make a reservation in the range 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199. it will meet the policy....

"All other network devices must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199."

Lets see what other think about this :)

genreg

Reaction score
First, thanks for your help :)

Q170) i still dont see it.

"You deploy a print device named Print1. You need to ensure that Print1 adheres to the policy for allocating IP addresses"

If i make a reservation in the range 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199. it will meet the policy....

"All other network devices must have IP addresses in the range of 192.168.0.180 to 192.168.0.199."

Lets see what other think about this :)

Well, perhaps this link can help :

DHCP Reservation and DHCP Exclusion