markalan037

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The MB2-719 practice dump is very useful for me, MB2-719 exam braindumps are well-written by braindumpskey site. All these MB2-719 exam questions are exactly what are on the test. I passed the exam this time all due to your high-quality PDF exam questions answers. These are following questions which I attempt in real exam.

Q.1: - You need to track customer journey page visits. Which content type tile should you use?

A. activity

B. event

C. marketing page

D. email message

Answer: C

Q.2: - You need to define a dynamic segment.

Which three options can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. Advanced Find

B. Designer

C. Flow

D. Manual Add

E. Query

Answers: B, C, E

Q.3: - You need to create a marketing form.Which three form types can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

A. landing page

B. forward to a friend

C. event registration

D. subscription list

E. subscription center

Answers: A, B, E

Q.4: - You need to create a subscription center marketing form.Which two toolbox elements must you implement? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Submit button

B. Captcha

C. Do not email

D. Field

Answers: A, C

aldenjhon

Reaction score
Choose a sure shot way towards your success in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification exam with Microsoft MB2-719 dumps of forbiden. We provide you 100% passing assurance Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing success with 100% money back assurance. An exclusive collection of valid and most updated forbiden MB2-719 Questions Answers is the secret behind this assurance. So feel free to get benefits from such valuable MB2-719 Exam Dumps and enjoy brilliant success in Microsoft Dynamics 365 exam.

Latest posts