New AZ-100 exam questions for Azure Certification

MissSeven

Reaction score
Have been noticed that, Microsoft is making significant changes to Azure certification. Most candidates know the current Azure certification exams, such as the listing below:
  • 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
  • 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
  • 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
However, 70-533 exam will be replaced with two new exams that cover the Azure Administrator job role more extensively than 70-533 exam does. The two new exams also have been listed for you:
  • AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
  • AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
In order to support this changes, 70-533 exam is retiring on December 31, 2018.

So take new AZ-100 exam for Azure certification. New AZ-100 exam questions have been released on October 16, 2018, it is the latest version currently to ensure you can complete Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment successfully.

https://www.killtest.com/Microsoft-Azure-certification/AZ-100.asp

By the way, if someone has taken Microsoft 70-533 exam and want to transition to the new Azure Administrator certification, you should take AZ-102 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition exam for upgrade.

MiassAda

Reaction score
Great information, thanks, but I was noticed that AZ-100 exam is in beta status, if pass it, can I get the demand Azure certification?

man2002

Reaction score
Great information, thanks, but I was noticed that AZ-100 exam is in beta status, if pass it, can I get the demand Azure certification?
Yes, it is in beta version. You can prepare for it after December, 2018. Now you still can prepare for your Azure certification with 70-533, 70-532 and 70-535 exams.

tinamark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are looking for the Microsoft AZ-100Exam valid dumps, then I am suggesting you the dumps from where I prepare my exam. And along with job is much difficult especially when you have a night job. Get AZ-100dumps and prepare your exam. They provide accurate and authentic AZ-100Exam Questions. AZ-100dumps is really profitable certification now a day. Visit this website today and get AZ-100dumps and I’m sure it will help you prepare the exam in a better way. So don't be waste your time and money visit now http://bit.ly/2OsFnK4

QUESTION 1

You have an Azure subscription that contains 10 virtual machines. You need to ensure that you receive an email message when any virtual machines are powered off, restarted, or deallocated. What is the minimum number of rules and action groups that you require?

A. Three rules and three action groups

B. One rule and one action group

C. Three rules and one action group

D. One rule and three action groups

Correct Answer: C

QUESTION 2

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains a resource group named RG1. RG1 contains resources that were deployed by using templates. You need to view the date and time when the resources were created in RG1. Solution: From the RG1 blade, you click Deployments. Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes

B. No

Correct Answer: A

QUESTION 3

You have a Recovery Service vault that you use to test backups. The test backups contain two protected virtual machines. You need to delete the Recovery Services vault. What should you do first?

A. From the Recovery Service vault, stop the backup of each backup item.

B. From the Recovery Service vault, delete the backup data.

C. Modify the disaster recovery properties of each virtual machine.

D. Modify the locks of each virtual machine.

QUESTION 4

You have an Azure subscription that contains 100 virtual machines. You regularly create and delete virtual machines. You need to identify unused disks that can be deleted. What should you do?

A. From Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer, view the Account Management properties.

B. From the Azure portal, configure the Advisor recommendations.

C. From Cloudyn, open the Optimizer tab and create a report.

D. From Cloudyn, create a Cost Management report.

hjuniors

Reaction score
I spent today using this simulation that is in the promotion worth just follow the link
bit.ly/2PTID6O

jhonaddison

Reaction score
Thinking of best AZ-100 Dumps for your Microsoft AZ-100 Exam??? Here it is at Examstudymaterial. We present outstanding AZ-100 Exam dumps with 100% valid and verified AZ-100 Questions Answers. All AZ-100 Dumps are obtainable in both PDF file and Exam Engine formats. Free Demos are available to experience the interface and proficiency of our AZ-100 Practice Dumps. Get the huge discount.